Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of pictures...

I heard there's a picture of Jon out there with him in a sleeveless shirt and looking seven different versions of hott!! Anyone know of such a picture?

Um no, but if I find it y'all all know! If anyone else does please let us know! Is this new or old do you know miamifan08?

Speaking of pictures...

I heard there's a picture of Jon out there with him in a sleeveless shirt and looking seven different versions of hott!! Anyone know of such a picture?

Um no, but if I find it y'all all know! If anyone else does please let us know! Is this new or old do you know miamifan08?

I think it's within the last year, because his arms are like... :drool:, so i've heard. I'm just curious to see if this picture is real. :shifty:

Speaking of pictures...

Oh my goodness...
That would be like the Holy Grail of pictures. :eek:
If this thing exists we really need to find it!

As Jon's fans,we all should make finding that pic one of our priorities.
I'm drooling just thinking such a pic might exits.

I don't know where else to look. I feel like I've looked everywhere for pics but I've never seen one showing off his arms.

Speaking of pictures...

I think it's within the last year, because his arms are like... :drool:, so i've heard. I'm just curious to see if this picture is real. :shifty:

Well I could remember only this pic with Jon in a sleeveless shirt. And I just found it. ;) Maybe that's the one you mean? He looks very hot! :drool:

jonathan-togo.jpg

Ohh, baha, are ya'll talking about the pictures taken at his recent "Soul Food Fight"? If so, the picture features his tattoo. :D
I don't know what the rules are for posting personal pictures, which it is, {to him, clearly, not me}...?

Well I could remember only this pic with Jon in a sleeveless shirt. And I just found it. ;) Maybe that's the one you mean? He looks very hot! :drool:

Wow, he looks really hot in that picture! :D
Thanks Cath.S!

So, is this the same picture as the one no one can find, or is there another one out there?

Last edited:
Ohh, baha, are ya'll talking about the pictures taken at his recent "Soul Food Fight"? If so, the picture features his tattoo. :D
I don't know what the rules are for posting personal pictures, which it is, {to him, clearly, not me}...?

What? If you have pics just post them, lol!

lol it's not my picture but I'll post it all the same.

Here it is, I don't know if this is the one everyone is talking about but there ya go....
Click it.

Last edited:
WOW the_bullet_girl! Thank You for the pics! :)

They are.... I don't know what to say.... The first three words I thought of were: OH MY GOD :lol: Yeah I like them. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back