• Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you put my name in the search box at the top right my page should come up. The picture profile will be togo and I, if you dont want to use my name.. copy & paste this, up4anything2, you will get me. Sorry for all the hassle I just dont think the mods would appreciate 50+ pictures up on this site.

if you put my name in the search box at the top right my page should come up. The picture profile will be togo and I, if you dont want to use my name.. copy & paste this, up4anything2, you will get me. Sorry for all the hassle I just dont think the mods would appreciate 50+ pictures up on this site.

I've searched for both names you gave us but I'm still not finding you :( and I'm dying to add you as a friend

I have to apologize profoundly for my denseness. Apparently I put a block on who could find me when searching. Again I apologize. Sometimes this technology doesn't work well when the person operating it is dense.

I have to apologize profoundly for my denseness. Apparently I put a block on who could find me when searching. Again I apologize. Sometimes this technology doesn't work well when the person operating it is dense.

Found you. :) I just sent a request, but it didn't let me put a message in it.

FallenForFlack, thanks for welcome back pic! :)

Nice to be back and see all you here and new ep cooming soon.

But i waiting next ep more, cuz in season premiere we don't see Ryan that much, maybe only in hospital :( So i'm optimistic about second ep!

welcome back Orla :thumbsup:

I love his Eyes , his smile , his chest and his muscles :drool:

hi nwolfson22 i have just send you a friends request :)

Last edited:
Did you notice that everyone else from those shows that they showed in the video are really only the top three characters in the shows? Ryan was in fourth place (or fifth if it was before Alexx/Khandi left) at that time, so this makes me doubt that it was him. Could have been the hubby on Ghost Whisperer. I just really don't think it was Jon. Who knows though.

Last edited:
Did you notice that everyone else from those shows that they showed in the videos are really only the top three characters in the shows? Ryan was in fourth place at that time, so this makes me doubt that it was him. Who knows though.
I didn't notice,good observation.Unfortunately,it looks as if he will remain in 4th position .

Wow most of you lot must be psyched about the season premier tonight! Only a few hours left I think (if my knowledge of time differences serves me correctly). Enjoy it I shall be on here tomorro morning to see your thoughts, hope it isn't "Why has he no screentime" or "whats with the matching shirt and tie" lol.

Wow most of you lot must be psyched about the season premier tonight! Only a few hours left I think (if my knowledge of time differences serves me correctly). Enjoy it I shall be on here tomorro morning to see your thoughts, hope it isn't "Why has he no screentime" or "whats with the matching shirt and tie" lol.

Haha, I had completely forgot that the premiere was tonight. :lol:
It's a good thing I checked in here today isn't it.

Here's hoping Jon is even more amazing and gets a whole lot more lines than normal :beer:

HEYYYYYYYYY NOW I'm REALLY freakin out about tonight.... It's gonna be awesome. Even if we don't get to see him a lot in this first episode, I'm just excited about watching a brand new ep. ^_^

AND about that little video with the guy showing off his chest... I think it's Jon. And, as long as no one shows me evidence that it isn't, I'll keep thinking it's him. HE SEEMS SO HOOOOT!!!!

Did you notice that everyone else from those shows that they showed in the videos are really only the top three characters in the shows? Ryan was in fourth place at that time, so this makes me doubt that it was him. Who knows though.
I didn't notice,good observation.Unfortunately,it looks as if he will remain in 4th position .

I hope you are wrong. Jon deserves better.

I hope I'm wrong too.I would love to be wrong in this instance.Jon does deserve better,but CBS and TPTB seems to have a problem with what people deserve and IMO,don't always respect the actors either.
So far ,after the premiere episode,I've only seen EC listed in the 3rd position in all of the spoiler info and press releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back