Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #23

Thanks for that picture FallenForFlack! (Hope you feel better soon, too)
Ryan looks great though. Now I'm really excited for the episode tonight :D

Did you see the interview from ETonline that Hcrazy posted? Jonathan is so cute.
Thanks for mentioning this! I've been trying to avoid the spoiler thread for the finale.

I love him... did I mention that at all before? :confused: Doubt it.

:lol: I loled when David Caruso said "I have little people..."

Jonathan is a blast to be around. Putting on a construction hat then showing how his hair was not messed up, he's adorable! I can watch him forever.

I haven't checked the spoiler thread because of the reason luf said, so thanks for saying there's this funny stuff:D

All I can 'say' is :guffaw: he's just too funny, I loved his comment about his hair:lol:

HAHA I loved how he said he had weatherman hair....and then he said he looked like a tough lemonade salesman....that guy is just too funny.

Tough lemonade salesman! That's what I was trying to remember. for some reason all I could remember was the weatherman hair comment. :lol: Yep, he's hilarious.

I love his interviews! You can just tell that Jon is the comedian of the bunch! 10 o'clock cannot come soon enough!! Those pics are getting me ubber excited about tonight!! :drool:

He's hilarious! :lol: He's got a very casual sense of humor.

Season 8 Wishlist:

1.) For Ryan to at some point put on a hard hat and take it off with his perfect weatherman hair in tact.

2.) For Horatio to slip up and accidentally call Ryan by his first name.

:lol:

Last edited:

^^HAHA...

Horatio: Hello, Ryan...*cough* I mean MISTER WOLFE!!!!!

Ryan: uhhhhh.....

Now now people, let's not be too hard on H. He's called Ryan, "Ryan" more than once before... xP ;)

There wasn't a TON of Ryan but what there was, he looked good. That's all that matters right? ;)

The best part I thought was when he was processing the car with Calleigh and he kept stopping to look at her. You could tell he wanted to talk to her more but instead he just decided on making a little comment that was meant to cheer her up. I aaaawed. :)

OH and the guy he shot, got him right in the head! :lol:

Oh and yay, it was a glitch and the poll isn't going to be open until June 10th! XD I like the new name, though it's not the one I voted for. It's lovely. :D

He's hilarious! :lol: He's got a very casual sense of humor.

Season 8 Wishlist:

1.) For Ryan to at some point put on a hard hat and take it off with his perfect weatherman hair in tact.

2.) For Horatio to slip up and accidentally call Ryan by his first name.

:lol:

LOL!! So I'm not the only one who notices Horatio hardly calls Ryan by his first name. I've only heard it a few times. It's always Mr. Wolfe! It irritates me!

In tonight's finale, Ryan has a good amount of screentime not to mention he looks hot! :drool:

:guffaw:^

Horatio: Ryan...

Ryan: Who?

Horatio: Mr Wolfe

Ryan: Right here.

Haha, 10 points, right in the head! I'm actually kind of glad he wasn't involved in the little cliffy- I need to relax this summer and work on stuff. Besides, it makes writing fanfics for him a lot easier knowing where he stands and all.

LOL!! The writers need to change that next season! I can't believe this season is over, another three or four months until the season?? Thank goodness for reruns. I am still hooked on the ET video of Jonathan and his hair! Gotta love him! He's right about it, in the gunfire scenes in tonight's episode not a hair out place during the scene with him and Calleigh dodging bullets and shooting back LOL!

LOL!! The writers need to change that next season! I can't believe this season is over, another three or four months until the season?? Thank goodness for reruns. I am still hooked on the ET video of Jonathan and his hair! Gotta love him! He's right about it, in the gunfire scenes in tonight's episode not a hair out place during the scene with him and Calleigh dodging bullets and shooting back LOL!
I noticed that about his hair tonight LOL

Don't worry, this summer I'm going to try and keep y'all entertained with some stuff.
Ryan didn't get a cliffy but I have a fanscript that should keep you guys a little intrigued...>;]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back