Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome4.gif
, Urockmaworld! Always nice to have new Ryan fans around.

Welcome Urockmaworld!

I'm excited to see what happens to Ryan tonight. I just hope it's nothing that involves things in his eyes or puncturing anything. :shifty:

Welcome Urockmaworld!

I'm excited to see what happens to Ryan tonight. I just hope it's nothing that involves things in his eyes or puncturing anything. :shifty:
I hadn't thought of something happening with Ryan's eyes or the puncturing,but that is a possibility with the exposion.Ryan's been hurt enough this season,even if it appears he's recovered well.

We are all excited to see Ryan tonight! What will we do when the season is over? :eek: I hate to think about it! Can't wait for tonight's epi, like most of you said I hope he doesn't get hurt in anyway. And can't wait to see that shirt, tie, jacket combo. He looks so delicious in the promo pics! :drool::drool:

Ryan was heroic. At least, we got to see it and Kyle knows it, but it wasn't recognized by anyone else. He seemed so concerned for Kyle too. Kyle was saying how he should've known it was a grenade and Ryan kept reassuring him that they all missed it and it wasn't Kyle's fault. Aaaw then he kept asking Kyle if he was SURE he was okay and telling him to look at him. So nice. :D Then of course he got up to see if Tara was okay and saw her with all her pills and had to talk to her etc., etc.

So, my mom of course had to comment again on Ryan while we were watching. :lol: I think it's because every episode he seems like he's gotten bigger... (is it just me or is he really buffing up more than ever? :drool:) I'm definitely voting for Just Take the Shirt Off Already for the next thread title.

Ryan was heroic. At least, we got to see it and Kyle knows it, but it wasn't recognized by anyone else. He seemed so concerned for Kyle too. Kyle was saying how he should've known it was a grenade and Ryan kept reassuring him that they all missed it and it wasn't Kyle's fault. Aaaw then he kept asking Kyle if he was SURE he was okay and telling him to look at him. So nice. :D Then of course he got up to see if Tara was okay and saw her with all her pills and had to talk to her etc., etc.

So, my mom of course had to comment again on Ryan while we were watching. :lol: I think it's because every episode he seems like he's gotten bigger... (is it just me or is he really buffing up more than ever? :drool:) I'm definitely voting for Just Take the Shirt Off Already for the next thread title.

His concern for Kyle was sweet. I didn't like Tara's attitude towards Ryan, like I said in the other thread she should consider herself lucky that Ryan didn't report her.

Loved him and Eric's interrogation with that guy who took photos of the team. Too bad that guy didn't take their advice.

OMG next week's episode looks so good. Will discuss in spoiler thread

His concern for Kyle was sweet. I didn't like Tara's attitude towards Ryan, like I said in the other thread she should consider herself lucky that Ryan didn't report her.

Loved him and Eric's interrogation with that guy who took photos of the team. Too bad that guy didn't take their advice.

OMG next week's episode looks so good. Will discuss in spoiler thread
-RUNS TO SPOILER THREAD-

GNRF I cannot wait! This supsense is what makes Monday nights worth it :lol:

so i hope this works; it's my first time using a spoiler tag! :) haha i had the pleasure of watching tonight's episode pretty early. i must say, it was gooood! the best episode since WSIC! lots of Ryan scenes, a definite squee moment when he saved Kyle -- i also noticed how everyone seemed to dismiss that he was in the blast & even saved Kyle, but the optimist in me is hoping all the worry happened off-screen --, & the cutest look of confusion when he saw Tara gathering up the pills.

i haven't been here in a while, but i've def. been reading the posts you've all been putting. :thumbsup: summer's a-comin', so hopefully i'll find the energy to come here & worship & revel in Jon Togo's glory with you guys. ;]

the promo for the next episode looks intense. can't wait!

oh, & btw. does anybody know if those short films he was a part of - which should have been released last fall - are actually out or even in production? =/ i think it was called So On And So Forth.

I'm a moron cause I thought he was wearing that other suit, tie, shirt combo this episode when it's next week's. :wtf: Oops! Anyways, he still looked real good tonight! And I think we got quite a bit of him. I'm actually quite surprised with how much we've seen him this season! I'm happy about it though! I'll have caps for you all tomorrow!

PS-Can you all go check out the new thread I started called Re-examine the episodes? I'd appreciate more feedback! Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back