• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That video is not available in my country, according to YouTube.

:(

What?! CBS is ghetto! I really don't get why they won't show some things in other countries. :( If you couldn't see any of it, it was just the clip with Ryan in the crane. I watched it like 4 times, it's hilarious.

That video is not available in my country, according to YouTube.

:(

What?! CBS is ghetto! I really don't get why they won't show some things in other countries. :( If you couldn't see any of it, it was just the clip with Ryan in the crane. I watched it like 4 times, it's hilarious.

That part was hilarious! My favorite scene! And some of those faces he made...well....he's just so hot!

Oh alright. I found a site where I can watch the whole episode so I've already watched that part like 100 times. xD That was an awesome scene. I hope we see more of Ryan like that.

Oh alright. I found a site where I can watch the whole episode so I've already watched that part like 100 times. xD That was an awesome scene. I hope we see more of Ryan like that.

It was a very funny scene. And the best part was that Ryan wasn't trying to be funny at all (like he was in Won't Get Fueled Again).

Yes I thought Ryan looked exceeding hot in 'Wrecking Crew'. I loved the outfit. Loved his scenes and his lines. So funny.

Loved the part with Ryan in the cab. :drool:

I liked that he worked alot with Cal this week. I'm kinda a closet CaRWash-er :).

I really hope he gets more screen time in the coming episodes.

I think he can pull of most colours! I cant think of a colour he doesnt look good in.
Definitely happy about the increase in screen time. Im on s6 here, and he's not in it enough for my liking. I get all agitated when I dont see him for the first 20+ minutes!

About 7.13...

Who likes the idea of Ryan going to Gambler's Anonymous? I don't really. I do like that they're finally continuing with his gambling thing, instead of just leaving it alone after the fact that he was fired and reinstated. But, I never thought it was a big problem, just the fact that he paid a debt back, during work, to a suspect. Didn't really think about the actual gambling as a problem. I don't want Ryan to turn into this big problem, like others have been on the other CSI's. *coughWarrickcough* Like I already said I like that they're giving him a story, but he's still making mistakes. Maybe we'll get Hero Ryan someday.

About 7.13...

Who likes the idea of Ryan going to Gambler's Anonymous? I don't really. I do like that they're finally continuing with his gambling thing, instead of just leaving it alone after the fact that he was fired and reinstated. But, I never thought it was a big problem, just the fact that he paid a debt back, during work, to a suspect. Didn't really think about the actual gambling as a problem. I don't want Ryan to turn into this big problem, like others have been on the other CSI's. *coughWarrickcough* Like I already said I like that they're giving him a story, but he's still making mistakes. Maybe we'll get Hero Ryan someday.

I think he wants to seek help so he won't have any more problems in the future. I don't want to see Ryan get fired again.

I like the screen time he has been getting....let's hope it continues.

Sexy in orange.....

I hope so too! And can he pull off orange or what?! I mean the man pulls of pink and not many men can pull that off!

Don't forget about purple. Hehe. :D

Let's just put it this way: Ryan looks good in any color. :)

And about 7.13 - It'll be interesting to see how they bring this about in the episode. I'd never really thought about it as a problem either.

About 7.13...

The fact that he did gamble on the job to pay a debt,and not admit to Horatio what had taken place showed it was a big problem. Gambling is a big problem.People lose their job,homes and families because of gambling problems. It is very responsible that TPTB are showing Ryan getting help. I had always thought that should be done. People don't normally just stop gambling.
The story line could be handled without causing problems, but we all know what could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back