Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by GregNickRyanFan, Oct 6, 2009.

?

Which thread title do you like the best?

Poll closed Oct 16, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. TNT Togo

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Wolfe's Den

15 vote(s)
    36.6%
  4. Wolfe's Gang

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crimekat

crimekat Hit and Run

Yes it is the same episode. It must have been since he got his job back.

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

If I remember correctly,Ryan didn't seem to remember or couldn't account for the money which was deposited several years earlier.
    Since he was reinstated,the deposited money apparently wasn't a problem.

3. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Welcome Natalie_wolfe!!

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I had forgotten about the psych evaluation.That he was willing to go through all of that shows his dedication to his profession,something he really wants.The next time someone brings up that he shouldn't have been reinstated,I'll site all that he went through to get the job back, and he deseved to be reinstated.

5. Divadee87

Divadee87 Hit and Run

yeah, i can relate. my friend got fired from her job for suspected shoplifting. she had to stay away from the store for 1 whole year or she would have been arrested, even if she was outside the property. She had to pay the store over $400 as a fee to the store. she had to gain the trust of everyone at her job as well as prove herself. She has been working now for 5 years since the incident, but they watch her like a hawk at her job. sometimes she feels a little violated because of it.

6. crimekat

crimekat Hit and Run

I never said he shouldn't have been reinstated, I was just curious as to how. Read before you react.

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Excuse me,I wasn't talking about you.I wasn't even speaking of anyone on this message board.Take you own advice and read before you react.I would have addresed the message to you if I were speaking of you.

8. crimekat

crimekat Hit and Run

Maybe you should word things better as it does read you are addressing this tread. You need to take the advice I had not me.

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

No one here had stated anything about Ryan not being reinstated so I obviously wasn't speaking of anyone here.
    And yet,you're the only one that thought I was addressing someone here,but I've noticed you have had problems else where on the message board, so just for you, when I talk to other fans of the show(not speaking of members here) that think Ryan should not have been reinstated I will bring up all that he went through to do so! If you have a problem with a message I post before you jump to conclusions,send me a private message.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  10. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Crimekat- I understood the wording on Greatfan's post. She was just doing a general statement, not replying to your post. There are other people out there, on other forums etc who are rather anti-Ryan and would suggest that he should have not been reinstated. You seem to have mistaken her post.
    Lets move on,

So, was there any good Ryan parts in last nights episode? What was he wearing?

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks Solitaire.
    No great moments last night,Ryan was basically present.There was a lot of Calleigh and no Natalia at all.

Ryan did have that one zinger with Walter ,who also wasn't there much.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  12. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Was it just me or did anyone else hate Ryan's hair last night?

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I didn't hate his hair but I do think it's a more mature almost dowdy look.Maybe that's what tptb are going for right now with Ryan. His hair is almost similar to the look on Mad Men which takes place in the 60's but not as severe.

14. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

Ryan did look weird last night! I loved that moment he jumped when the pyro came on :lol: Yup, t'was very basic but I like the way he came through even though he was with Walter half the time!

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Me, Me, ME!! I wanted to slather some gel on my hands & stick it up or something!!

I did like his few scenes with Walter though :p But still loathing the uber-geek look....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.