Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Which thread title do you like the best?

Poll closed Oct 16, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. TNT Togo

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Wolfe's Den

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

When I tried the link I had the same problem like you. We are both from europe so maybe that's the reason why we are not able to watch the vid... :(

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ That is probably the reason! Some of these vids dont seem to like us over here.
    Hope you had a great birthday the other day, Cath.S.

3. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

It's the same thing up here in Canada!!! I really hate this...

4. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I'll jump on the "more Ryan" bandwagon. He needs a storyline (a positive one) not having him just there.

You're not ranting; you are expressing what a lot of us Ryan fans are feeling. Although I am really trying not to dislike Jesse, it gets irritating to see him get scenes that Ryan could as easily get. Hopefully, since there still is plenty of season left, maybe we will be surprised and Ryan will be a meaty, positive storyline.:)

And I agree what little of Ryan was there was "quality Ryan". He was smart funny and caring (that's what confronting Natalia was all about:)).

He did look good last night. A plus.:)

Jon can really deliver those lines can't he? I noticed the tummy too. I wonder in what order they shoot the episodes (he has looked thinner before this eppie). I think the tummy makes him more human, kind of like the rest of us.:)

Take your time; they are always worth the wait:thumbsup::)

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Take your time; they are always worth the wait:thumbsup::)[/QUOTE]

Aww, thank you! I didn't get them done last night cause afterwards the kids were wild and I do mean wild! :scream: I have my first class for Certified Pharmacy Tech. tonight and it's 3 hours so I should get done around 9:30pm EST. I'll work on them once I get home and all comfy, hopefully the kids will be calmer tonight, lol!

6. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ No hurry.
    Hope they give you a break tonight, and hope the class goes well!

7. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

he's beautiful even with the tummy

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Ok, just gonna edit this post since it's been less than 12 hours so I hope you all see it! The Ryan screencaps for Die By The Sword are located here. Enjoy!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  9. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Thanks, FFF!! :D Whoa! He sure does look hot!!! (Like I expected anything else---) Love it! And you rock for all the awesome caps. :p

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the caps FFF, nice job as always.:thumbsup: Ryan looks great and his hair definitely looks better than it did in the last episode.

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Aww thanks Blinded by Smoke and greatfan! Happy to do it and share the Ryan ymminess!

12. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Hope everything went well in your class!! I hope your kids are calmer too (could it be the winter? I am an adult and winter makes me wild:lol::lol:)

Thank you SO much as always Kristine. They are gorgeous!! Well worth the wait:thumbsup::drool::)

13. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

Thanks for the pics Kris!!!!! :)

14. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thanks for the caps, Kristine!
    The hair looks much better. Im not sure about that shade of blue he was wearing- I would prefer the return of the purple t-shirt.
    Just watched the epi. There wasn' t enough Ryan but the scenes he had were good. He was harsh with Nat, but that is what she needed to sort her health out, and having been through all that himself he knows how to handle it. And his scenes with Calleigh were funny. He does deliver those kind of lines really well.

15. Dranira

Dranira Victim

Hi everyone! I know this is a little off topic, although it's still about Jonathan, but I read a comment on a Youtube clip with Jonathan that he didn't hit (if he did, I don't know since there's nothing on the net after this incident) his girlfriend, but his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend? Has anyone heard about this or is it complete bogus? It was a girl called Dolphinspray or something like that and she said she'd read it somewhere. I wrote a reply asking where she'd find this information, but she hasn't responded. Has anyone else read this?
    /Anna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.