Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Which thread title do you like the best?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wolfe's Den

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apoligize to everyone. I am still having trouble posting with the quotes. Must be the operator. :lol: D the post included comments from MiamiWolfe and Dranira. My comments had a star in front of them. Thanks for the thought. :thumbsup:
thanks, i missed it completely. forgot you mentioned that you put an asterisk on your comment. but for everyone who commented, great analysis. I agree with all of you. :) :cool: :thumbsup:

I've been busy with my daughter's 3rd birthday yesterday and studying the metric system (which I don't really get!) for my pharmacy tech class so I haven't been around too much. I miss my Wolfe pack!
hug.gif

So without further ado I must share some Ryan caps with y'all. Enjoy!!!

OH! Yum, Kristine. Thanks! Those are HOT. I esp love the second from the last... that smile is KILLER! :D Sure made my day. Keep the caps coming.... LOL! ;)

Thanks for those, Kristine. The last one is my fav.
I agree that the last epi was disappointing, Ryan-wise. Having read the spoilers I had expected to see him more. Maybe it is trying to tell me not to read spoilers!
I think the screentime, until the last epi, has been improving. But then again, after the 3 seconds of the 1st epi, anything was an improvement.
I also didn't like the tinkering with his character. Im glad they stopped doing that, and made him appear his usual smart self again.

So weird, I used to be a spoiler addict, but I've just stopped reading spoilers at all. I don't even know why, I guess I just can't be bothered. I never know what's gonna happen before I watch an episode, it's kinda strange. :lol:

But I agree, with the promo that I saw (the only spoiler-ish thing for me) it did seem like there should have been a lot more Ryan/Natalia in the episode. :/ And I also agree with anyone who says that half of the scenes Jesse/Walter have, could easily be given to Ryan or Natalia. But Frank was around quite a bit in the last episode (or the one before that, I forget), which I loved. ^_^

Thank you Kristine for all the Jon/Ryan hotness.:drool: I not only hope your daughter had a good third birthday, but I wish you luck on your metric test:thumbsup:

*I totally agree!!! His eyes (as I have said many times) are so expressive and he can draw you in to what he is feeling at that moment. WISC is the best example of Jon's talent, tptb threw us a bone and showcased his abilities. I hope they do it again. But, I don't want him to get in trouble again.

I completely agree:). He needs a positive episode, one where he is the hero. The closest I've seen to that in a while is in Count On Me where he stays with Natalia after the explosion and assist Horatio on getting her out of the house.

*I think his screentime has improved since the first half of the season. I feel that what he is getting now is more quality than quantity time. Everything is so taken over by Jesse, scenes that could have been easily done by Ryan, Nat, and Frank are being given to Jesse and for me he is still coming off like the solution for what ails MDPD. He is all over the place. Enough!!!:rolleyes: Too many characters on this show!!!
OK had my little rant, haven't done that in a while. :lol:

I know it takes time to establish a new character, but Jesse, at times, came off, especially in the first few episodes, as a little too good to be true (or as you so wisely stated Slower) the solution to what ails MDPD. I can see where, and I admittedly thought, that Jesse was being shoved in our faces. For me, the Jesse seemingly taking over the show was not helped by Ryan being made to look like a doofus at this season's start after such a promising end to season 7. I know I have mentioned this all before but it bears repeating again. Things for Ryan have gotten better, but still screen and definitely storylines could be improved.

*I really thought that there would have been more interations between Ryan/Natalia on this suject. Yes it was sort of anticlimatic, there could have been a scene where Ryan asked her what the doctor said; but nothing. If they did that what would Jesse have done? :(

I guess they thought Ryan confronting her was involvement enough for him.:rolleyes:

So weird, I used to be a spoiler addict, but I've just stopped reading spoilers at all. I don't even know why, I guess I just can't be bothered. I never know what's gonna happen before I watch an episode, it's kinda strange. :lol:

I learned from spoilers from CSI:M as well as other shows can be very misleading and while I enjoy reading them, I take them with a grain of salt. Things can change from the time they are posted to the beginning of the show. Characters' scenes can be cut or given to another character or eliminated all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back