• Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily is around 5'3"-5'4" When we took this picture she had to stand on the curb next to me so that we would be the same height and I wouldn't dwarf her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, okay... so imdb actually got her height pretty accurate. :) Doesn't mean they're accurate on Jon's, Boti's and Michael's heights though (which say 5'11, 5'8 and 5'10, respectively). I always thought Adam was taller than 6ft, but imdb says 6ft for Adam. :lol: I thought he was at least 6'2. :lol:

I have a question about Emily and Jon's clothing though. Do you happen to know if this what they were going to be wearing on the show in whatever episode they were filming that day or if this is what they came to work wearing? I'm just wondering because I was so love to see Calleigh in something like that dress. The monochromatic of black or white that she's been seeing wearing the past few seasons is getting tiresome. :lol: They should really cheer up Calleigh's clothing a bit. That blue/white striped dress is much cheerier than all black that Calleigh's been wearing lately. :lol: I guess I don't need to ask about Jon's though cause I see he's got the badge on his belt, so I'm sure that's what Ryan's gonna be wearing in the episode. :lol: But, I'm not sure about Emily's clothing. I'll be plesantly surprised if she wears that outfit on the show. :)

Last edited:
My Bad!!! mwolfson22, I didn't mean to imply that you or your doctor was lying. I had read the bios, and to me he seemed taller. I do know that they sometimes have the shorter men wear lifts. This could be the case. I also think because he bulked up a bit, it makes him appear shorter. My opinion.

BTW I am soooo...jealous you even got that close to him. :)

IMDB is also where I got Boti's height and if they actually got her height correct, it's possible that Jon could be wearing lifts in his shoes during that scene with Valera. I don't really see Jon being the type of guy who is self-conscious about his height enough to wear lifts out of his own desire though, so it's possible the show wants him to appear taller. In the episode where Ryan worked at the gun range and his info came up on the screen, it said his height was 5'10 (so it's possible the show runners want him to appear to be that height, so they may very well have him wear lifts in his shoes).

I'm not so sure about the lifts, however, I think the taller women on the show take thier shoes off for certain scenes. Eva is 5.7?5.8 (in heels she's close to Jon's level) & when E! did a behind the scenes shoot for S5 finale, the scene with her & Ryan looked as if Eva had taken off her shoes - she looked barefoot, so it's possible they kick off the heels for those scenes...since we don't see thier feet anyway. :D

Just for the record, height doesn't bother me & Jon is just a cutie no matter what, my husband happens to be the same height as he is...and they share the same name. :p

I'm not so sure about the lifts, however, I think the taller women on the show take thier shoes off for certain scenes. Eva is 5.7?5.8 (in heels she's close to Jon's level) & when E! did a behind the scenes shoot for S5 finale, the scene with her & Ryan looked as if Eva had taken off her shoes - she looked barefoot, so it's possible they kick off the heels for those scenes...since we don't see thier feet anyway. :D

Thanks for posting that, MJ because I was just about to ask about Eva's height. :lol:

Just for the record, height doesn't bother me & Jon is just a cutie no matter what, my husband happens to be the same height as he is...and they share the same name. :p

Which height would that be though? The one imdb reports him as, the one the show reported Ryan as on the info screen, or 5'8? :lol:

Nah, it doesn't make a big difference to me what Jonathan's height is either. I love him just the same. :) Plus chances are, he'd look taller than me anyway considering I don't have the best posture. :lol:

Which height would that be though? The one imdb reports him as, the one the show reported Ryan as on the info screen, or 5'8? :lol:
:lol: The one that stated he's 5'10.

Did anyone else see this thing Jon did on MTV called My Best Friend is My Penis??? Apparently he stars and co-produces it, I only caught the last few minute.

I have seen it and it is pretty funny. There are several different episodes, and Jon is quite good in them.

IMDB also says that Emily Procter is 5'3. I thought she was taller than that, but then again she does wear pretty tall heels on the show. :lol: Anyone know if that's actually Emily's real height? I would have thought she'd be at least 5'5.

The heels must do the trick, I would have sworn she was taller than 5'3.

On the flip side of that though, sometimes when men put on muscle they measure shorter. We know Jon's been working out a bit lately (those arms :adore: )... so maybe originally back when he was on SU2 (where he looked a bit lanky), he was really 5'10-5'11, but now having put on some muscle, its kind of shrunk his height a bit. That's probably what it is. So he may now technically (with the added muscle) be shorter than he was before he started pumping the iron. I mean, those arms have gotten pretty muscular. Remember the boxing pics? :drool: :D It's possible that he may now measure 5'8. :)

Either way, he's still sexy as heck. :)

Does anyone know how tall Eva is? There are a couple of pictures of the two of them (if I was at home, I would try and post it) where they look as if they are the same height.

Building muscle does make one look shorter. And he has filled out quite a bit in the last few years :adore::devil:.
And you are right tall or short he is still as sexy as they come:devil:

Emily stated in an interview that she was short,5'3" inches.
I've seen Jon's height listed from 5'9" to 5'11" on different sites.

Ah, okay... so imdb actually got her height pretty accurate. :) Doesn't mean they're accurate on Jon's, Boti's and Michael's heights though (which say 5'11, 5'8 and 5'10, respectively). I always thought Adam was taller than 6ft, but imdb says 6ft for Adam. :lol: I thought he was at least 6'2. :lol:

I think Adam is like 6'1"or 6'2" at least that's what I've heard.

I have a question about Emily and Jon's clothing though. Do you happen to know if this what they were going to be wearing on the show in whatever episode they were filming that day or if this is what they came to work wearing?

Emily had just gotten to set when we took that photo. So that is what she was wearing to work. I completely agree with you...they need to spice up her wardrobe, but I don't think it is going to happen.

As you mentioned yes, Jon was already on set and filming for episode 6, so you will see him wearing that outfit with a matching cream colored jacket when we all see the episode on CBS.

Sorry it took me so long to respond, hope that answers your questions. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back