• Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Bad!!! mwolfson22, I didn't mean to imply that you or your doctor was lying. I had read the bios, and to me he seemed taller. I do know that they sometimes have the shorter men wear lifts. This could be the case. I also think because he bulked up a bit, it makes him appear shorter. My opinion.

BTW I am soooo...jealous you even got that close to him. :)

LOL, sometimes doctors aren't as truthful as we'd like sometimes...and it's no problem...I would actually love to be a little taller.
Trust me I was pretty speechless when I got that picture with him and introduced myself..I actually realized later that I sort of just walked away. I didn't even ask him any of my questions or say thank you or goodbye I just walked away like a weirdo. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I needed to be at the airport in a 1/2 hour - 45 minutes and it was like 1/2 hour from the airport and was nervous about LA traffic...and then I ran into Emily on my way out and I was oh enjoy yourself while you can their will be other flights. haha.

I had so many questions I wanted to ask both of them, but my brain was fried. And yes, I did make it to the plane on time without incident.

Thank you for the caps FFF, they were great.

nwolfson22 - I don't know if I could have asked any questions, my tongue would have been stuck to the roof of my mouth. :lol: You were just one lucky women,to have that picture taken with him.

As far as the height thing goes, I am 5'9. I suppose we all wish that we were different.

Thanks for the caps, Kristine. Hope you have a better day today.
ellay- The next part is up? Thats good. I enjoyed the first part, so will definitely check the rest out later.
nwolfson- I dont think I could have gone up and asked him for the photo in the firdt place, so well done! Im not surprised you couldn't get any questions out!

Thank you everyone for the well wishes! I really appreciate it! I'm so happy you liked the caps. Hope next week there is more to cap!

Thanks ellay for the next part of So On And So Forth!

nwolfson- I dont think I could have gone up and asked him for the photo in the firdt place, so well done! Im not surprised you couldn't get any questions out!

And the funniest thing was that I was talking to someone on the crew (call him Steve) and Steve went up to Jon for me b/c Jon was just hanging around talking to another crew member. Steve went up to Jon and was like, there's a fan over there (they both look at me) hoping to get a picture with you...would you mind? And Jon looked at Steve then at me and then back at Steve. He was so funny, he was like, "Oh cool" and he is in the process of getting up from his seat and was like, "actually I would mind.." as he was walking over. I just started cracking up / smiling it was so damn funny.

And I sort of walked forward and was like, Hi Jon! and he was like (deer in headlights) heyyy sorry I didn't get your name?! haha. I guess he was surprised I was so informal or that I didn't call him Officer Wolfe or Mr. Togo.

He looked extra special adorable in this clip. :lol: Was that a hoodie he was wearing? And I about died with laughter when he ran into the bathroom (or whatever) wearing the football helmet and armed with a baseball bat. :guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back