Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Which thread title do you like the best?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wolfe's Den

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #25

He would be the hottest thing in Miami if he was sweating. Better yet,it's really hot out so he takes off his shirt and his body starts sweating. A hot,sweaty Ryan glistening in the sun. I wouldn't mind if Ryan was not allowed to where a shirt. Better yet,if he was just aloud to where a towel. I need to get my mind under control...calm down me.

Ok. I've just read the epi review. I haven't seen the last episode yet, but I see the reviewer seems to get the impression that Ryan was being snide with Jesse, and that there is tension between them.
So, those who watched it, did it seem a little like that? I get the impression here that it all was in jest.
I hope we dont get a Ryan-Delko relationship, like the reviewer suggests. I am hoping that Ryan gets a much needed friend in the lab.

If you read the comments that a few posted about the review(including myself) the opinion is that it was all in jest.At the end of the episode that was smiling and laughter,just guy stuff. The review is the only negative I've seen thus far of Jesse and Ryan's interaction.
You can find comments under the CSI Files News items portion of the board.

Ah, thanks. I will check that out. It just caught my eye because it seemed rather negative about Ryan.

Sooo... I'm now following a guy who calls himself Jon Togo on Twitter. I don't really think it's him though... Would be way too awesome. I'll wait a little longer before I start harassing him! (kidding!!!!!!)

Sooo... I'm now following a guy who calls himself Jon Togo on Twitter. I don't really think it's him though... Would be way too awesome. I'll wait a little longer before I start harassing him! (kidding!!!!!!)
Adam,Hill Harper and others don't have their tweets protected or set to private from the fans,and this person does.A short time ago I do know that Adam stated he would tell Jon to get a twitter acct,who knows if he acted on it.Keep us up to date if you find out any info.

I have so opposite thoughts about last eppi. First, it's too much perfect Jessy, Second, i'm glad that Ryan now have friend on the job. In Ryan\Eric friendship moments i always thought that Eric show him that he older and have more... i don't know how write it right... he older CSI. And when Ryan with Jessy joking around it looks like they on one level and doesnt matter who working in police longer. Maybe it's weird, but it's my impression from last ep.

It's sweater vest made his tummy less notice or his tummy was smaller? He looks so sweet in sweater vest, but tie was bad idea.

And as i'm here, can you vote in last JT challenge? :)

It's sweater vest made his tummy less notice or his tummy was smaller? He looks so sweet in sweater vest, but tie was bad idea.
I think he was smaller,his face was less full.
I liked the sweater and tie.

Great then. I don't care if he have tummy or not, he already my favorite character and it's doesn't metter how he looks :)

Great then. I don't care if he have tummy or not, he already my favorite character and it's doesn't metter how he looks :)
Ditto.What did you think of his hair?
I think it made him look even younger.

We have a new thread name!! - Wolfe's Den!

yay1.gif

(The one I've been wanting for the last half dozen threads :lol:)

I've thought the same in the past, but you know what? A sweaty Ryan might not be a bad thing? :cool:

Hummm... I like the way you think!

Oh you have NO idea. :devil:

I think Jon has lost some weight. His face seemed a little less full, and the sweater vest would have just empasized his tummy. But as I said before he is cute no matter what his weight. :)

In seasons past, he was thin, but with the t-shirts you could always see a little tummy. which was so adorable. :lol:

Men don't have to have the washboard abs to be incredibly sexy. :)

I think it was supposed to sound that way. It sounded weird to me because Ryan is not someone I'd expect to use that phrase. It was probably meant to be him trying to sound cool, but... You know how if someone's parent/much older sibling tries to say some kind of (supposedly) hip lingo and it just sounds weird and the kid's like "Ugh... don't ever say that again... it's just too weird"? :lol: It's kind of like that.

I thought it was kind of weird as well. But it was kind of funny for no other reason that it was so NOT Ryan:)

I feel like the writers and TPTB are tweaking the character again without having a full sense of where they want to go.

I'm also questioning going back to the sweater vest,the choir boy hair,what's that about?
It just seems strange for his character now

I actually got that feeling too. They are not sure what to do with him. It is almost as if they are regressing with him (hense the hair and sweater vest).

I think he's better than he was in the rest of the seasons. He seems more laid back and friendly. I think it was best to get rid of Eric now Ryan can actually have a guy friend who doesn't have anger issues and doesn't like him cause he took the place of someone. I don't know why you all don't like his hair,it's gorgeous!!! In fact,all of him is gorgeous!!!

I agree that I like the more laid back Ryan better. Maybe not having the constant tension with a fellow coworker will help. I don't want to be so much the other way that he becomes a buffoon or nerdy. He is so much smarter and on the ball than that:)

I couldn't have put it better myself! I love his hair I think it frames his face nicely, tho i've liked most of his other hairstyles too bar the 80s waxed look from last season.

My favorite hair style is still spikey. :thumbsup:

As for this new layed back personality he has going by what i've read on here (not watched the eppy yet) I think although it sounds like a sudden and somewhat unrealistic change, it still sounds like they're going in the right direction. Most of us have said we wanted to see Jons sense of humour and nice personality in Ryan this season and at least we're getting it to some degree. Better than him being Sir Scapegoat every other episode.

If Ryan is never in trouble or under a cloud of suspicion again I will be very happy.

...Though I'd prefer seeing him with a towel around his waist and nothing else...:thumbsup:

I'll vote for the towel only look:devil::devil:
I was just watching the third and fourth episodes again and I realized that something was bothering me... and no, it wasn't the sweater vest.

They're in Miami, right, where it's always hot. There's these people, all wearing bathing suits and sweating on the beach. And then comes Ryan Wolfe, wearing jeans, a shirt and a jacket??????? or jeans, a shirt and a sweater vest????

I don't get it. He must be sweating like crazy under all these layers...

I want Ryan to go back to his t-shirts!!!!!!!!

That is probably the major reason why I don't like them; they seem so out of place in Miami, where it is so hot and humid. And a nice TIGHT t-shirt:devil::devil:

I've thought the same in the past, but you know what? A sweaty Ryan might not be a bad thing?

I'd towel him off:devil:

I think Jon has lost some weight. His face seemed a little less full, and the sweater vest would have just empasized his tummy. But as I said before he is cute no matter what his weight. :)

In seasons past, he was thin, but with the t-shirts you could always see a little tummy. which was so adorable. :lol:

Men don't have to have the washboard abs to be incredibly sexy. :)

That is why I love Ryan; he is an every-man. You know, the normal and approachable type. His non-perfection makes him more human and lovable:adore:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back