Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Which thread title do you like the best?

Poll closed Oct 16, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. TNT Togo

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Wolfe's Den

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

Re: Ryan/Jon #25

Hummm... I like the way you think!

2. switchpoint

switchpoint Dead on Arrival

He would be the hottest thing in Miami if he was sweating. Better yet,it's really hot out so he takes off his shirt and his body starts sweating. A hot,sweaty Ryan glistening in the sun. I wouldn't mind if Ryan was not allowed to where a shirt. Better yet,if he was just aloud to where a towel. I need to get my mind under control...calm down me.

3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Ok. I've just read the epi review. I haven't seen the last episode yet, but I see the reviewer seems to get the impression that Ryan was being snide with Jesse, and that there is tension between them.
    So, those who watched it, did it seem a little like that? I get the impression here that it all was in jest.
    I hope we dont get a Ryan-Delko relationship, like the reviewer suggests. I am hoping that Ryan gets a much needed friend in the lab.

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

If you read the comments that a few posted about the review(including myself) the opinion is that it was all in jest.At the end of the episode that was smiling and laughter,just guy stuff. The review is the only negative I've seen thus far of Jesse and Ryan's interaction.
    You can find comments under the CSI Files News items portion of the board.

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Ah, thanks. I will check that out. It just caught my eye because it seemed rather negative about Ryan.

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I do think that's just the reviewer. As I stated,her's is the only negative I've seen anywhere.

7. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

Sooo... I'm now following a guy who calls himself Jon Togo on Twitter. I don't really think it's him though... Would be way too awesome. I'll wait a little longer before I start harassing him! (kidding!!!!!!)

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Adam,Hill Harper and others don't have their tweets protected or set to private from the fans,and this person does.A short time ago I do know that Adam stated he would tell Jon to get a twitter acct,who knows if he acted on it.Keep us up to date if you find out any info.

9. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I have so opposite thoughts about last eppi. First, it's too much perfect Jessy, Second, i'm glad that Ryan now have friend on the job. In Ryan\Eric friendship moments i always thought that Eric show him that he older and have more... i don't know how write it right... he older CSI. And when Ryan with Jessy joking around it looks like they on one level and doesnt matter who working in police longer. Maybe it's weird, but it's my impression from last ep.

It's sweater vest made his tummy less notice or his tummy was smaller? He looks so sweet in sweater vest, but tie was bad idea.

And as i'm here, can you vote in last JT challenge? :)

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I think he was smaller,his face was less full.
    I liked the sweater and tie.

11. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Great then. I don't care if he have tummy or not, he already my favorite character and it's doesn't metter how he looks :)

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Ditto.What did you think of his hair?
    I think it made him look even younger.

13. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

We have a new thread name!! - Wolfe's Den!

[​IMG]

(The one I've been wanting for the last half dozen threads :lol:)

Oh you have NO idea. :devil:

14. slower

slower Lab Technician

I think Jon has lost some weight. His face seemed a little less full, and the sweater vest would have just empasized his tummy. But as I said before he is cute no matter what his weight. :)

In seasons past, he was thin, but with the t-shirts you could always see a little tummy. which was so adorable. :lol:

Men don't have to have the washboard abs to be incredibly sexy. :)

15. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I thought it was kind of weird as well. But it was kind of funny for no other reason that it was so NOT Ryan:)

I actually got that feeling too. They are not sure what to do with him. It is almost as if they are regressing with him (hense the hair and sweater vest).

I agree that I like the more laid back Ryan better. Maybe not having the constant tension with a fellow coworker will help. I don't want to be so much the other way that he becomes a buffoon or nerdy. He is so much smarter and on the ball than that:)

My favorite hair style is still spikey. :thumbsup:

If Ryan is never in trouble or under a cloud of suspicion again I will be very happy.

I'll vote for the towel only look:devil::devil:
    That is probably the major reason why I don't like them; they seem so out of place in Miami, where it is so hot and humid. And a nice TIGHT t-shirt:devil::devil:

I'd towel him off:devil:

That is why I love Ryan; he is an every-man. You know, the normal and approachable type. His non-perfection makes him more human and lovable:adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.