Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome dreamer285!!

Although I already posted my thoughts on Jon's performance on the eppie thread, I wanted to pop in and repeat that Jon knocked it out of the park once again!!:) Everytime he gets a chance to shine he never disappoints!! I felt all his emotions: anger, fear, frustration and yes, even a little satisfaction to be proven right and the poetic justice of being to cuff Stetler. Although it is hard for me to believe that Ryan and Eric will ever be anymore than coworkers, it was big of Ryan to shake Eric's hand and thank him for having his back. Loved the obvious support for our guy by Walter, Jesse, Natalia, Frank and of course Horatio. Was disappointed in Calleigh; thought she could have been more supportive. One of my many favorite parts was Ryan staring at Rick until the elevator doors shut. Kudos to Jon Togo:thumbsup: Oh did I mention how hot Ryan looked?:drool::drool:

This episode was part of a great BD for me.The show was great,I got to stuff my face for most of the day and spend money. I agree about next week needing to be amazing though. I'll probably worry more with this one than I did with season 6 cliffy. I was really sure that Ryan hadn't shot Horatio
Happy Belated Birthday greatfan:beer:!! Sounds as if you had a great day. If you need a worry buddy, I'll worry along with you!!

Hey new here, thought I finally join instead of lurking for spoiler details/research materials for fanfic writing :p

Question: Were those photo's at Ryan's house in tonight's episode actually the actor's family? I thought I saw Ryan in one of them and it looked it like it was taken awhile ago/was real.

Yes, that was a picture of Jon's real life parents Sheila and Mike. And, the second photo was a younger Jon with his dad Mike. Cool!

I didn't notice that; will have to look again. That is pretty neat:thumbsup:

Caps will be up by 8pm EST. I'll try to get them up earlier than that, but a bit busy today which I wasn't expecting, lol!

Take your time Kristine!! As BBS says they are worth the wait:thumbsup:

Jon did a fantastic job! He looked so cute when he was doing 'the walk of shame' to the elevator. And I felt really sorry for him when they found the diamonds in his apartment, and no-one stood up for him, he looked so sad. At least they believed him after that, that was a nice scene with Natalia, Walter and Jesse, although I too was disappointed in Calleigh's reaction. They were really close at one time, but now she seems to think the worst of him.
It was good that Ryan was the one who got to cuff Stetler, it was only right (although im not impressed that Rick was the bad guy) I liked it when Stetler was interrogating Ryan, and H had to tell Ryan to back off. I do like it when he's angry.
The handshake with Eric- probably more forgiving than I would have been, but hopefully it signifies a better relationship between the two of them.

So that was a photo of his real parents? Thats sweet. Is it sad that I paused the episode so I could get a better look at the photo?!

So that was a photo of his real parents? Thats sweet. Is it sad that I paused the episode so I could get a better look at the photo?!
I did the same and recognized that was indeed Jon's dad.
Jon did a fantasic job,but we knew he would.Again he conveyed a vast array of different emotions. I got a little laugh out of Ryan's sarcastic remark "By all means make yourself at home Walter,don't get up".
Very happy that Natalia thought of using bacterial DNA.
Like everyone else,I enjoyed Ryan cuffing Stetler.
Jon/Ryan oozed hotness.I swear he get's hotter by the week.

Togo did such a great job with what little screen time TPTB gave him. It's a shame he doesn't get more air time.

As promised here are the the Ryan caps from Time Bomb just a few hours late. I was going to give you a preview with the pic of the pictures in his house but since that's been posted I'll just use a nice pic of Ryan! :hugegrin: :drool::drool::drool:

Enjoy!

OH KRISTINE!!! Those are beyond AWESOME. Just as I knew they would be. He's gorgeous!!!!!!!! Best caps I've ever seen. :D Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!

Stealing all of them. LOL. Well, it isn't stealing, since I told you, but yeah. I really gotta jump in there and get to making some icons/banners. These are so awesome. THANK YOU! For real, send me some pictures of Speed/Flack and I'll make you some icons/banners!!! You always do so much with the caps and stuff!!!

Thank you FFF for all the wonderful and hot Ryan caps.

You're very welcome, glad you enjoyed them! I enjoyed watching him...I mean the episode....again. :D

OH KRISTINE!!! Those are beyond AWESOME. Just as I knew they would be. He's gorgeous!!!!!!!! Best caps I've ever seen. :D Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!

Stealing all of them. LOL. Well, it isn't stealing, since I told you, but yeah. I really gotta jump in there and get to making some icons/banners. These are so awesome. THANK YOU! For real, send me some pictures of Speed/Flack and I'll make you some icons/banners!!! You always do so much with the caps and stuff!!!

You are most welcome! I'm so glad you like them! Thanks! Feel free to use them, that's what they are there for besides to :drool: over, heehee! I'll send ya some stuff out tomorrow is that ok? I just got a few and you can take your time with them. Thanks!

Sure Kristine! My email addy is on my FB, if that is more easy for you to send them to. I would be more than glad to help you in any way!!! You are so right, those caps are :drool::drool::drool: I think I shorted out my computer!!!

Guys, it's going to be a loooong summer. :scream: but let's try to keep the faith and not worry so much... I have faith that Jon will be back!!! :p

OH and from this little article and I think it's beyond ADORABLE!!!! Check it out... CLICK HERE Awww!! Also, she mentions him paying her back next season... haha. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for tha caps FFF. Jon is so amazingly hot. :drool: There is one pic I would like to use if I can.

Jon's eyes just mesmerize me, he speaks volumns with them.:adore: IMO not enough of him in "Time Bomb" and too much of others. :(

Thanks athlov for the pics from Ryan's apt.:)

As promised here are the the Ryan caps from Time Bomb just a few hours late. I was going to give you a preview with the pic of the pictures in his house but since that's been posted I'll just use a nice pic of Ryan! :hugegrin: :drool::drool::drool:

Enjoy!

Wow:drool: those piccys have made my day, jon looks soooo hot!!!!:)

Although I already posted my thoughts on Jon's performance on the eppie thread, I wanted to pop in and repeat that Jon knocked it out of the park once again!!:) Everytime he gets a chance to shine he never disappoints!! I felt all his emotions: anger, fear, frustration and yes, even a little satisfaction to be proven right and the poetic justice of being to cuff Stetler.

He was perfect! After episodes like this I'm always left wondering why stories that feature Ryan are so few and far between. It's just such a waste not to use such a talented actor to his full potential!

Although it is hard for me to believe that Ryan and Eric will ever be anymore than coworkers, it was big of Ryan to shake Eric's hand and thank him for having his back.

Ryan is much more forgiving than I would be. But Ryan has pretty much always been the bigger person when it comes to those two. And he forgives much faster than I ever would after the crap Eric has shoved at him.

Actually the handshake should have been for Natalia, IMO. She is the one who came up with the necessary evidence to exonerate Ryan. There is just too much bad history with Eric and how he has treated Ryan for me to ever trust Eric and I felt he was taking credit with that handshake for all the work the rest of the team performed.

Loved the obvious support for our guy by Walter, Jesse, Natalia, Frank and of course Horatio. Was disappointed in Calleigh; thought she could have been more supportive. One of my many favorite parts was Ryan staring at Rick until the elevator doors shut.

Yeah. Calleigh could have been much more supportive. Taking the episode as a whole, she really didn't do anything to help Ryan. She pretty much stepped out and everyone else worked to clear Ryan.

Kudos to Jon Togo:thumbsup: Oh did I mention how hot Ryan looked?:drool::drool:

Jon NEVER disappoints. Just give him the opportunity and he will always step up and deliver! And yeah, he did look damn fine! :drool:

KRISTINE!!! Those screencaps were HOT HOT HOT:drool:. Thank you so much!! And thank you athlov for your pictures of Jon's parents; what a nice touch:thumbsup:

Ryan is much more forgiving than I would be. But Ryan has pretty much always been the bigger person when it comes to those two. And he forgives much faster than I ever would after the crap Eric has shoved at him.

Ryan's support has always been there for both he and Calleigh even when they are crapping on him. That shows the content of his character:thumbsup:

Yeah. Calleigh could have been much more supportive. Taking the episode as a whole, she really didn't do anything to help Ryan. She pretty much stepped out and everyone else worked to clear Ryan.

Probably pouting over Eric's deception:rolleyes: Thought everyone else was pretty supportive overall.

What is everyone's take on Jon returning next year; admittedly it has me pretty concerned. An article was mentioned in another thread saying that Ryan could be safe but I don't know. I wonder if there is a way to show our support for Jon somehow? He is too popular and I could see a mass exodus and the show tanking. What is everyone else's thoughts on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back