Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY FREAKIN GOSH!!!!

OMG!!! I am completely hysterical after watching the promo for the next ep! Ryan in the last scene gets shot!!! OMG! I'm serious if they freakin kill my boy I will be forced to do TERRIBLE things! :evil: Why must they insist on trying to kill him so much??? Poor boy!

The ep was AWESOME! LOVED it! Ryan had some great scenes! :thumbsup: One word: EPIC.

Last edited:
Ryan does NOT get shot. It's just tricky promo stuff. Julia shoots at him, but the bullet hits the glass window in front of him. He is just ducking in case another shot rings out. There's a spoiler pic of him in the season finale, so he definitely doesn't get shot.

Yes!!! They are evil like that TPTB!!! *Glare*

Episode tonight...loved it!! :) Oh so much lovely Ryan being the hero! Got me all excited for next week!!!

You know, it always breaks my heart that no one is concerned what RYan goes thru in order to protect innocents and that he is so concerned about the people at MDPD.......No comforting , no nothing:(

Calleigh comforted her when he froze during a shooting in one of the previous seasons..but now there are no scenes where calleigh or others care about what happens to Ryan..He got beat up so badly by the russian mob and no one was there to listen to him and stuff.....

But anyways....I loved Ryan, he looked Totally Hot like always:)

You know, it always breaks my heart that no one is concerned what RYan goes thru in order to protect innocents and that he is so concerned about the people at MDPD.......No comforting , no nothing:(

Calleigh comforted her when he froze during a shooting in one of the previous seasons..but now there are no scenes where calleigh or others care about what happens to Ryan..He got beat up so badly by the russian mob and no one was there to listen to him and stuff.....

I Know...:( I was thinking about that when Calleigh was talking to Horatio. They talked about the safety of Kyle AND pill popping Tara, but not Ryan.....who was all heroic. If he hadn't tackled Kyle would probably have been hurt, or worse.....

And they should have known better in 7.20 when he came to work all beat up. I mean....they know the Russians are targeting them.....and they couldn't get him on the phone. Anyone not biased would have been able to make a smarter deduction other than "Oh, he must be gambling again..."

Anyway, last night he was FIIINE and LOVED the scene in the morgue. Both with Kyle and with Tara. Can't wait til she gets what's coming to her!

I Know...:( I was thinking about that when Calleigh was talking to Horatio. They talked about the safety of Kyle AND pill popping Tara, but not Ryan.....who was all heroic. If he hadn't tackled Kyle would probably have been hurt, or worse.....

And they should have known better in 7.20 when he came to work all beat up. I mean....they know the Russians are targeting them.....and they couldn't get him on the phone. Anyone not biased would have been able to make a smarter deduction other than "Oh, he must be gambling again..."

Anyway, last night he was FIIINE and LOVED the scene in the morgue. Both with Kyle and with Tara. Can't wait til she gets what's coming to her!

I thought that exact thing and actually yelled "what about RYAN?!!" Oh well, WE all know he was a hero.

As I stated in another thread, I not only can't warm up to Tara, but actually am starting to dislike her and hope she does gets the punishment she deserves. Maybe we can get Alexx back?!

Can't wait for the screencaps!!

^ The lack of care is amazing, and it happens kind of frequently.It's fortunate for others that Ryan is a caring person.He could have that same attitude and not be endangered as much as he is.

^ There are two reasons I can think up for the lack of care towards Ryan.

A.) E/C just don't trust him anymore and don't care.

B.) They know he's fine. Ryan is a tough guy, just like the eye thing, he'd brush it off, I'm sure.

Besides, I'm sure Natalia asked him if he was all right off screen. :thumbsup:

Ryan the hero- love it! He was so sweet with Kyle. I hope they have more scenes together. And he was very understanding with Tara, I suppose he has gone through something similar, with the gambling, and he wants her to get help for herself.
Wasabi- I think they know that Ryan is fine, and leave him to it. But I would still like a scene where he gets some kind of sympathy. I mean he has been through so much.

And welcome to all the new people who have joined the thread!

Ryan was adorable in the morgue scene with Kyle, & I did (oddly) enjoy his scene with Tara too, though it left me puzzled.

It's kinda sad. I didn't even realise it until it was mentioned above about no one caring -- you are so right!!!!! What the hell!!! How does a grenade go off in the morgue & no one from the team check in. I would have! I'd have hid under a table first, but still I would have had the descency to check on them! I hate it when tptb leave that stuff out.

Anyway, it pains me because I really want Tara to be fired, but at the same time it would be really nice for Ryan to have a person there to be a friend. Horatio & Natalia are pretty good at it, but if Tara was a person I could feel for then I would have liked for her to be a good buddy for Ryan. Im not talking 'Ships' here, but she was new & probably doesn't hold anything from the past against him so it would've been a good clean friendship for them to develop. All the same, I don't really like her though, so ....
Ah well, it was nice to see Ryan have that brotherly figure vibe with Kyle.
I hope to see more of that -- they click really well. :)

^ Ryan really was great with Kyle. He was very concerned about Tara too. It would be nice to see some concern for Ryan. It just doesn't take much to ask how someone is doing.
Perhaps Ryan will find a buddy at the lab eventually.

It was nice to see Ryan being heroic last night, especially since Kyle was shaken after the whole incident. Don't blame the kid that would be a scary situation for anyone to face. Tara on the other hand is going to be facing the angry side of Ryan, for which I'm excited to see some angst.

The orange tie was a nice accent and thankfully it wasn't with a matching orange shirt. Plus the tight jeans. :drool: Very nice. I wonder if Jon is dressing himself in a corner of wardrobe when they aren't looking. lol.

Ryan was AWESOME! Yay for hero-moment :adore::drool::adore: It was so sweet when he talked with Kyle and said that it wasn't his fault, it was cute. Love his :wtf: look when he saw Tara and pills. He worry about her and the same time show her that he is not idiot and understand everything.

. I wonder if Jon is dressing himself in a corner of wardrobe when they aren't looking. lol.

:guffaw:

I loved Ryan's interaction with Kyle. It made me wish they really were brothers. :lol:

Still can't stand Tara. She wasn't as snippy with Ryan as she was with Kyle last week though.

As for a buddy for Ryan, I vote for Dave. They had good buddy chemistry. I wanna see the two of them at one of their houses together playing Rock Band or Guitar Hero. :guffaw: Or maybe just hanging out, going to a concert or something. Kind of like that one time when Eric and Cooper were hanging out together when they found that dead girl.

Kind of like that one time when Eric and Cooper were hanging out together when they found that dead girl.
They find dead man :D
As for a buddy for Ryan, I vote for Dave.
Count me too, i think they a good friends :)
I wonder if Jon is dressing himself in a corner of wardrobe when they aren't looking. lol.
:guffaw: I imagine that scene :guffaw: But sometimes they catch him and we see him in wild color with weird tie :guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back