Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Which thread title do you like the best?

Poll closed Oct 16, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. TNT Togo

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Wolfe's Den

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Re: Ryan/Jon #25

Ohh I couldn't agree more! Glad I'm not the only one who notices this. I used to really like Calleigh, but lately it's all, like you said, business. There is no fun banter or words exchanged between them. She acts so much better than he does... It really irritates me beyond BELIEF! Give me a break, already. She isn't perfect, just like Ryan isn't. :wtf:

IDK, something about her (and her relationship with Ryan) just rubs me the wrong way now. Have nothing against her character, like I said, except for her attitude towards Ryan. :rolleyes:

2. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

You can count me in as well. I liked it spiked best but this is a little too flat.

I didn't get all of it, but I swear (I think I'll watch it again to make sure) that Walter called Ryan shorty and said something about not calling him when he needed to get a beaker off the top shelf. I think to Walter EVERYONE is shorty:guffaw:

The sweater vest isn't my favorite look on Ryan (although this one wasn't as bad as I first thought). Miami seems a little hot to wear them. Ryan is a good looking guy no matter what he wears. :drool:Hopefully, back to shirts and jeans next week.:devil:

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Not my favorite either, but the lime green thing was much worse, as was Eric's butterflies *cringe*.
    Did anyone think it was odd when Ryan & Walter first walked up, Walter commented how hot is was & Ryan goes "that's why I'm wearing this sweatervest" -- I wouldn't wear a sweater of any kind when it's hot. :wtf:

As much as I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with Jessie's introduction, the above quote is the one reason why I DO enjoy him so far -- I'm happy to see Ryan has a real friend among the team, someone who can/will respect him & not judge him from his past mistakes.

4. 915

915 CSI Level One

That is probably one of the reason I like Jesse so much, and yes it is very nice that Ryan finally has a friend on the team. It is nice to see those two getting along, after all they are my two favorite characters on the show. :)

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Ditto. It's nice to see Ryan laugh and smile.I hope it continues.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

When has she been cold toward him this season? Other than when he said "or you could both lose your jobs" and she said "that's not very positive". I don't necessarily think she was being cold, she just wanted someone to be positive and tell her everything would work out. :lol: But, I think Emily herself said in an interview that Calleigh was going to become colder this season. It's a result of her trying to push down her guilt from Eric's accident probably. I don't think Calleigh is singling out Ryan to be cold toward. She appears to have changed quite a bit in general and isn't really as friendly with anyone (aside from Eric of course) this season as she was last (with the exception of toward Ryan in WISC).

Yeah because walter is super tall. :lol:

7. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

It's funny! I've just realized that when Jesse makes fun of Ryan's sweater vest, Ryan frowns and walks away... and then you hear him say "that's mean..."

I still like the sweater vest!!!!! ^_^

8. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Somehow I missed the "oh snap" reference, but I'm going to have to rewatch it when I get the chance because I'm sure there are little things that I missed.

9. ellay

ellay Hit and Run

I totally missed the "that's mean" part I've got to watch it again tonight!

10. slower

slower Lab Technician

When has she been cold toward him this season? Other than when he said "or you could both lose your jobs" and she said "that's not very positive". I don't necessarily think she was being cold, she just wanted someone to be positive and tell her everything would work out. :lol: But, I think Emily herself said in an interview that Calleigh was going to become colder this season. It's a result of her trying to push down her guilt from Eric's accident probably. I don't think Calleigh is singling out Ryan to be cold toward. She appears to have changed quite a bit in general and isn't really as friendly with anyone (aside from Eric of course) this season as she was last (with the exception of toward Ryan in WISC).

I think Ryan maybe like some men when trying to support or comfort someone, they just say the wrong thing. I think he was just worried about her. I still stick by my assessment about her being cold towards him, especially when she has scenes with Jessie and appears to be interested in his life and at least smiles. :)

11. slower

slower Lab Technician

Can someone please explain how to maneuver my way around posting with a quote. I seem to make a mess of it. Thanks

12. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Ok so I watched the Oh Snap part and it didn't come off quite right. I am sure he could pull it off - but it was like to quiet or not the right influctions or something....it didn't stand out enough.

13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

You could always just click the Quote button in the post you want to quote, then it'll come up in your post automatically, and you just type your response. Or if you want to copy and paste you can put [ QUOTE]Text you're quoting[/ QUOTE] with no spaces. You won't be able to get the Originally Posted by so and so in there though, you'd just have to add it yourself.

For multiquoting, you press the multi-quote button in the posts you want to quote, and in the last one, just press plain old quote. Then they'll all show up in a post and you can type your response. I hope I didn't just confuse you more. :lol:

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think it was supposed to sound that way. It sounded weird to me because Ryan is not someone I'd expect to use that phrase. It was probably meant to be him trying to sound cool, but... You know how if someone's parent/much older sibling tries to say some kind of (supposedly) hip lingo and it just sounds weird and the kid's like "Ugh... don't ever say that again... it's just too weird"? :lol: It's kind of like that.

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I feel like the writers and TPTB are tweaking the character again without having a full sense of where they want to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.