Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Which thread title do you like the best?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wolfe's Den

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That is probably the reason! Some of these vids dont seem to like us over here.
Hope you had a great birthday the other day, Cath.S.

It looks as if there will be some good scenes, between Ryan and Natalia.:) But also too many scenes, of he who will not be mentioned.... "sigh":rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Enough already; more Ryan. :scream::scream:

I'll jump on the "more Ryan" bandwagon. He needs a storyline (a positive one) not having him just there.

I agree... MORE Ryan. I was so irritated last night! They should have given Ryan Jesse's part. Shoot, they could have at least given it to Calleigh. I don't know... I like Jesse but I get the feeling he's being forced at us. That's no way to make us like him. Esp when we want to see our developed characters more often than not. They build themselves up slowly, so these guys should be no different! SORRY /rant. I just want to see some good Ryan material this year.... I hope they don't disappoint!

As for what we DID see of Ryan, he was great. I love the way Jonathan delivers his lines... makes them priceless. *sigh* Why can't it be new next week?!

You're not ranting; you are expressing what a lot of us Ryan fans are feeling. Although I am really trying not to dislike Jesse, it gets irritating to see him get scenes that Ryan could as easily get. Hopefully, since there still is plenty of season left, maybe we will be surprised and Ryan will be a meaty, positive storyline.:)

And I agree what little of Ryan was there was "quality Ryan". He was smart funny and caring (that's what confronting Natalia was all about:)).

On a more positive note, Ryan's hair looked pretty good last night, AND I LOVED the bright blue t-shirt!!!! And just like Kris commented last night, doesn't he wear, like, the same thing every episode??? It's like he got the same t-shirt in many different colors!!!

He did look good last night. A plus.:)

Yes, his hair wasn't bad last night! I loved this line and his deliverance of it (expression & tone of voice): "Well that was a waste of my time, and..my pants too." :lol: Wasn't too fond of the jacket he was wearing, but I did like the shirt, nice color on him! When he bent down though I noticed his tummy. :wtf: He still looks good though and who doesn't have a tummy? LOL!

Jon can really deliver those lines can't he? I noticed the tummy too. I wonder in what order they shoot the episodes (he has looked thinner before this eppie). I think the tummy makes him more human, kind of like the rest of us.:)

Going to work on caps after my PCC meeting tonight. Not that he was in the episode much. :(

Take your time; they are always worth the wait:thumbsup::)

And I agree what little of Ryan was there was "quality Ryan". He was smart funny and caring (that's what confronting Natalia was all about:)).

I second that! It was definitely quality Ryan! I love him angry too!

[QUOTEFallenForFlack]Going to work on caps after my PCC meeting tonight. Not that he was in the episode much. :(

Take your time; they are always worth the wait:thumbsup::)[/QUOTE]

Aww, thank you! I didn't get them done last night cause afterwards the kids were wild and I do mean wild! :scream: I have my first class for Certified Pharmacy Tech. tonight and it's 3 hours so I should get done around 9:30pm EST. I'll work on them once I get home and all comfy, hopefully the kids will be calmer tonight, lol!

It looks as if there will be some good scenes, between Ryan and Natalia.:) But also too many scenes, of he who will not be mentioned.... "sigh":rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Enough already; more Ryan. :scream::scream:

I'll jump on the "more Ryan" bandwagon. He needs a storyline (a positive one) not having him just there.

I agree... MORE Ryan. I was so irritated last night! They should have given Ryan Jesse's part. Shoot, they could have at least given it to Calleigh. I don't know... I like Jesse but I get the feeling he's being forced at us. That's no way to make us like him. Esp when we want to see our developed characters more often than not. They build themselves up slowly, so these guys should be no different! SORRY /rant. I just want to see some good Ryan material this year.... I hope they don't disappoint!

As for what we DID see of Ryan, he was great. I love the way Jonathan delivers his lines... makes them priceless. *sigh* Why can't it be new next week?!

You're not ranting; you are expressing what a lot of us Ryan fans are feeling. Although I am really trying not to dislike Jesse, it gets irritating to see him get scenes that Ryan could as easily get. Hopefully, since there still is plenty of season left, maybe we will be surprised and Ryan will be a meaty, positive storyline.:)

Yes, his hair wasn't bad last night! I loved this line and his deliverance of it (expression & tone of voice): "Well that was a waste of my time, and..my pants too." :lol: Wasn't too fond of the jacket he was wearing, but I did like the shirt, nice color on him! When he bent down though I noticed his tummy. :wtf: He still looks good though and who doesn't have a tummy? LOL!

Jon can really deliver those lines can't he? I noticed the tummy too. I wonder in what order they shoot the episodes (he has looked thinner before this eppie). I think the tummy makes him more human, kind of like the rest of us.:)

Going to work on caps after my PCC meeting tonight. Not that he was in the episode much. :(

Take your time; they are always worth the wait:thumbsup::)
he's beautiful even with the tummy

Last edited:
Thanks for the caps FFF, nice job as always.:thumbsup: Ryan looks great and his hair definitely looks better than it did in the last episode.

Aww, thank you! I didn't get them done last night cause afterwards the kids were wild and I do mean wild! :scream: I have my first class for Certified Pharmacy Tech. tonight and it's 3 hours so I should get done around 9:30pm EST. I'll work on them once I get home and all comfy, hopefully the kids will be calmer tonight, lol!

Hope everything went well in your class!! I hope your kids are calmer too (could it be the winter? I am an adult and winter makes me wild:lol::lol:)

Ok, just gonna edit this post since it's been less than 12 hours so I hope you all see it! The Ryan screencaps for Die By The Sword are located here. Enjoy!

Thank you SO much as always Kristine. They are gorgeous!! Well worth the wait:thumbsup::drool::)

Thanks for the caps, Kristine!
The hair looks much better. Im not sure about that shade of blue he was wearing- I would prefer the return of the purple t-shirt.
Just watched the epi. There wasn' t enough Ryan but the scenes he had were good. He was harsh with Nat, but that is what she needed to sort her health out, and having been through all that himself he knows how to handle it. And his scenes with Calleigh were funny. He does deliver those kind of lines really well.

Hi everyone! I know this is a little off topic, although it's still about Jonathan, but I read a comment on a Youtube clip with Jonathan that he didn't hit (if he did, I don't know since there's nothing on the net after this incident) his girlfriend, but his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend? Has anyone heard about this or is it complete bogus? It was a girl called Dolphinspray or something like that and she said she'd read it somewhere. I wrote a reply asking where she'd find this information, but she hasn't responded. Has anyone else read this?
/Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back