Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #23

yep exactly like that picture :thumbsup: he looks so hot in that picture as well :drool:

Last edited:

A bit late, but YAY for the new thread!!:beer:

That pic is:drool:, but I'm sure if he wore something like this on the show, fangirls would be so distracted that none of them would know what is going on with the current case:lol: but a few buttons undone would be awesome! or a nice t-shirt - hopefully in the next season we'll see more of them.

That pic is:drool:, but I'm sure if he wore something like this on the show, fangirls would be so distracted that none of them would know what is going on with the current case:lol: but a few buttons undone would be awesome! or a nice t-shirt - hopefully in the next season we'll see more of them.
Yes, Ryan should forget about suits. Hey, i create new scenario. Ryan have stalker and she know that Ryan love his suits and coming to his home and burn them all :devil: :lol: And he have to wear t-shirts, all what he saved :lol: Just imagine, Ryan's house in fire, Ryan on the street in t-shirt, boxers and socks :guffaw: :drool:

I know this pic is old, but i never saw it before:

21k9qme.jpg

Thanks for these pictures Orla!

They are both absolutely gorgeous, especially that second one :D
It very well may be a headshot because it looks very professional.

Yes, Ryan should forget about suits. Hey, i create new scenario. Ryan have stalker and she know that Ryan love his suits and coming to his home and burn them all :devil: :lol: And he have to wear t-shirts, all what he saved :lol: Just imagine, Ryan's house in fire, Ryan on the street in t-shirt, boxers and socks :guffaw: :drool:

ha! funny, but I'd rather steal his clothes because then he'd have to find me:lol::devil:

I have never seen this headshot:eek: it's very nice

What if Ryan showed up to work looking like that first picture? And that whole, "bomb hit my apartment complex" thing was true?

I think every woman at CSI would drool. Eric would be super jealous.

ha! funny, but I'd rather steal his clothes because then he'd have to find me:lol::devil:

Never thought of that; what a GREAT idea:lol::guffaw:

I actually like pretty much everything Ryan has worn in the last few seasons. When he first started as a CSI, I wasn't as crazy about his clothes but when one spends 8 hours a day in a uniform, it probably took Ryan awhile to build up his wardrobe. And it doesn't hurt that he build up himself to look hot in those new clothes:devil:

The headshot pic is nice, but I kept wondering what the heck that silver thing on his head was.... and then I realized it was probably a staple. :lol:

I never saw that headshot before! Hotness....

I swear once I write a TV show he's gonna have to play one of the main characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back