Ryan/Jon #26 - 'We Want More Ryan'!

What should the title be for the new thread?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • We want more Ryan!

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, I don't visit for a day, I get on and there is a picture of Jon with HIS SHIRT OFF!!!! Be still my beating heart:adore:!! Thank you City hunter for the video (even younger you can detect the future hottness:devil:) and greatfan for the still of Jon and his bare chest:drool:

And BBS you are so right; Jon is the ultimate definition of gorgeous:thumbsup:

In our next poll for a new thread name we should include the following:

1. Jon/Ryan- The defintion of gorgeous !
2. Jon/Ryan- His Royal Hotness ! ( someone else suggested this,but I agree)

I was just floored to finally see a pic of Jon shirtless; I had to catch my breath. WOW!!!:drool::drool::drool:
Thanks to city hunter for the video and greatfan for the still.:)

I absolutely love "His Royal Hotness" for the next thread name.

Just finally got to watch the behind-the-scenes video of the finale. Jon cracks me up!

Do you all really think they don't know who is going to leave? You think a main character? I was thinking with Miami it would be someone in the lab that we see often but not a main character. Well....I hope not....

Great slideshow and pics! Love shirtless Jon! :drool::drool::drool:

I vote 'His Royal Hotness' too! Ever since I seen greatfan's banner (LOOOVE the pic on the banner too!!! :drool: ) I've been in love! SO fitting as a thread title too... We are so close! I can't believe it. I've said it before ( a few pages back) but Jon is clearly one of the most popular CSI's. He has more pages than anyone, except Nick, I think. :lol: Either that, or we talk a WHOLE lot!!!

BUT UM, yeah. I think that picture pretty much did me in. Happy birthday to ME, right?! (well, it was over 30 minutes ago, but I seen it earlier soooo) THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY GIFT. Haha! Video was great too...

Now only if someone would wrap him up(or unwrap him, I don't care!!!) and set him on my door step... we'd be all good. :D

I vote for "His Royal Hotness" too! We are being lavished with so many Jon goodies lately and am feeling quite spoiled! Thank you!

1. Jon/Ryan- The definition of gorgeous !

Some great suggestions there, and very true :)

I vote 'His Royal Hotness' too! Ever since I seen greatfan's banner (LOOOVE the pic on the banner too!!! :drool: ) I've been in love! SO fitting as a thread title too... We are so close! I can't believe it. I've said it before ( a few pages back) but Jon is clearly one of the most popular CSI's. He has more pages than anyone, except Nick, I think. :lol: Either that, or we talk a WHOLE lot!!!

BUT UM, yeah. I think that picture pretty much did me in. Happy birthday to ME, right?! (well, it was over 30 minutes ago, but I seen it earlier soooo) THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY GIFT. Haha! Video was great too...

Now only if someone would wrap him up(or unwrap him, I don't care!!!) and set him on my door step... we'd be all good. :D

That was a good pic to see on your Birthday. Certainly brightened up my day :) So hot.....
Yeah, we are very close to a new thread. He is so gorgeous that there is plenty to talk about here (and of course his acting skills as well :devil:)

We are being lavished with so many Jon goodies lately and am feeling quite spoiled! Thank you!
We are being lavished with the goodies lately,both for Jon and Ryan.All the Jon pics and videos are great. We got to see and learn a little about Ryan .We now knows that he golfs,has a nice condo, he drove up to his home in a red SUV that I assume is his,keeps pic of his parents in his home (both his and Jons,LOL) We have had a good few days!
FFF, I do think the actors know more than they are letting on to.

YES. We are getting spoiled... Things have been going so well for him (and in turn, us too! LOL). I was watching clips from the first of the season, and I can't believe what a difference there is. NOT that he was unattractive at all then, because he wasn't, but he looks SO much hotter now... :drool: (If that's possible!) I didn't think he could get any better looking... but here we are!!! I just... yeah. I think you all get what I'm saying without me even speaking!!!

And as the season wraps up tonight, we're going to probably be left with lots of things to talk about over the summer! SO!!! YEAH.

PLUS.. We will be getting our new thread soon... #27. I love it! Fun. :D hehe.

I have to admit I love His Royal Hotness (both him and for a thread name)

We are being lavished with so many Jon goodies lately and am feeling quite spoiled! Thank you!

And all of it has been quite good, thanks for me as well:thumbsup:

We are being lavished with the goodies lately,both for Jon and Ryan.All the Jon pics and videos are great. We got to see and learn a little about Ryan .We now knows that he golfs,has a nice condo, he drove up to his home in a red SUV that I assume is his,keeps pic of his parents in his home (both his and Jons,LOL) We have had a good few days!
FFF, I do think the actors know more than they are letting on to.

I must agree with greatfan. As I stated in another thread it reminds me of the Shakespearaen quote (roughly): "Methinks the lady doth protest too much"; they seem to be almost overboard in their comments on who is going to not get up. I would think they would be more nervous or upset (I would if I was like Jon and just bought a house). My guess is that everyone will be back and it will be a lab tech or some in that vein who will not return. I will still spend the next couple of months on pins and needles until I hear anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back