Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Which thread title do you like the best?

Poll closed Oct 16, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. TNT Togo

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Wolfe's Den

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Re: Ryan/Jon #25

Maybe Ryan visited his family over the summer and hung out with his teenage neice and she used that phrase and Ryan was just trying it out. :lol:

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That could be a possibility.
    I'm also questioning going back to the sweater vest,the choir boy hair,what's that about?
    It just seems strange for his character now.

3. luf100

luf100 Coroner

And that's exactly how I felt. Don't ever say that again, Ryan. *shakes head* It was just, weird...

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Exactly, I do it to my kids all the time, but it's when I'm purposely trying to annoy them :D
    But for Ryan to say it to another grown man made him look like a geek trying to be cool. I wish he'd have come up with his own word, like oh slakabeeshka (don't know where that came from) ... ANYTHING other than oh snap!! I don't know where the term originated from, but my kids used to watch the Disney show "That's so Raven" & I heard it constantly used by that character....this is why we should never hear it out of Ryan's mouth ever again. :lol:

5. 915

915 CSI Level One

Nice word you came up with. :) Better then "oh snap". :p

"That's so Raven" :guffaw: I remember my little sister's watching that all the time when I had to babysit them, that phrase got so annoying. Now I really hope we never hear him say that ever again, cause now if I hear it again I'm going to automatically think of that show and I hated that show. :rolleyes: Let's hope the writers are smart enough to never use that phrase ever again.

6. switchpoint

switchpoint Dead on Arrival

I think he's better than he was in the rest of the seasons. He seems more laid back and friendly. I think it was best to get rid of Eric now Ryan can actually have a guy friend who doesn't have anger issues and doesn't like him cause he took the place of someone. I don't know why you all don't like his hair,it's gorgeous!!! In fact,all of him is gorgeous!!!

7. chazzawazza

chazzawazza Witness

I couldn't have put it better myself! I love his hair I think it frames his face nicely, tho i've liked most of his other hairstyles too bar the 80s waxed look from last season.

As for this new layed back personality he has going by what i've read on here (not watched the eppy yet) I think although it sounds like a sudden and somewhat unrealistic change, it still sounds like they're going in the right direction. Most of us have said we wanted to see Jons sense of humour and nice personality in Ryan this season and at least we're getting it to some degree. Better than him being Sir Scapegoat every other episode.

I'm just sat here hoping all these mentions of his sweatervests being back is some horrible sick joke :( I HATE those things!!!

8. luf100

luf100 Coroner

*raises hand* I like his hair! A lot more than last season too! :D And the sweater vest was one episode, I don't think they'll be around a ton. xD

9. switchpoint

Actually,I have to say. He makes the sweatervest look cute! He looks like a sweet innocent young person in one. I thought the one he wore this season was so adorable on him.Sometimes he reminds me of a chipmunk cause he's so cute. I'm getting all giddy now,a man like that can do that to anybody,i swear. I need to shut up now.
    P.S. He's HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

Hey you're not the only one who gets all giddy because of him... I swear, since I've discovered that man, I've been acting like a lovestruck teenager... last time I reacted this way was when I was IN LOVE with Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys... and that was like, 13 years ago.

YES I love the new hair, YES I love the sweater vest... He'd be wearing a monk costume and I'd probably find him attractive...

...Though I'd prefer seeing him with a towel around his waist and nothing else...:thumbsup:

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Tear off that monk clothing,maybe there's a towel beneath it.

12. switchpoint

Now there's a good idea. Him in a towel with water running down his chest. I think it was very rude that Jesse got to take his shirt off in the first epi and it's been for seasons and all we've seen is part of his shoulder! Where are the shirtless Ryan scenes huh??I would do anything to see him shirtless.
    He's got the body for it,so why not show it off?!? He needs to show what his mama gave him...NOW!!!!

13. slower

slower Lab Technician

You guys are just killing me. :guffaw:Although I hate the sweater vest, everything else makes him hotter than hot. :drool: And I am definintly going to petition for Jon Togo in a towel.

I think I need a shower now. :guffaw:

14. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

I was just watching the third and fourth episodes again and I realized that something was bothering me... and no, it wasn't the sweater vest.

They're in Miami, right, where it's always hot. There's these people, all wearing bathing suits and sweating on the beach. And then comes Ryan Wolfe, wearing jeans, a shirt and a jacket??????? or jeans, a shirt and a sweater vest????

I don't get it. He must be sweating like crazy under all these layers...

I want Ryan to go back to his t-shirts!!!!!!!!

15. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

I've thought the same in the past, but you know what? A sweaty Ryan might not be a bad thing? :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.