Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMH, how adorably cute and precious! Even at that young age, he had the ladies hanging all over him. He is simply irresistible!

Just found this; you are going to freak out, a shirtless Jon! Don't get stuck on the first picture, though, the entire video is great with some fun shots! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsuixWhWvdc

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic Greatfan- so cute!
And Theresa- That first pic was definitely my favourite, but there was some fantastic pics in there! The one with the foot near his mouth was a little freaky though!

HEHEHE! Love the picture! Thanks, Greatfan! (Wow! Look at all those mullets in the background!) :guffaw:

Thanks Theresa,that video was great.

update: Found that first pic in the video.
WHOA-jonathan-togo-12408083-200-318.jpg

Last edited:
Holy crap! Okay now there's no question that this shirtless pic is him (the tattoo is all the proof we need :D ). And I generally like no hair on the chest, but I like Jon's. Not too much, just the right amount. :D

Okay, how many others want to just reach through the picture and squeeze his bicep? :lol: Oh and I forgot to add a :drool: to my earlier post. :lol:

OOOOH! Thanks for the pic, Greatfan. (Runs off to work on that next Ryan/Emmie fanfic). That's about as much inspiration as I could ever need!

Holy WOW. That man... Goodness. He's gorgeous. Just all I can say! Simply GORGEOUS!!!! :drool:

I don't even... have words right now!!! .................

Holy WOW. That man... Goodness. He's gorgeous. Just all I can say! Simply GORGEOUS!!!! :drool:

I don't even... have words right now!!! .................
We all agree with you . Gorgeous is the perfect word for him. If someone ask the definition of gorgeous,we should simply say Jonathan Togo .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back