Ryan/Jon #22 - Our Favourite Dust Monkey

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Mar 30, 2009.

?

What should the new thread be titled?

Poll closed Apr 5, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

3 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. All In the Accent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The Incredible Shrinking T-Shirt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Get the Full Togo Experience Here

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. He's a Superhero in Training

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  6. Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

7 vote(s)
    16.7%
  7. Waiting for the Comeback of the Purple Tee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Wolfe's Den

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  9. Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  10. Wolfe Gang

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  11. Our Favorite Dust Monkey

19 vote(s)
    45.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mia

Mia Civilian

Re: Ryan/Jon #22

I like this one. Ryan's facial expression is weird and cute at the same time! This photo is from Cyber-Liberty, in a scene where Ryan came in the lab to let his formal teammates process his finger nails.

Ryan: Wow.
    So it takes two CSIs to process someone these days?
    You guys must be more desperate to get me back than I thought.

Erik: Come on, Ryan. I heard about the attack, and I wanted to make sure you were okey.

(When Erik talked, Ryan was looking at Calleigh with a big, sweet, cute, little brother kind of smile)

Ryan Picture

By the way, I'd like to say hi. It's my fisrt time to post here. I have been enjoying reading posts from all of you. It's such a cute and friendly board. It's great, and I really like it. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
  2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Or as Alexx once said to him "Well, look at my boy. All growed up." :D :sigh: I miss Alexx. Alexx, come back, please!

3. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Welcome to the thread, Mia! Glad to have you here, and thanks for the pic! :) (But just a quick FYI that pictures can't exceed about 480 pixel max so I edited your post to a link. Thanks!)

Okay I think it's safe to say that we all agree that Togo did an amazing job. :thumbsup: So what specifically did everyone feel was most amazing? I personally love that he's so expressive. I could almost feel his pain, and know that I literally cringed more than once.

4. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

He conveyed such emotion, you were right there along with him the whole episode. I swear, that moment Dave waved to him I was like: OH SH#TT.
    And I truely felt sad for him when he heard the gunshot over the phone and he sunk to the floor. He just needed a freaking hug!

5. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I have absolutely no idea why I'm watching atomTV. Probably because I watched The Daily Show and The Colbert Report and then... just kept the TV on.

ANYWAY...

I've been glancing at the TV on and off since atomTV came on, and suddenly... I saw Jonathan Togo. Aaaaaaaand I remembered that he has a "series" on that show - "My Best Friend Is My Penis".

Yeah, good times.

Anyone wanna laugh and get traumatized at the same time? Go for it!

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Last night's episode was amazing....I'll copy what I said in the episode thread.

EVERY Ryan scene was fantastic. He conveyed everything right. Once again, not just saying this because he's my favorite character. I did theatre for a while, I'm not an expert by any means, but I can tell when someone really puts their heart into it. That was amazing. He didn't hold back at all. I'm also glad he did a few CSI tricks while getting tortured too. I think we really got to see how strong of a character he is. If that were me, the first time Calleigh looked at me funny I would break down and cry and tell her everything.

I felt like crying whenever he messed with evidence and had that guilty look on his face. Ohhh my gosh....that scene where he thought Billy was shot....I really almost did cry because of the look on his face...And then when he sank to the floor...goodness....I hope this guy does movies....

Why didn't he tell Eric and Calleigh what happened? Was he embarrassed? It almost looked like he just wanted to get out of there in that last part. I really hope they find out. They're NEVER going to trust him again if they don't.

Did anyone else think of Window Fishy during the intro? I had to look for it...lol

7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

There was a fish? In a window? Hmm...guess I was too focused on Jon/Ryan to noticed anything in the background. Oh well no loss here.

The shirt half off was very nice! :drool: (Cannot wait for caps of that!) Though him being in pain and the wounds weren't so great but that is what happens when the Russian Mob is angry.

Jon definitely put a lot of heart, soul, blood, sweat, and tears into this epi and I for one hope he know how much he's touched us all. Really it's hard to pull that much emotion out not only once, but again at the end when the guy was going to shoot Billy. He was so powerful that the collapse against the wall was the only thing holding him up. *applauds* Jon you have made my week. :D

8. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

I don't know what parts I liked the most, all of Jon's scenes last night were amazing!! You felt his pain, his guilt, most of all his fear towards the end when he thought Billy died. (My heart skipped a beat!) And you felt his releif. It was all so great, and it made my entire season. The one thing that surprised me was Ryan coming clean to Horatio. I never thought Horatio would find out from the man himself!

Despite all the bad things he did, while forced, you have to love his answer. It just shows what a amazing person Ryan is. He was willing to sacrifice his career to save Billy, and the fact he said that I will face any review board on earth to justifiy his actions as soon as Billy was safe moved me the most. If that's not the makings of a good cop...I don't know what is!

Anyways....all the scenes were amazing and it made my entire season!! YAY JON!! :)

9. Wasabi Power

Hey look, Mr. Togo did an interview for Tv guide.
    http://spoilertv-csi.blogspot.com/

I was re-watching the episode, and I can't even watcht he parts where eric yells at him. I just feel so bad for poor Ryan!

And yes, Hollyyo, I SAW WINDOW FISHY!!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  10. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

Aww Wasabi you just made my day with posting this interview:D it was great to hear him speaking about the episode, his thoughts, and I loved his kung-fu moves:lol: Jon is funny and smart and adorable and this interview is my fav for now:D
    Only thing I didn't like is his grey t-shirt under the pink:rolleyes::lol:

To the episode, I'm speechless, he really should do movies the acting was amazing, and I'm sure I would say this if I wasn't a fan. You could see the pain, the emotions and the suffering in his eyes, not just in his moves. When he sank to the floor I almost cried (and I'm not the crying type), it was so emotional. But all the other scenes were fantastic as well, when he messed with the fingerprint and Dave waved to him, his face so guilty...super acting, I'm gonna have to watch it again.

11. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I wish I could watch this epi right now. So, was it as good as expected?
    I knew Jon would do some fab acting, I agree he would be great in films.

New thread already?! These are going quick. I voted for the dust monkey quote, love that quote.

Sorry to read that there were no shirtless scenes, but we can dream!!

12. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

No offence to anyone, but Ryan Wolfe gotta go.

This kid can't be trusted, I definatly felt the same frustration Eric and Calleigh felt, except I would express my opinion in full (If I could).

And then he almost got a pat on the back from Horatio, Ryan should be thanking him for saving that kid -he could have been killed because of Ryan.

Just my humble opinion...:p

13. Wasabi Power

Well that's okay, it's your opinion!
    But no offense, Ryan's not going anywhere with a fanbase like this.
    :lol:

Sollitaire, it was a great eppy! A seat-gripper, if you will.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I'm late in here today! :) Thanks for posting that interview Wasabi! I haven't had a chance to watch it yet because I've been busy but I can't wait to see it!

I'm getting a late start cause my son had some preschool things to do this morning. I am going to start capping here soon. The caps will be done by 8pm EST at least. I hope to have them done earlier but I'm trying to get everything done! Sorry! I'll post them as soon as they are done!

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

wow! Togo really shined in that ep last night. Just goes to show how great of an actor he is. I wasn't really all so happy with the ep all around. Too many holes in the story line, but there was an over load of Ryan scenes and they were awesome. I felt so bad for him at the end when he thought that dude shot the kid and then how he crumbled to the ground and everyone was watching him. OUCH! He lost a tooth, that would hurt. I had a tooth pulled while medicated and it sucked, imagine no meds. Poor Guy!

*huggles Ryan*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.