• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got a chance to watch those YouTube videos.

The Bud Lite one was hilarious. Even if it wasn't him in it I would have been LOLing like I was. The second one, I laughed when he said it was like a 15 year old girl he chased down. He looked slightly embarassed. AND now I want to see that "movie" Raccoon. It actually looks pretty good (so did he), even if it's only a short. :lol:

I think we should pool our money together and someone should put it on youtube. Because I don't want to go through all that effort just to watch a 19 minute short. But I REALLY want to see it!

I found a picture of jon running!!!! here!!!!
Wolfe4life

Thanks for the running Jon pic csi_justine! Hotness!!! :drool:

So Ryan looked great tonight, too bad we barely saw him. :( I'll have caps tomorrow for ya all!

My first thought when I saw Ryan tonight "YESSSSS HE'S NOT WEARING A TIE!" *ahem*

He looked good, which is about all I can say since he hardly had any time tonight (but hey he had more than poor Nat). I love his "looks" when he doesn't approve of something, like the plastic surgeon and his, profession, I guess. :lol:

Wasn't this the episode where an early spoiler said he was supposed to ask some woman why she needed all the surgery, when she was already beautiful, or something? I kinda wish they'd kept something like that in there.

He had four scenes tonight (two with Cal, one with Eric and one with H), honestly that was more than I was expecting after the last ep centering mostly around him. :) Loved the orange shirt tonight. Funny how he was in a orange tee and the doc he was talking to had on a peach shirt and orange striped tie. Color coordination? :lol:

That pic of Jon running is nice. I love the title "run togo run". :guffaw:

I thought the shirt was red... like really red. o_O Maybe our TV's are different, it was pretty much the exact same clothes he wore in You May Now Kill the Bride.

I thought the shirt was red... like really red. o_O Maybe our TV's are different, it was pretty much the exact same clothes he wore in You May Now Kill the Bride.

I saw orange. Maybe it is the tv, lol! But they do have him wear a lot of orange, so....who knows? We'll check the caps tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back