Ryan/Jon #22 - Our Favourite Dust Monkey

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Mar 30, 2009.

?

What should the new thread be titled?

Poll closed Apr 5, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

3 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. All In the Accent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The Incredible Shrinking T-Shirt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Get the Full Togo Experience Here

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. He's a Superhero in Training

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  6. Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

7 vote(s)
    16.7%
  7. Waiting for the Comeback of the Purple Tee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Wolfe's Den

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  9. Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  10. Wolfe Gang

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  11. Our Favorite Dust Monkey

19 vote(s)
    45.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Re: Ryan/Jon #22

I just found that interview a few minutes ago.Talk about a shockingly great surprise.I had just said a short ime ago how we never see interviews with Jonathan. He does look so good in pink,and that voice just makes you melt(sigh).

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I just got to watching the video myself. That was great! It's so great to see Jonathan doing an interview! I actually thought the pink shirt and grey underneath looked very cute on him and the hair. :luvlove: But I did notice it was sticking up a bit in the back, lol, probably just not long enough in that one spot, hate when that happens!

I'm off to eat dinner then I'm going to cap last night's episode. It'll probably take a bit since there was so much Ryan last night-not that I'm complaining!

3. Nightrider

Nightrider Witness

My fiance made me laugh when Ryan made that excuse. He said "Nice catch, man. That was a 'Think over with Twix' moment!" :lol:

4. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Phew! I finally got it all capped! I had several problems capping the ep and there was so much Ryan! Yay for that! As I was re-watching I noticed how excellent Jonathan's performance really was. You could tell something was wrong with Ryan from the moment he walked onto the scene. Why didn't his team members catch that? He acted really different than normal. Sort of like not confident like he usually is during an investigation. I think that's how I want to describe it. But the expressions were absolutely wonderful. Jonathan is a very talented actor!

So without further ado, I bring you 260 caps from Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing I hope you enjoy them, it was a daunting task! :) BTW: password: flackdonflack

PS- Here are the caps from the TV Guide Interview with Jonathan Togo
    (same password)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2009
  5. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Thank you AGAIN Flack! So many icons later tomorrow. Muhaha! Oh and thanks for capping the interview as well! :D

6. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

I was thinking about this looking at the amazing clips Flack made, you know everyone can pinpoint that episode where a character and/or an actor just blows you away to the point that they will always be remembered by that episode. To me anyway, everytime I think of Ryan or Jon, this episode will pop into my head first as one of the greatests.

I know the Emmy's has a tendency to ignore our CSIs...here's hoping they'll take a second look after 7.20. :)

7. me.fergie

me.fergie Hit and Run

Thanks so much for the caps, FallenForFlack. Love them... :D

8. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I'm glad you are liking the caps! It took a long time, lol, but Ryan is so worth it!

I know exactly what you mean and 7.20 was definitely that episode for Ryan/Jon. It was just such great acting and such a dramatic turning point for his character. I don't think we've ever seen that much screentime for Ryan! What a nice change! :)

9. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the gorgeous screencaps!!! A great job again FallenforFlack!!!!

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

The caps were really great FallenForFlack.You find so many emotions with those caps.Jon really was wonderful in that episode.

11. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Has anyone read the review of the episode? I can't say I totally agree with it. She said she didn't really feel any sympathy for Ryan because he was lying to his coworkers.

I don't know...I think most people would do what he would have done, minus the part about not telling them at the end. I probably would have told Horatio, but Ryan was probably so scared out of his mind to tell anyone. Who knew when the Russians would find out that he told just one person? I think he was trying to get that case out of the way as soon as possible and then tell at least Horatio.

And I think the part when H said, "They underestimated you" was true. When they captured him they were pretty sure they could knock him around and pull out a tooth and everything; but only when they mentioned Billy did he succumb. Also, they didn't expect Billy to be rescued. (Though that was kinda H's thing.)

I just hope Ryan will tell Calleigh and Eric soon. Or H will tell them. I did agree with her about Ryan feeling like an outsider even more now because of their romance....This is so SAAAD!!

12. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I read it, so sad she(he) thinking that way.

I was so disappointed in team and i understand why he don't tell anybody. First of all, it was about little Billy life, not his and if there was only 1% possibility that mafia find out, i wouldn't take this risk, even if it's tiny risk. Second is, i thinking about Calleighs kidnapping. So, she said that someone call her about case (fake call), she drive away on hammer to talk with this possibly witness, but then no one can find her, she don't pick up phone. THEY TRYING FIND HER ALL NIGHT!!! Current situation. Ryan said he would talk with photographer, he don't pick up phone. EVERYONE WAS DON'T CARE!!! Why he should trust them? They even don't ask him why he don't answer on phone calls?

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I was thinking that too. Why did no one worry about Ryan especially when he comes in the next day with a mark on his lip, missing tooth, and acting differently? This makes no sense!

14. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I read it, and I don't agree except for a point she made or two.
    Which is why I wrote this...
    http://wasabi-power.blogspot.com/
    It was mostly to sort my opinions out, and because I felt like writing...and complaining...

15. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Is the person who reviews CSI: NY the same one who reviews Miami and LV? I hardly ever read the reviews but a friend who reads the NY one says the reviewer is kind of biased. : /

I think it's obvious what Ryan did was the right thing to do! Anyone in his situation would have agreed had a childs life been in danger. Even if it wasn't Billy, who Ryan knows personally, there's no doubt in my mind he would have done the exact same thing. Sure he lied to his co-workers, he steered a murder investigation in the wrong way (no he did not ruin it, he didn't do anything that couldn't be undone or fixed), but he saved a kids life! He could have told Horatio sooner, sure, but he was probably scared out of his mind. Argh. If this were Calleigh or Eric (as much as I love them) who'd done this, they'd be freaking heroes.

Fallen, you're signature is totally right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.