Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #22

Yep, that is a cute video. He seems very animated in the interview. So cute. I love how his eyes seem to light up when he talks. His voice is just :adore:. :luvlove:

Edit: Wasabi, your drawing is awesome again, I like the window fish:guffaw:

Thanks! I'm trying to draw them all.
(but I couldn't draw Eric Delko to save my life... Lol)
I'm going to update with more later.
Muahahahahaha
:devil:
Window Fishy is really a product of Hollyyo's genius. I think it'll become a landmark for us, yus?

It could be the name of the next Ryan/Jon thread!!

Haha... too bad it wasn't a dolphin then we could use the song Brendan Fraser sang in Bedazzled. :lol: "You're so much more than a fish to me, my playful friend beneath the sea." :lol:

I was in a really bad mood Saturday night and just flipping through my tv channels and nothing was on, which made me more sad. So I put it on the tv guide channel to see if anything good would be coming on and that 411 came on and they said up next, csi Miami's Jonathan Togo. I nearly fell off my couch. That was a definite mood changer. I pissed my hubby off real good because I couldn't figure out how to get the dvd recorder to work right. I just love him in interviews and the man looks totally hot in pink, made me squuuee in front of my hubby. His voice just sends chills down my spine.

I wish he would've been able to tell his team the truth too.

I wish he had too. I wish he'd had some kind of secret code with Calleigh that would inform her that he was in trouble. I'm sure though the scene where he picked up that jacket sleeve was him doing that intentionally and was a code to her and she picked up on it, but still didn't question it as much as she wanted to.

It was a tough scene to watch because I understood both point of views.

In some ways, the last scene with Ryan, Cal and Eric was harder to watch than the torture scenes. Just the hurt look on Cal's face and the hurt, helpless look on Ryan's face when Eric told him to get out... that was difficult. But I understand their frustration. I wish Eric had let him explain the situation though. I'm sure Eric would have better understood. He might have been like, "we're a team wolfe and if something like this happens, you need to find a way to let us know; we could have helped you", but he would have understood.

Calleigh did definitely look torn on whether or not to stay there and finish up on the case or to go after Ryan and ask him to explain. She did look like she wanted to comfort him. :lol:

I hope the writers address how things were left between Ryan, Eric and Calleigh. It would be a huge disappointment if the writers had them working together again like nothing happened.

I hope so too, but knowing how they've dropped things in the past, they'll probably just have them working side by side in the next episode and already knowing the full story.

This episode was huge for Ryan, one that won't be forgotten. Kudos to the writers for such a good episode!

Yep, kudos indeed (just wish Nat and Frank had been able to interact with Ryan some). Other than that, it was a decent episode.

Wasabi, your drawings are awesome. I wish I could draw, but I'm lucky if I can draw a heart, let alone a person. :lol:

It was harder to watch the scene with Eric, Ryan and Calleigh. Seeing both Calleigh and Ryan hurt, understanding both point of views. It was so sad. This is exactly why I want a continuation in the next episode! I was surprised Natalia wasn't on more in this episode but I still liked it. It reminded me of the older episodes. I have always enjoyed watching Calleigh and Ryan's friendship and her hurt was justified because she continually asked Ryan throughout the episode to open upto her. I'm sure she'll understand once she knows the truth. Even Eric, once he cools off and knows the truth he'll apologize like he did earlier in the episode telling Ryan everyone makes mistakes.

If we choose Window Fishy (or some rendition of that) as the next thread name I will totally make some art for it.
:lol:

Completely new to this fandom... last night was the first time I watched it. :)

Is lack of continuation a pattern with the CSI: Miami writer? I felt that the ending to that episode was really open-ended. Hope that the tensions between Eric, Calleigh, and Ryan are solved in the next episode.

I hope that Calleigh and Ryan's friendship will be alright. I don't want her to think that he doesn't trust her or anything. :(

Is lack of continuation a pattern with the CSI: Miami writer? I felt that the ending to that episode was really open-ended.
The writers to this show doesn't know what continuation means. It's one of the reasons I had problems with this ep. Last ep Ryan was taken, his Hummer left on the road with a flat and No one notices him missing? His co workers have no idea what he'd gone through? I'm not even sure H knew what happened to him until their talk about the kid. I've been watching this show since season 3 and the writer seem to have a bad case of memory loss for story lines. I don't even think they can keep information about siblings right. My main problem with them about Ryan. is he is ocd or not. Really his bathroom didn't look like something someone with ocd would have to me. They mentioned in season 3 he had an Uncle Ron but we've never heard anymore about him. I'm very shocked that they actually dug deeper into his gambling addiction and showed that he sought help for it. Give them props for that but it's probably only because they came up with this idea.

YAY new thread already!!
Hey,I have a question about last night epi,because I watched online and the screen was freakishly small.
Could you tell that he was missing a tooth?Did he look funny (awsome,hyper hot funny pf course)
Thanks in advance ;)

YAY new thread already!!
Hey,I have a question about last night epi,because I watched online and the screen was freakishly small.
Could you tell that he was missing a tooth?Did he look funny (awsome,hyper hot funny pf course)
Thanks in advance ;)
Well at the beginning they showed him looking in his mouth, and he was missing a tooth. But actually during the episode you couldn't really tell. Calleigh mentioned it though, so I guess in the show yea, everyone around Ryan could tell. Just now the viewers at home.

YAY new thread already!!
Thanks in advance ;)

I didn't notice it. Calleigh could tell, but I don't think they made it to where the audience could. I didn't even notice the cut on his lip till near the end of the episode. :lol:

My main problem with them about Ryan. is he is ocd or not. Really his bathroom didn't look like something someone with ocd would have to me.

In his bathroom, there were a lot of bottles of creams/liquids and they were all at the exact same level. But as far as I know, that's the only indicator of his OCD. :lol:

Ah window fishy....it's got to be a staple now...

I liked that interview. Four minutes was too little! Argh! It was really weird how enthusiastically that chick mentioned his torture...

But hey, we haven't seen an interview with him in FOREVER.

YAY new thread already!!
Thanks in advance ;)

I didn't notice it. Calleigh could tell, but I don't think they made it to where the audience could. I didn't even notice the cut on his lip till near the end of the episode. :lol:

I did notice it the second time I watched that scene when he was looking in the mirror, and it was not in the back of his mouth as I expected but in the front, so Calleigh could see it. I still don't get how she believed that stupid story he came up with about the dentist, but it was nice to see them talking like friends do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back