Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Which thread title do you like the best?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wolfe's Den

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow!!! very nice pics. I love Ryan in a suit and a leather jacket. I hope one day we get a combination for both.... (passes out on the floor from hotness and drools all over myself.)

Anybody else seeing these headlines on CNN?
Togo ordered home; players resist
I've seen a few like this and though I know it's not anything related to Jon I see Togo and that's right where my mind goes, lol!

I've seen a few like this and though I know it's not anything related to Jon I see Togo and that's right where my mind goes, lol!

SAME HERE! I was like :wtf: when I first saw that then I realized it ain't JT :lol:

When I get these strange "Togo" updates,it is always talking about the area in West Africa. I do the same though,I start to read and then realize it's not Jon the article is about.

Last edited:
wow. I didn't see that news, but yeah. When I first read the first post about it I thought it was refering to Jon!!!! LOL!!!! I too think when I read anything that says Togo or Jon, it refers to him... gotta go back to finishing my illustration class homework!!!! see you all tomorrow.

Yeah, like the rest of you I would google Jon, and there would be topics pop up related to Togo in Africa. It can at first be confusing (if your not paying attention to the links).

Good luck with the class D, back in the day I could draw. Only cartoon characters, real people I had a problem with. :guffaw:

Yeah, like the rest of you I would google Jon, and there would be topics pop up related to Togo in Africa. It can at first be confusing (if your not paying attention to the links).

Good luck with the class D, back in the day I could draw. Only cartoon characters, real people I had a problem with. :guffaw:
Thanks so much slower!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Fashion illustration is fun. We have to learn about the anatomy of a body. (Women, men, children, everyone.) It all comes down to the proportions of the persons body and the sihlouette. Anyways, I just google Jon, I never google Togo for some reason. :lol: :guffaw::guffaw:

wow~this is a great forum~

I'm a big ryan wolfe fan from China. He's just soooooooo hot~~

jon togo too~~very talented and special actor

looking forward to the new episode^^

Welcome, Natalie_wolfe! I am also excited for a new episode. Seems to have been ages!

How did Ryan get his job back if he was fired?

After the gambling? It was never really explained. I think it was down to Horatio. He fought for him. Ryan did go through all his old cases to account for that extra money in his account, but nothing ever came of that :rolleyes:

Welcome Natalie_wolfe! :)

After the gambling? It was never really explained. I think it was down to Horatio. He fought for him. Ryan did go through all his old cases to account for that extra money in his account, but nothing ever came of that :rolleyes:

I think to check all his cases (including all tickets etc. he's written out when he was patrol cop) and his account was the requirement for him to get his job back. 'Cause if they'd found something illegal he'd not have got back his job.

Welcome Natalie_wolfe! :)

I think to check all his cases (including all tickets etc. he's written out when he was patrol cop) and his account was the requirement for him to get his job back. 'Cause if they'd found something illegal he'd not have got back his job.
All of the cases Ryan was involved with were investigated.Also ,his finances would have been checked out to make sure he wasn't being paid off to cover for criminals or suspects because they knew of his gambling habit,and to make sure Ryan himself wasn't paying money to criminals or being blackmailed.
Ryan had quite a large stack of files to go through.Once all of that was investigated and IAB was satisfied he was reinstated.
He also had Horatio on his his side which is why Ryan is indebted to him.Ryan felt Horatio really went to bat for him.
Here is a pic of him working on some of the files.
6b23ee5082d4bw2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys am I imagining things or what, isn't that the same episode in which Stetler asked Ryan about a $6,000 deposit to his account? I didn't hear if it was addressed, Ryan never answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back