Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #23

Here's a larger promo pic for tonight's season finale (sorry it's late, I kept forgetting to post it cause I've been so sick!):

98108_d0553b.jpg

FallenForFlack, thanks for pic! Love his shirt, hate his tie. Damn, he hot with gun :drool:

^ Hope you are feeling better FallenForFlack.
Thanks for the pic.Looking forward to seeing Ryan with that gun.

Here's a larger promo pic for tonight's season finale (sorry it's late, I kept forgetting to post it cause I've been so sick!):

Hope you are on the mend FFF! Thanks for the picture. Ryan looks a little stressed; maybe he needs a back rub:devil::devil:

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for the pic, Fallen. Hope you feel better. I've been a little sick myself.

I took a screenshot of the "Secondary" clip that CBS posted from tonight's ep:

It's a thumbnail, so click to enlarge it. I like the look on his face. :lol:

Thanks for the pic, Fallen. Hope you feel better. I've been a little sick myself.

I took a screenshot of the "Secondary" clip that CBS posted from tonight's ep:

It's a thumbnail, so click to enlarge it. I like the look on his face. :lol:

:guffaw: Love it! Thanks for sharing GregNickRyanFan!

And thank you to all for the get well wishes! It's been 5 days of misery! :( At least tonight's new epi will help! :)

I was just lurking over in the Adam/Eric thread, and I have to say, I'm so jealous of them! The whole last page is shirtless pics. Hmph.

*mumbles about how Ryan needs a shirtless episode whether Jonathan likes it or not...*

Oh and Kristine thanks for the pic! I can't wait for the epi. Yaaaay. And I hope you feel better soon! :)

Oh, I checked those shirtless pics too...:rolleyes: luf - when I read your post I was thinking of a whole shirtless episode:devil:

thanks for the funny pic GNRF! And thanks Kristine, hope you are getting better!
Few days ago I was walking on the street and some random tall guy was standing there, and I only watched his clothes, and he looked exactly like Ryan (except his head was less nice:)) the grey suit, light yellow shirt and matching! tie...I really thought that it only happens in Miami, but apparently not. It was weird to see this in RL:lol:

Few days ago I was walking on the street and some random tall guy was standing there, and I only watched his clothes, and he looked exactly like Ryan (except his head was less nice:)) the grey suit, light yellow shirt and matching! tie...I really thought that it only happens in Miami, but apparently not. It was weird to see this in RL:lol:
:lol: You should see my school principal. He dresses worse than Ryan with the suits and the matching shirts and ties. And he wears some awful colours too.

But none of the rest of him looks remotely like Ryan... :borg:

i'm glad in my school we haven't so worse outfit
but i kinda like Ryan's outfit, except those matching ties, cause i just hate ties anyway

nice to see the guy in action.
but from my phone screen i didn't notice it was tie, it looked more like yellow shirt with something white on, but i was wrong. and started thinking he's changed his style... duh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back