Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #23

He's hilarious! :lol: He's got a very casual sense of humor.

Season 8 Wishlist:

1.) For Ryan to at some point put on a hard hat and take it off with his perfect weatherman hair in tact.

2.) For Horatio to slip up and accidentally call Ryan by his first name.

:lol:

And I can't get enough of his humor. :lol:

I watch the interview a second time right now 'cause I can't get no sleep. I'm totally agog for the episode... It's nearly 3 o'clock in the morning and I still have to wait :(

That Horatio doesn't say "Ryan" confuses me too. But when I switch over to german voice-over then it confuses me that H says "Wolfe" because there he mostly says Ryan :confused: . Yeah, well done synchronization :shifty::(

btw I also have a wish for season 8: Please no Jason Biggs! Jon Togo is just unrivaled. ;)

LOL!! The writers need to change that next season! I can't believe this season is over, another three or four months until the season?? Thank goodness for reruns. I am still hooked on the ET video of Jonathan and his hair! Gotta love him! He's right about it, in the gunfire scenes in tonight's episode not a hair out place during the scene with him and Calleigh dodging bullets and shooting back LOL!
I noticed that about his hair tonight LOL

Don't worry, this summer I'm going to try and keep y'all entertained with some stuff.
Ryan didn't get a cliffy but I have a fanscript that should keep you guys a little intrigued...>;]

I am glad that Ryan didn't get a cliffy, I would hate to see a repeat of what we saw in WISC, poor guy has been tortured enough!

Season 8 Wishlist:

1.) For Ryan to at some point put on a hard hat and take it off with his perfect weatherman hair in tact.

Amend #1 to Ryan at some point putting on a hard hat minus his shirt. :D

Season 8 Wishlist:

:guffaw: That'll paint a picture for ya :lol:

Season 8 Wishlist:

:lol: I keep thinking of a music video I once saw where all the guys were wearing hard hats and no shirts. Can't remember who the singer was, but I'm pretty sure it was a woman. :lol: Or women. :lol:

But, I'm sure Ryan's hotter than any of the guys in that video. :D

Season 8 Wishlist:

It's already painted a picture in my head, a really good one!!

Yeah, he could be shirtless, wearing a hard hat and those "cute little leather pants" that Eric mentioned last episode. :guffaw: And what kind of shoes... maybe cowboy or biker boots? :guffaw:

Yeah, he could be shirtless, wearing a hard hat and those "cute little leather pants" that Eric mentioned last episode. :guffaw: And what kind of shoes... maybe cowboy or biker boots? :guffaw:
What a imagination :lol: Probably now I can get some sleep with wild dreams :lol:

:guffaw: You all are cracking me up!

Thanks to everyone for the get well wishes! You Wolfe Pack are such a friendly bunch! Love ya!

That behind the scenes with Jonathan talking about his hair was hilarious! Love the tough lemonade salesman part! Now I can picture him as a Chippendale after he put that hard hat on! :lol:

Ok, I'm ready for tonight! I got 7 minutes, woohoo! Too bad it's the last one for awhile but I'm sure we'll find enough to talk about during the summer.

Now I can picture him as a Chippendale after he put that hard hat on! :lol:

:guffaw:

Ryan as a Chippendale I didn't think of this before. The first picture that came to my mind was the Butler Niles from the comedy The Nanny. In one Episode he was exactly dressed like this. :lol:

Am I the only person who doesn't like that image?

I'm much more into the scary rock star look. Spikey collars anyone? Piercings? Eyeliner? No? ... But hey leather pants go perfect with this look too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back