• A Different Kind of Hero

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the_bullet_girl oh god!!!! These are just :drool::drool: yeah too much for my heart :drool:
GIVE ME A TOWEL!!! OMG the tatoo ahhhhhhhh OMG :drool:

**composes herself**

Where are these from? May I ask you this?

Oh yeah I was forgetting it, thank you so much for posting them :D

Oh my Saint H from Miami what I've had just seen!!!!!!!

the_bullet_girl first thanks for posting this photos:drool: second do you know that you're the responsable of my heart-attack???'

I love Jon's tatoo.......

Muahahahahah Thanks so much!!!!

Thanks for the pics. He's looking pretty buff. :D That look on his face in the first pic cracked me up. And in the second one, how cute is that little kid trying to hit the boxing bag? :lol:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yeah...those be it....

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

I think we can safely say that Jon has entered the realm of... "My Gosh your gorgious! Do you understand how fine you are!?!??!"

Ohh, baha, are ya'll talking about the pictures taken at his recent "Soul Food Fight"? If so, the picture features his tattoo. :D
I don't know what the rules are for posting personal pictures, which it is, {to him, clearly, not me}...?

What? If you have pics just post them, lol!

lol it's not my picture but I'll post it all the same.

Here it is, I don't know if this is the one everyone is talking about but there ya go....
Click it.

Wow:drool:. Very, Very nice.

the bullet girl- thankyou very much for those yummy pics. My keyboard is now covered in drool just looking at those arms! Its a good pic of the tattoo.

He looks so good scruffy! That is so not Ryan, definitely Jonathan, lol! I just can't believe his arms! Season 3 he was a skinny kid! When are these pics from?

OMG OMG :eek: :eek:

Is that... *drools*... is that reall Jon? :drool: :drool:
Jesus Christ, I'm gonna have an heart attack, needs paramedics :lol:

Those arms :adore: OMG!!! I'll drool all night now :D
Thank you the_bullet_girl for posting this yummy pics :D

And, OMG, it is so funny seeing your reactions :guffaw: it cracked me up!!

You are all very welcome and trust me, I can empathise with the heartattackes! lol and the drooling.

A couple of you asked a few different things so I hope this answers your questions.

The photographs were taken on May 23rd 09{In case ya want to know lol}, and the 'event' was "The Soul Food fight" in which Jon "TNT" Togo and Dave "BEAT-DOWN" Baker fought. I'm pretty sure it was a boxing match of some form. I have a picture of a poster, if it interests anyone?

Last edited:
The photographs were taken on May 23rd, and the 'event' was "The Soul Food fight" in which Jon "TNT" Togo and Dave "BEAT-DOWN" Baker fought. I'm pretty sure it was a boxing match of some form. I have a picture of a poster, if it interests anyone?

It's weird this never made it online anywhere. Yea, I think we're interested in the poster, lol! So Jon boxes?

I'd love to see this poster! I can't believe how buff he is getting....but I like it...a lot.

The photographs were taken on May 23rd, and the 'event' was "The Soul Food fight" in which Jon "TNT" Togo and Dave "BEAT-DOWN" Baker fought. I'm pretty sure it was a boxing match of some form. I have a picture of a poster, if it interests anyone?

It's weird this never made it online anywhere. Yea, I think we're interested in the poster, lol! So Jon boxes?

I would say, it wasn't publicised{Excuse my spelling}.
Anyway, here's the poster. Majorly cute, right!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back