• A Different Kind of Hero

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that other guy and thought "why is he dressed exactly like Jon?" and then I realized it was his stunt double. :lol:

yeah, the question went thorugh my head too:lol: But I'm glad he's Jon's stunt not inversely:rolleyes: thanks for the vid miamifan!

FieldMouse, the pic with the skull is hilarious:guffaw:

Loved the Shakespeare photo! :D

Also if anyone is interested in joining the Ryan icon challenge, all details can be found here. Beginners and new participants are always welcome. :)

Haha, that Shakespeare picture is priceless :lol:

Thanks for the video link miamifan, Jon is always too funny. :D
He really needs to do more interviews because he's always fantastic in them.

Ryan looks great with that baby.He deals with children well, gets along with Kyle and obviously has a soft spot for Billy.

Yep, it's from the episode "shoot out" from season three. I haven't gotten to disk three in my capping yet, but when I do I'll try to remember to posts my caps of him with the baby. :)

Love those pictures! He looks great with children. I wish Ryan had a family in the show.

Ryan is always cute with children.
Everytime you see them together you just have to go "Aww...." cause it's just so adorable. :D

Thanks for those cute pictures lal!

Speaking of pictures...

I heard there's a picture of Jon out there with him in a sleeveless shirt and looking seven different versions of hott!! Anyone know of such a picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back