• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the caps FFF.
For some reason,it always takes me a few trys before I can get into the site
for "So On and So Forth".
I'm still working on seeing it.

Edit: Just as last time,all I need to do is post that I can't get into the site
for "So On and So Forth" and magically,I get right in.
Thanks for the clip ellay,it's cute.

Last edited:
Hey I am not even 5ft so John being 5 9 would work perfectly for me!! Regardless of his height - still hot to me!

nwolfson- I dont think I could have gone up and asked him for the photo in the firdt place, so well done! Im not surprised you couldn't get any questions out!

And the funniest thing was that I was talking to someone on the crew (call him Steve) and Steve went up to Jon for me b/c Jon was just hanging around talking to another crew member. Steve went up to Jon and was like, there's a fan over there (they both look at me) hoping to get a picture with you...would you mind? And Jon looked at Steve then at me and then back at Steve. He was so funny, he was like, "Oh cool" and he is in the process of getting up from his seat and was like, "actually I would mind.." as he was walking over. I just started cracking up / smiling it was so damn funny.

And I sort of walked forward and was like, Hi Jon! and he was like (deer in headlights) heyyy sorry I didn't get your name?! haha. I guess he was surprised I was so informal or that I didn't call him Officer Wolfe or Mr. Togo.

That is so cool. He seems like a really nice guy :)

Thanks for posting the clip ellay!!:thumbsup:

nwolfson- I dont think I could have gone up and asked him for the photo in the firdt place, so well done! Im not surprised you couldn't get any questions out!

And the funniest thing was that I was talking to someone on the crew (call him Steve) and Steve went up to Jon for me b/c Jon was just hanging around talking to another crew member. Steve went up to Jon and was like, there's a fan over there (they both look at me) hoping to get a picture with you...would you mind? And Jon looked at Steve then at me and then back at Steve. He was so funny, he was like, "Oh cool" and he is in the process of getting up from his seat and was like, "actually I would mind.." as he was walking over. I just started cracking up / smiling it was so damn funny.

And I sort of walked forward and was like, Hi Jon! and he was like (deer in headlights) heyyy sorry I didn't get your name?! haha. I guess he was surprised I was so informal or that I didn't call him Officer Wolfe or Mr. Togo.

What a cool encounter!!:) He's seems like a nice guy with a great sense of humor (keep em laughing!). I wouldn't have the nerve to say anything or I would say something dumb;you are so much braver than I am!!!:thumbsup:

He looked extra special adorable in this clip. :lol: Was that a hoodie he was wearing? And I about died with laughter when he ran into the bathroom (or whatever) wearing the football helmet and armed with a baseball bat. :guffaw:

AND he says he wants a goatee... A GOATEE!!! Come on!!!
That was a very funny clip... AND he's just soooo hot. I'm gonna watch it a thousand times... :thumbsup:

Thanks for the pics Kristine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the caps FFF! And for the clip ellay! Must stop coming on here when i'm meant to be doing college work you guys keep posting things to distract me :lol:. And I must say, I really like the new hair, it frames his face nicely, and he has a beautiful face :adore:

Thanks for the caps FFF! And for the clip ellay! Must stop coming on here when i'm meant to be doing college work you guys keep posting things to distract me :lol:. And I must say, I really like the new hair, it frames his face nicely, and he has a beautiful face :adore:

It really amazes me how Jon has changed physically since he joined the cast. He has filled out and turned from a boy into a man (and what a HOT man at that:devil::devil:). And you are right chazzawazza, he has a beautiful face:adore:

It really amazes me how Jon has changed physically since he joined the cast. He has filled out and turned from a boy into a man (and what a HOT man at that:devil::devil:). And you are right chazzawazza, he has a beautiful face:adore:
I agree he has changed into quite a man. Although, I can see the young Jon in some of his expressions (that show his vulnerability, at that moment), and this makes him even hotter. :drool:

I think this just shows what a superb actor Jon is. He can show many sides of himself or his character.

I also love the fact that they are allowing him to infuse his sense of humor into Ryan's personality.

Okay, so remember I told you I make caps of the SU2 scene I was watching on you tube? Well, most of them didn't look very well because the scenes were very dark - lighting wise. But, these two turned out okay:

I tried to fix the other caps with photoshop, but they were just too dark in color due to the lack of lighting in that sewer that the characters were hunting a Link in. :lol: The only reason these two caps turned out semi-decent is because they were outside at the time. :lol:

But, in that clip, I noticed he put his hands on his hips like Horatio. :lol: And since he didn't have a weapon, he crouched down a bit and put his hands out like he was getting ready to punch or karate chop someone. :lol: Too cute!

He does look really young in those SU2 photos. Thanks for them GNRF.
I just watched the 'so on and so forth' clip. He looks so cute in more casual clothes. I know he looks cute in most things though. Its good seeing him in something other than Miami- although I cant understand why his girlfriend in it left him!!

Thanks for the caps GNRF!! I love SU2 How did you guys not have to start a new thread while I was gone for the weekend??? New Miami tonight - woohoo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back