• A Different Kind of Hero

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if Ryan ever gets a girlfriend on the show, I want them to be fully and completely IN LOVE with no problems, ever. Hmph!
It will be fine for Ryan but it couldn't be part of the storyline. I think there won't be a ideal world without problems for him. There is no space for such a kind of "sugared-raspberry-sauce". Sorry for that. I also want to have a little bit love for Ryan, but certainly it will collide with the whole CSI:Miami story. And as you can see in CSI:NY such a lovestory like the Danny/Lindsay thing can get on your nerves. :(

As I told before I'm a terrible person!:lol: And I'm going to bed right now :(

But before I go I'll give you something. Maybe you know that picture. It is quite funny.
Jon:lol:
I know it's highly unlikely that any of the characters with boyfriends/girlfriends on the show would not have anything to do with something on the show. But I'm just saying, for me, if Ryan did get a girlfriend on the show I wouldn't want anything huge. Like maybe a mention of her here or there. Nothing else. If they get married, yay for them, but GOD no storyline like the Danny/Lindsay story please (which is why she wouldn't be a CSI or have anything to do with his work... sort of like Frank's wife but without the divorce.)

I would officially not watch Miami if something like the DL story ever happens. :scream:
I've always said that there only need be a mention of girlfriend/boyfriend every now and then.
You could actually do that with a lot of other things with the characters to get some insight on their personality.They could mention for intance they went to an art show/movie/ a certain concert on their day off.Or they worked on some home huge project,anything.

[
Hee. Did he take that pic himself? :lol:

^ Isn't that a pic from one of his "Best Friend Penis"video's?

It's from Episode 1 of "My Best Friend Is My Penis". And in this scene Jon talks with his best friend Will. So what we can see is how Jon looks from Will's point of view. :lol:
His mini series are always funny. I like Casted too. :lol:

I've always said that there only need be a mention of girlfriend/boyfriend every now and then. You could actually do that with a lot of other things with the characters to get some insight on their personality.They could mention for intance they went to an art show/movie/ a certain concert on their day off.Or they worked on some home huge project,anything.

They could do this in such a way. I would like it. But please no overdose of love stuff. For now It would be great to see the team doing things like drinking a beer after work... like we can see in CSI LasVegas. :)

Uhhh random. If something bad had to happen to Ryan what would be your guys' suggestions??

The main point of my whole post was that I didn't want any physical peril. That's been done enough imo. ;) It'd be interesting for the whole thing to be mentally challenging. We never really see that. It's almost always combined with something physical, for all the CSI's. If it was whoever is involved getting hurt physically, that'd be fine. That'd just mean more mental damage for Ryan. (If you're asking for ideas for something you're working on yourself though, by all means it's your choice.)

I agree. Maybe a story arc that doesn't involve the team distrusting him. I wouldn't mind seeing him alpha male in the lab if Eric remains missing for a while; more of a leadership role. Instead of him asking the questions and learning something, have people learning something from him.:)

If I want anything about him, I want to learn about the sides of the character we know exist, but we've never seen worked upon.

Like his family. He is the only major character (outside of Frank) whose family member or ex we haven't met. Maybe a story arc involving one of them. But again, not something that will have the team mistrust him, or he'll have to hide something. Maybe the safe-cracker uncle getting caught and helps on an investigation.:)

Cuz let's face it, this is Ryan's life thus far: Bang bang, random morgue explosion, crap they took my badge and gun again, and the team doesn't trust me again!

Not a good pattern for sure, and one that has gone on for FAR too long.

^ I'd like to meet a family member as well, but it would be a signifigant challenge for TPTB to try and introduce a family member into a character's life without fraying on their job or having an episode turn into a personal drama. A family member would have to be involved with the job in some way- but if done correctly- it doesn't have to be a bad way.

I just wrote an idea for a fanfic in which Ryan's Uncle Ron (isn't he a safe cracker...?) was called in as a consultant for a case. An idea like that could allow Ryan to interact with a family member and see a different side to him, and it doesn't do it by getting either one of them in trouble or adding extra tension/angst.

Last edited:
^ I'd like to meet a family member as well, but it would be a signifigant challenge for TPTB to try and introduce a family member into a character's life without fraying on their job or having an episode turn into a personal drama. A family member would have to be involved with the job in some way- but it doesn't have to be a bad way.

I just wrote an idea for a fanfic in which Ryan's Uncle Ron (isn't he a safe cracker...?) was called in as a consultant for a case. An idea like that could allow Ryan to interact with a family member, and it doesn't do it by getting either one of them in trouble or adding extra tension/angst.

Hi i have to agree with you , it would be nice to meet a member of Ryan's family

^ I'd like to meet a family member as well, but it would be a signifigant challenge for TPTB to try and introduce a family member into a character's life without fraying on their job or having an episode turn into a personal drama. A family member would have to be involved with the job in some way- but if done correctly- it doesn't have to be a bad way.

I just wrote an idea for a fanfic in which Ryan's Uncle Ron (isn't he a safe cracker...?) was called in as a consultant for a case. An idea like that could allow Ryan to interact with a family member and see a different side to him, and it doesn't do it by getting either one of them in trouble or adding extra tension/angst.

That's a good idea. I like the Uncle Ron as a consultant idea. But first the show would have to get rid of the other Ron (Saris) cause having two Rons at the same time would be confusing. :lol:

I want to meet Uncle Ron so badly. :lol: And they never said that Uncle Ron and the safe-cracking uncle were the same uncles, but I'd like to think they are. He seems kinda awesome... :D

Uncle Ron does seem like he would be a fun guy to meet,sounds eccentric.It would be fun to see Ryan's interaction with his eccentric,perhaps safe-cracking uncle.Of course I would love to see it happen without angst or drama.

Uncle Ron does seem like he would be a fun guy to meet,sounds eccentric.It would be fun to see Ryan's interaction with his eccentric,perhaps safe-cracking uncle.Of course I would love to see it happen without angst or drama.

Yeah, probably he would be an eccentric guy with lots of OCDs... Monk comes to my mind but he is certainly a bad comparison. :shifty:

That's a good idea. I like the Uncle Ron as a consultant idea. But first the show would have to get rid of the other Ron (Saris) cause having two Rons at the same time would be confusing. :lol:

Haha, exactly :lol:
That would be so confusing, but kind of hilarious.

Will we see Ron Saris again? I've already forget what's happened to him in Dissolved... :confused:

I'd love to see Ryan's uncle Ron too.
Anyone who manages to lock themselves on the roof has got to be hilarious. :lol: I'd like to se how he and Ryan react to each other too.

And I think this show could use a little bit more humor sometimes. :)

I agree, I would love to see Uncle Ron again. It didn't say he was the safe cracker, but I'd like to think that they are one and the same. Having him in as a consultant would be fun. I agree that I dont want to see any more storylines where Ryan's job is in jeapardy. Him having a love interest might be alright but nothing like Erica!
I like the idea of Ryan going through some emotional stuff. I have this idea of Uncle Ron dying, I know its rather morbid, and Ryan looking after him on his sick bed. I want to see the caring side of Ryan.

Season seven just ended and I'm already wondering what Ryan's hair is going to look like in season eight. I also hope he is going to cut down on the suit wearing.

Season seven just ended and I'm already wondering what Ryan's hair is going to look like in season eight.

That's a real good question... They cannot use any more hair gel and hair spray so if they want to improve his current hard jellied hairstyle they could possibly make his hair more "plain" with a stricter part. So that he would look like this young man. :( Sorry for using this guy but for the moment he is the only one who comes to my mind whose haircut looks nearly like the style I mean.
But I hope they won't do it so otherwise I'll scream out loud. :scream:

I have also another guess: Probably the tons of hair gel and hair spray have so much attacked Ryan's hair that he has to be bald now and then in season eight he could start with new fresh haircut. ;)

Last edited:
:lol: Of course the conversation comes back to Ryan's hair.

I just hope it gets shorter, but enough to spike it. Like in Burned! Mmm. That looked hot and I don't think any guy is ever too old to have spiked hair. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back