Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Which thread title do you like the best?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wolfe's Den

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys am I imagining things or what, isn't that the same episode in which Stetler asked Ryan about a $6,000 deposit to his account? I didn't hear if it was addressed, Ryan never answered.
If I remember correctly,Ryan didn't seem to remember or couldn't account for the money which was deposited several years earlier.
Since he was reinstated,the deposited money apparently wasn't a problem.

Welcome Natalie_wolfe!!

How did Ryan get his job back if he was fired?

After the gambling? It was never really explained. I think it was down to Horatio. He fought for him. Ryan did go through all his old cases to account for that extra money in his account, but nothing ever came of that :rolleyes:

All of the cases Ryan was involved with were investigated.Also ,his finances would have been checked out to make sure he wasn't being paid off to cover for criminals or suspects because they knew of his gambling habit,and to make sure Ryan himself wasn't paying money to criminals or being blackmailed.
Ryan had quite a large stack of files to go through.Once all of that was investigated and IAB was satisfied he was reinstated.
He also had Horatio on his his side which is why Ryan is indebted to him.Ryan felt Horatio really went to bat for him.
Here is a pic of him working on some of the files.
6b23ee5082d4bw2.jpg

Ryan not only had to go over all his old cases, go through the tickets he issued as a patrol officer, account for the $6,000 in his account, but had to take a psych evaluation and go into GA. Then everything had to be reviewed (which took some time). They never really said how he got it back, but he decided getting his job back is what he wanted and I am sure Horatio helped anyway he could.

Yes it is the same episode. It must have been since he got his job back.

Actually this happened before he got his job back. He lost his job in Burned (season 5), Ryan shown going through his cases and Stetler asking him about the money in his account in Born to Kill (last episode in season 5) and Ryan was reinstated in Sunblock which was season 6 episode 6.

I had forgotten about the psych evaluation.That he was willing to go through all of that shows his dedication to his profession,something he really wants.The next time someone brings up that he shouldn't have been reinstated,I'll site all that he went through to get the job back, and he deseved to be reinstated.

yeah, i can relate. my friend got fired from her job for suspected shoplifting. she had to stay away from the store for 1 whole year or she would have been arrested, even if she was outside the property. She had to pay the store over $400 as a fee to the store. she had to gain the trust of everyone at her job as well as prove herself. She has been working now for 5 years since the incident, but they watch her like a hawk at her job. sometimes she feels a little violated because of it.

I never said he shouldn't have been reinstated, I was just curious as to how. Read before you react.
Excuse me,I wasn't talking about you.I wasn't even speaking of anyone on this message board.Take you own advice and read before you react.I would have addresed the message to you if I were speaking of you.

Maybe you should word things better as it does read you are addressing this tread. You need to take the advice I had not me.

Maybe you should word things better as it does read you are addressing this tread. You need to take the advice I had not me.
No one here had stated anything about Ryan not being reinstated so I obviously wasn't speaking of anyone here.
And yet,you're the only one that thought I was addressing someone here,but I've noticed you have had problems else where on the message board, so just for you, when I talk to other fans of the show(not speaking of members here) that think Ryan should not have been reinstated I will bring up all that he went through to do so! If you have a problem with a message I post before you jump to conclusions,send me a private message.

Last edited:
^ Crimekat- I understood the wording on Greatfan's post. She was just doing a general statement, not replying to your post. There are other people out there, on other forums etc who are rather anti-Ryan and would suggest that he should have not been reinstated. You seem to have mistaken her post.
Lets move on,

So, was there any good Ryan parts in last nights episode? What was he wearing?

Thanks Solitaire.
No great moments last night,Ryan was basically present.There was a lot of Calleigh and no Natalia at all.

Ryan did have that one zinger with Walter ,who also wasn't there much.

Last edited:
I didn't hate his hair but I do think it's a more mature almost dowdy look.Maybe that's what tptb are going for right now with Ryan. His hair is almost similar to the look on Mad Men which takes place in the 60's but not as severe.

Ryan did look weird last night! I loved that moment he jumped when the pyro came on :lol: Yup, t'was very basic but I like the way he came through even though he was with Walter half the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back