Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is everyone's take on Jon returning next year; admittedly it has me pretty concerned. An article was mentioned in another thread saying that Ryan could be safe but I don't know. I wonder if there is a way to show our support for Jon somehow? He is too popular and I could see a mass exodus and the show tanking. What is everyone else's thoughts on this?
I'm more than a little a uneasy also. We could send a lot of user feed back to CBS. On the CBS site,you can click on user feedback,and send an email.We can also send regular letters to the producers. I know there are viewers around that have the address.

Thanks for the pics Kristine and Athlov!
He did look smokin' hot. I loved the scene where he was being arrested, and walked to the lift- he looked so sad. He shows everything with those beautiful eyes. It is a shame that he doesnt get the screentime he deserves.
Im also alittle concerned. We know H and Eric are coming back. And from the interview posted it seems Jesse, Walter and Tom are all back. That narrows the list of people 'not getting back up' too much for my liking. Contacting CBS seems to be a good idea. Im not sure I could watch this show anymore if Jon werent in it :(

Let's organize something... we can ALL write something to them every day!!! Come on, we can do this, especially if their minds aren't made up. And if they DO know they are pulling our leg , they will learn to leave us Miami fans with Cliffy's that may or may not kill off HOT guys! (Haha... AMAZING ACTORS and CHARACTERS. Jon's the best... hands down!) :p

Let's organize something... we can ALL write something to them every day!!! Come on, we can do this, especially if their minds aren't made up. And if they DO know they are pulling our leg , they will learn to leave us Miami fans with Cliffy's that may or may not kill off HOT guys! (Haha... AMAZING ACTORS and CHARACTERS. Jon's the best... hands down!) :p
Just a quick note before work. I've already sent an email today using that feedback option on the CBS site. On my day off this week(Fri) I'll try to find a regular mail address. If someone else finds it first,feel free to post it.Ditto,Jon is the best! I also included Eva,I like her too.

I have to ask... why is everyone so worried about this? It's CSI: Miami. I bet this "not getting back up" person will be someone we've seen maybe once before, not someone major. They always overexaggerate like that. And even if it is someone major, does it say they won't be coming back at all? Does it say anywhere that someone is for sure leaving? (I don't read spoilers so I might not even know what I'm talking about, I'll admit.) It's the finale, it could be a cliffhanger like last year. Eric went missing and he was back in the first epi of the next season. I doubt we have to worry so much. I mean by all means it's good to somehow let the makers of the show know how much we love our Ryan, but I don't think we really HAVE to. Just because Eric is coming back doesn't mean someone else has to leave. They've been doing pretty good with the last few episodes we've seen incorporating everyone into them somehow.

*hopes I don't regret saying this, but doubt it* :lol:

I have to ask... why is everyone so worried about this? It's CSI: Miami. I bet this "not getting back up" person will be someone we've seen maybe once before, not someone major. They always overexaggerate like that. And even if it is someone major, does it say they won't be coming back at all? Does it say anywhere that someone is for sure leaving? (I don't read spoilers so I might not even know what I'm talking about, I'll admit.) It's the finale, it could be a cliffhanger like last year. Eric went missing and he was back in the first epi of the next season. I doubt we have to worry so much. I mean by all means it's good to somehow let the makers of the show know how much we love our Ryan, but I don't think we really HAVE to. Just because Eric is coming back doesn't mean someone else has to leave. They've been doing pretty good with the last few episodes we've seen incorporating everyone into them somehow.

The new issue of TV guide has an interview(which I haven't seen but heard about) From what was said,Eva stated a "team member" wouldn't get up.Of course,that could mean different things,but she stated everyone was nervous because they didn't know the outcome and won't know until filming starts in July.Jonathan stated Horatio was safe,he said nothing about himself.Emily stated she was 80% safe she thinks.There was already an interview talking about stories next season for Walter and Jesse,so we assume they are safe.Everyone is a little anxious I think because there is already hype,and we don't know anyone's contract status,and we know which ones are apparently safe for returning next season.Even though Adam stated him coming back shouldn't cause anyone to leave,that's not his call, and I'm not sure if I believe him anyway.NY had the same type of team in danger as well as the hype their last finale and Miami probably will too,but it is nerve wracking.

I'm just trying not to think about the whole thing. I'm already upset with what they might do with CSI: NY I don't want to lose Ryan on Miami! Already lost Speed! :brickwall:

The new issue of TV guide has an interview(which I haven't seen but heard about) From what was said,Eva stated a "team member" wouldn't get up.Of course,that could mean different things,but she stated everyone was nervous because they didn't know the outcome and won't know until filming starts in July.Jonathan stated Horatio was safe,he said nothing about himself.Emily stated she was 80% safe she thinks.There was already an interview talking about stories next season for Walter and Jesse,so we assume they are safe.Everyone is a little anxious I think because there is already hype,and we don't know anyone's contract status,and we know which ones are apparently safe for returning next season.Even though Adam stated him coming back shouldn't cause anyone to leave,that's not his call, and I'm not sure if I believe him anyway.NY had the same type of team in danger as well as the hype their last finale and Miami probably will too,but it is nerve wracking.

Ah okay. Still doesn't sound like something we should worry about, in my opinion. I wouldn't really trust anything the actors say, half the time they're wrong when it comes to the episode or they've just overexaggerated like the promos do. I'm gonna leave the worrying to you guys and hope I don't regret it! :lol: If Ryan goes, I probably wouldn't watch it anymore. (Not because I'll hate the show automatically like some people have decided after Monday's episode, but because I only watch it now for Ryan, I wouldn't be interested anymore. :borg:)

Ah okay. Still doesn't sound like something we should worry about, in my opinion. I wouldn't really trust anything the actors say, half the time they're wrong when it comes to the episode or they've just over-exaggerated like the promos do. I'm gonna leave the worrying to you guys and hope I don't regret it! :lol: If Ryan goes, I probably wouldn't watch it anymore. (Not because I'll hate the show automatically like some people have decided after Monday's episode, but because I only watch it now for Ryan, I wouldn't be interested anymore. :borg:)

Yeah, I second that.

I fourth it!!!

I'm thinking 'HYPE' too. Wouldn't get up could mean like NY's... Danny couldn't get up. Dying could be like 'Delko'. And isn't the lab people (Various ones) considered 'team', kind of? maybe? I don't know. I just think it's hype. Still would like to let CBS know about our Ryan, though. Adam's fans did it for him too... :)

Ah okay. Still doesn't sound like something we should worry about, in my opinion. I wouldn't really trust anything the actors say, half the time they're wrong when it comes to the episode or they've just overexaggerated like the promos do. I'm gonna leave the worrying to you guys and hope I don't regret it! :lol: If Ryan goes, I probably wouldn't watch it anymore. (Not because I'll hate the show automatically like some people have decided after Monday's episode, but because I only watch it now for Ryan, I wouldn't be interested anymore. :borg:)
I'm pretty much just watching for Ryan too,but I also love Natalia.
Don't pay any attention to me,I'm just worried about life in general right now.Our union just voted to authorize a strike so I'm just a big worried mess right now.

My viewing also will come to an end if Ryan leaves.

This is more than likely a tool to keep us interesting, talking and posting about the show all summer. Ryan too popular of a character; it would just be stupid on the tptb's part to let him go.

I agree with someone who posted the prime time to have Ryan exit would have been during Time Bomb before the season finale along the same lines as Tara did in Dissolved.

My gut says Ryan isn't going anywhere, but I will probably still worry a little.

I want to post on CBS but I have a couple of questions. Is the fact that someone isn't getting up a spoiler? Would it be better to wait until AFTER the season finale or since TV Guide printed it it is okay to send my comments now? I don't want to do the wrong thing!

Also, if what I heard is true and there is an article stating that we will learn more about Ryan next season (bearing in mind, he does come back), does that mean someone is listening to us Ryan fans?

greatfan we understand!!! I'll be thinking about you. Hang in there!!

Last edited:
I'm pretty much just watching for Ryan too,but I also love Natalia.

I worried for both Ryan and Natalia as well. I love them both and don't want to see either one go. In fact, I want to see both with INCREASED presence! They've earned it. They are worthy of it. And they certainly have a sufficient number of fans to support it.

At least their characters have story potential and are interesting.

Don't pay any attention to me,I'm just worried about life in general right now.Our union just voted to authorize a strike so I'm just a big worried mess right now.

Oh, hon. I'm so sorry to hear that! It must be horrible for you right not to know what is coming next. My thoughts are with you and I just KNOW it's gonna be fine! :)

Hang in there and feel free to vent away! We're here for ya!

Greatfan- hope all goes ok with work.
Luf- I hope you are right. It is true that there is that much hype with this show that anything could happen. I have my fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back