• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat. Oh my
licklips.gif

Ultimately any view will do :p

But I do love his eyes :adore:

OMG that do pic is to die for!!! :luvlove::adore: i don't remeber seeing that before. *swoons*

Hey guys!

I'm skimming though the season 7 dvd special features, and if I were you I would go borrow it from your local library and cheak it out. Athough it's void of actor commentary, they have some pretty cool stuff. Including our favorite guy doing what he does best (being cute, handsome, drool worthy, etc.). Jon's interviews are so hilarious! In the sound featurette he's messing with the sound guy by putting the big microphone in his face. It was so great. It just reminded me why I like him so much. :)

And the season seven general featurete was really good too. They had a good bit about Ryan and how they progressed him this season and he jokingly said if he's not heather locklear by the end of season eight was going to be sad. :guffaw:Which is true, and Emily said it best, he's meant to be the scapgoat, blacksheep of the team...something is always happening to him. If everyone liked him like we do, it would be boring!

As sad as we are sometimes that he's often put in the postion of being a screw-up, it's his flaws that makes him more human and that's why we love Ryan Wolfe so much! After seeing that, I've gained a greater apprication of Ryan and his place on the team. And of course he was pretty to look at all season! :)

So, for the amazing Togo interviews...you should run to your library now...I mean right now...are you running there yet? :guffaw:

Hey guys!

I'm skimming though the season 7 dvd special features, and if I were you I would go borrow it from your local library and cheak it out. Athough it's void of actor commentary, they have some pretty cool stuff. Including our favorite guy doing what he does best (being cute, handsome, drool worthy, etc.). Jon's interviews are so hilarious! In the sound featurette he's messing with the sound guy by putting the big microphone in his face. It was so great. It just reminded me why I like him so much. :)

And the season seven general featurete was really good too. They had a good bit about Ryan and how they progressed him this season and he jokingly said if he's not heather locklear by the end of season eight was going to be sad. :guffaw:Which is true, and Emily said it best, he's meant to be the scapgoat, blacksheep of the team...something is always happening to him. If everyone liked him like we do, it would be boring!

As sad as we are sometimes that he's often put in the postion of being a screw-up, it's his flaws that makes him more human and that's why we love Ryan Wolfe so much! After seeing that, I've gained a greater apprication of Ryan and his place on the team. And of course he was pretty to look at all season! :)

So, for the amazing Togo interviews...you should run to your library now...I mean right now...are you running there yet? :guffaw:
Thanks I will check that out this weekend! I actually have the DVD's,just haven't opened yet.

Last edited:
Thanks for that! I was at Best Buy at lunch debating buying it or not. I think I will now!

Hey guys!

That sounds great!!! Now I have to ask (we arn't getting season 7 dvds for a while here) do the Uk dvds have the same extras as the US ones?? I'm desperate to see this now :(

Thanks for the heads up!

I'm SO going to buy it!!!! I absolutely LOVE watching Togo interviews... HE'S SO FUNNY!!! (... and cute... and hot... and... well, you know...)

Thanks to everyone for all the pictures; they certainly made my day:thumbsup::)

Hey guys!

I just received the box set; will have to go to the extra features first:) (will drive fast home from work:lol:).

Although Emily is right, I still would love to see Ryan move a little away from the blacksheep, scrap goat role. Maybe not ever get in trouble or something happen to him but make it more positive.:thumbsup:

That sounds great!!! Now I have to ask (we arn't getting season 7 dvds for a while here) do the Uk dvds have the same extras as the US ones?? I'm desperate to see this now :(

I'm fortunate in that I have a multi-regional dvd player. Because of this I tend to buy Region 1 dvd box sets - my Miami season 7 is winging it's way to me as I type :D
I have noticed some discrepancies with the different regional sets. I had already bought the Las Vegas season 7 set when someone bought me the first half of the UK release for my birthday - another reason I hate the UK releases, they're in two parts and cost more. Anyway - on the UK release there was no commentary for the episode Fannysmackin' but there was on the US version. I'm not sure if this holds true for other sets as all of mine are region 1, but I suspect if they've done it with one, it's quite likely they've done it with another. :shifty:

Hmmm I was thinking of putting a dvd player on my christmas list, might make it a multi region one...I also hate the whole 2 part thing and it takes forever for the full boxsets to come out! I don't see why we have to wait so much longer!!! Thanks for the info :)

I'm glad that over here they come out as one box set. But I probably won't get mine until Christmas. Since season 5, the DVD's have been one of my traditional Christmas presents, and I won't get it before then unless I buy it myself. But I'd rather not spend 50-60 bucks on something I can just wait a bit for and get for free. :lol:

Can't wait for it though, the interviews sound awesome. :D

Hmmm I was thinking of putting a dvd player on my christmas list, might make it a multi region one...I also hate the whole 2 part thing and it takes forever for the full boxsets to come out! I don't see why we have to wait so much longer!!! Thanks for the info :)

I know, the 2 part thing is really annoying. I hope it has Jon's parts on the UK one, they sound great, as usual.

I'm glad that over here they come out as one box set. But I probably won't get mine until Christmas. Since season 5, the DVD's have been one of my traditional Christmas presents, and I won't get it before then unless I buy it myself. But I'd rather not spend 50-60 bucks on something I can just wait a bit for and get for free. :lol:

Can't wait for it though, the interviews sound awesome. :D

I usually treat myself for Christmas and buy myself the series. And they always have deals on then- because I wouldn't pay full price for them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back