Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Which thread title do you like the best?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wolfe's Den

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right. Im not bothered about the ties, but I like to see Ryan in a dress shirt now and then. Especially with a few buttons undone.

I enjoyed Kill Clause; tie at first and then the two button undone shirt later. Makes me forget all the snow outside. Maybe if Jon was here his hottness would melt all the snow:devil::devil:.

Oh yeah, I could go on for a century about his hottness and what looks good on him. :drool::drool::drool: Jesse needs to get his own look and personality (stop stealing from the others). Writers Hint!!! Hint!!!

I wonder what Jon thinks about the things we say. He's either blushing or rolling his eyes. :guffaw:Then again he may not even read this stuff, or it could also be great entertainment for him. :lol: Who knows!!!

But we all love that man. :adore::luvlove::adore::luvlove:

Jesse really seems to have stolen the shirt/tie/jeans look from Ryan:rolleyes:. I have a feeling from seeing him in interviews if he know what was said here, he would probably would be overwhelmed and have a kind of "awww shucks.." attitude. I bet he would also be grateful for the support we have for him and Ryan Wolfe:):thumbsup:

Agreed!!! Anyways, it may not be him reading these posts, but it can be his agent or manager. I know some celebrities have their agents or managers go through their e-mails and respond to the fans. I am friends with Joss Stone on MySpace as well as a lot of designers from the show Project Runway. It all depends on the celebrity and wether or not they are interested in their fandom and if they want to get to know who their fans are. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That's pretty cool Divadee knowing Joss Stone and the designers from Project Runway (maybe we will see YOU on Project Runway someday, showing off your designs:)).

His hair looks a little bit too spikey for me. The top looks like a faux hawk (fake mohawk for those who don't know the term). I wish they would stop doing the spikey look and the sweep the hair to the side look that they are doing this season. It would be more interesting to see his real hairstyle that he shows up with on set. It shows more of his personality and would look more relaxed.

Oh, I kind of like "season 7" hair (I have to admit it looked at times like he had a little too much product in it). IMO, although this season's hair isn't bad, at times it makes his face look a little rounder. I liked his hair in Count on Me and Bone Voyage though.

You are right. Im not bothered about the ties, but I like to see Ryan in a dress shirt now and then. Especially with a few buttons undone.

I enjoyed Kill Clause; tie at first and then the two button undone shirt later. Makes me forget all the snow outside. Maybe if Jon was here his hottness would melt all the snow:devil::devil:.

Oh yeah, I could go on for a century about his hottness and what looks good on him. :drool::drool::drool: Jesse needs to get his own look and personality (stop stealing from the others). Writers Hint!!! Hint!!!

I wonder what Jon thinks about the things we say. He's either blushing or rolling his eyes. :guffaw:Then again he may not even read this stuff, or it could also be great entertainment for him. :lol: Who knows!!!

But we all love that man. :adore::luvlove::adore::luvlove:

Jesse really seems to have stolen the shirt/tie/jeans look from Ryan:rolleyes:. I have a feeling from seeing him in interviews if he know what was said here, he would probably would be overwhelmed and have a kind of "awww shucks.." attitude. I bet he would also be grateful for the support we have for him and Ryan Wolfe:):thumbsup:

Agreed!!! Anyways, it may not be him reading these posts, but it can be his agent or manager. I know some celebrities have their agents or managers go through their e-mails and respond to the fans. I am friends with Joss Stone on MySpace as well as a lot of designers from the show Project Runway. It all depends on the celebrity and wether or not they are interested in their fandom and if they want to get to know who their fans are. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That's pretty cool Divadee knowing Joss Stone and the designers from Project Runway (maybe we will see YOU on Project Runway someday, showing off your designs:)).

His hair looks a little bit too spikey for me. The top looks like a faux hawk (fake mohawk for those who don't know the term). I wish they would stop doing the spikey look and the sweep the hair to the side look that they are doing this season. It would be more interesting to see his real hairstyle that he shows up with on set. It shows more of his personality and would look more relaxed.

Oh, I kind of like "season 7" hair (I have to admit it looked at times like he had a little too much product in it). IMO, although this season's hair isn't bad, at times it makes his face look a little rounder. I liked his hair in Count on Me and Bone Voyage though.
awwww... thanks for the comment about me going to Project Runway. I am only still in my freshman year and you guys are giving me the credits of a fashion god!!! :lol: :lol: Anyways, i agree with the comment you said about Jon reading this, I believe he is the type to check his fan mail. One day you may see me on Project Runway, other than that I will probably be in Hollywood making Emily Procter a dress for Calleigh. :guffaw::guffaw:

LOVE your avatar D!!! Love that cute expression of his.. :adore:

Anyways, I totally think Jess (a mess) stole Ry's look!!! Can't believe the stylists of Miami couldn't come up with a geeky look for Jess.

I do like Ry's hair though! It's his "weatherman hairdo"... :lol:

weatherman hair!!!! well he can be my weatherman anyday!! ; ) hey guys, yesterday i made an album on my profile with lots of yummy pictures, so you guys can enjoy... and don't forget the back shots (if you catch my drift...) monday is the "show stopper"!!! LOL

You know guys, I have to admit that the weatherman hair is starting to grow on me (last seasons was his hottest look though). He is just absolutely adorable no matter what. :adore:

Thanks RoscoeTrek, I liked how you named it the "Weatherman hairdo", It just struck me as funny. :lol: Doesn't take much to amuse me though. :lol::rolleyes: at myself.

D I took a look at the pics, thanks they were hot. :drool:

Jonathan seems to be the only one who can pull off wearing orange. Doesn't he sort of look like an orange creamsicle? :lol:

You know guys, I have to admit that the weatherman hair is starting to grow on me (last seasons was his hottest look though). He is just absolutely adorable no matter what.Thanks RoscoeTrek, I liked how you named it the "Weatherman hairdo", It just struck me as funny. :lol: Doesn't take much to amuse me though. :lol::rolleyes: at myself.
Jonathan once refered to his hair as weatherman hair himself.
I always thought it looked like "detective hair",like he could appear in an older cop show.I loved his cop hair.He had cop hair in SGIYC.
thsmoke25.jpg

You know guys, I have to admit that the weatherman hair is starting to grow on me (last seasons was his hottest look though). He is just absolutely adorable no matter what.Thanks RoscoeTrek, I liked how you named it the "Weatherman hairdo", It just struck me as funny. :lol: Doesn't take much to amuse me though. :lol::rolleyes: at myself.
Jonathan once refered to his hair as weatherman hair himself.
I always thought it looked like "detective hair",like he could appear in an older cop show.I loved his cop hair.He had cop hair in SGIYC.
thsmoke25.jpg

Thanks greatfan, I don't know everything Jon may have said. I probably wouldn't have remebered anyway. :lol: Boy I'm dating myself, kinda have to write things down. :guffaw:

I think that the weatherman look comes into play this year, more than others though. :)

weatherman hair!!!! well he can be my weatherman anyday!! ; ) hey guys, yesterday i made an album on my profile with lots of yummy pictures, so you guys can enjoy... and don't forget the back shots (if you catch my drift...) monday is the "show stopper"!!! LOL

I checked out your album--YOWZA:drool::drool::drool:. Thank you for sharing all that hottness:devil: And I am getting pretty excited for Monday (nice pun Divadee!!:thumbsup:)

You know guys, I have to admit that the weatherman hair is starting to grow on me (last seasons was his hottest look though). He is just absolutely adorable no matter what. :adore:

I like the "weatherman hair" with a bit of lift (or bed head) on the top (kind of like season 7!!) I agree he would be adorable no matter what even bald (but he doesn't need to go THAT far:rolleyes:)

^ Even if I repeat myself: His look in SGIYC is almost unbeatable :adore:

A personal favorite here as well.:drool:

Don't worry slower!!! I am dating myself, too!!! I dress myself on weekends and do my homework looking in my mirror!!!! LOL He does have cop hair in last seasons SGIYC. It looks good on him. Then again, he could be bald wearing a wig and I would still love him!!!

Thanks for the pics athlov!!!!!
He's just so hot..... I sometimes feel like I only come on here to tell you all how much I find him sexy. As if you didn't know already....

Can't wait for Monday!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm DEFINITELY in need of a Togo fix!!!!

Thank you for the pics athlove.

HOT! :drool: Hot! :drool: Hot! :drool: He has everyone else beat hands down.

I'm with you TanyaWolfe, can't wait until Monday's episode. Hopeing for lots of Ryan scenes. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back