Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Which thread title do you like the best?

Poll closed Oct 16, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. TNT Togo

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Wolfe's Den

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

He does seem to notice all the others problems, and gets caught up in it all! He is very astute, and maybe it is to do with the ocd. Although they do seem to have forgotten they ever mentioned that:rolleyes:

Yeah, love the recycling line :lol: They do repeat themselves alot on this show. It would be nice to have no gangs at all one season, but it aint gonna happen.

2. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Oh... it never hurts! Never never! :) Plus, I've dove into my season 7 DVD's.. have I mentioned how much I *LOVE LOVE LOVE* the hair?! :drool:

3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Hi. Does anyone have the link for the 'so on and so forth' web thing? I never got round to watching the rest of it. Thanks.

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

5. Blinded By Smoke

Well, I didn't ask, but I tried the link. It works! LOL! Thanks for that. Hilarious. He has a great sense of humor... I *LOVE* it! :)

*sigh*

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I've only seen the Dennis & Chloe part that I capped so thanks for the link greatfan! Anyone want these capped? I'm not going to unless you want them.

7. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

8. Blinded By Smoke

New eppy tonight!!! Here's to an hour chalked full of Ryan... Sure. We can hope though! :D *fingers crossed*

9. slower

slower Lab Technician

It looks as if there will be some good scenes, between Ryan and Natalia.:) But also too many scenes, of he who will not be mentioned.... "sigh":rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Enough already; more Ryan. :scream::scream:

10. Blinded By Smoke

I agree... MORE Ryan. I was so irritated last night! They should have given Ryan Jesse's part. Shoot, they could have at least given it to Calleigh. I don't know... I like Jesse but I get the feeling he's being forced at us. That's no way to make us like him. Esp when we want to see our developed characters more often than not. They build themselves up slowly, so these guys should be no different! SORRY /rant. I just want to see some good Ryan material this year.... I hope they don't disappoint!

As for what we DID see of Ryan, he was great. I love the way Jonathan delivers his lines... makes them priceless. *sigh* Why can't it be new next week?!

11. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

When I tried the link it told me the page was no longer available.

So some good, if limited, Ryan scenes last night?
    Im kinda glad there is no new epi next week. I have too much going on at the mo- not enough time to watch!

12. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

I totally agree with you Blinded by Smoke. I was watching the epi thinking "Why isn't Ryan doing Jesse's part?" Ryan doesn't have enough scenes... and at one point, I just wanted to throw my shoe at the TV... I REALLY don't like Jesse...

On a more positive note, Ryan's hair looked pretty good last night, AND I LOVED the bright blue t-shirt!!!! And just like Kris commented last night, doesn't he wear, like, the same thing every episode??? It's like he got the same t-shirt in many different colors!!!

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Yes, his hair wasn't bad last night! I loved this line and his deliverance of it (expression & tone of voice): "Well that was a waste of my time, and..my pants too." :lol: Wasn't too fond of the jacket he was wearing, but I did like the shirt, nice color on him! When he bent down though I noticed his tummy. :wtf: He still looks good though and who doesn't have a tummy? LOL!

Going to work on caps after my PCC meeting tonight. Not that he was in the episode much. :(

14. Blinded By Smoke

Oh. I loved that line too, FFF. And as for his hair, YES. Def improvement. I think he gets hotter every season! And we'd actually SEE that awesomeness- if they'd SHOW him a little more... :p

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

This link just worked for me with no problems at all.
    Ryan's scenes were limited but great as always.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.