• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, I'll take character development any way I can. I'll tell my mom to search Amazon for these books. xD Besides, they sound pretty good!
You can find the books on ebay too. Donn Cortez is the author of Harm for the Holidays and has writen several others. I was told by someone on another board that Cortez writes Ryan's character well,even better then the Miami writers in her opinion.

He really does. I think he realizes the great potential the character has. Too bad the Miami writers can't see it that way. He does a good job of delving into the characters actions and why they do certain things. The dirty jokes I could've done without, but they're pretty awesome books nonetheless.

Once again, read the Miami books. The one with the giant fish (yeah, I'm too lazy to go upstairs and find it) explains why he gambled and everything.

Yeah but that would just be that author's interpretation wouldn't it? I mean the show's writers may have completely different ideas. :shrug:

Well it satisfied my character development need lol....I'm sure they wouldn't let him write it that way unless they approved it first. Still, it's a good book anyway. You guys should read it. And the others. He goes into a coma in one of them! Crazy stuff....once I remember the title I'll tell you. I think that one is the 2nd Harm for the Holdays? I don't know. Anyway.

I really enjoy those books. Is it cut and run, with the giant fish? I think Donn Cortez does write Ryan really well. He actually mentions his ocd, and tries to explain his gambling and even mentions his annoyance with Erica Sykes and the whole tv thing. I think my favourite is Riptide, rather wierd, but it has the s3 more adorkable Ryan.

I was really disappointed when I found out the kid is no relation to Ryan. I wanted to see some family members :( But on a positive note, the gamblers anonymous storyline is not so bad, if they handle it correctly. Someone wrote before that just because he is attending the meetings, it doesn't mean that he is still gambling. And I agree with this. It is quite responsible of tptb to show that gambling just doesnt disappear, and although he might have stopped doing it since he was fired, he still needs a good support network to prevent him from starting again. The whole sponsor in trouble story will probably turn out very overdramatic, but at least we will see Ryan with a cute kid.. and he gets a storyline :)

Hey guys, sorry I havent been around much lately, things have been crazy. Anyways I come to jump in on the convo (probably a little late with what I have to say, sorry if its off topic)

Who likes the idea of Ryan going to Gambler's Anonymous? I don't really. I do like that they're finally continuing with his gambling thing, instead of just leaving it alone after the fact that he was fired and reinstated. But, I never thought it was a big problem, just the fact that he paid a debt back, during work, to a suspect. Didn't really think about the actual gambling as a problem. I don't want Ryan to turn into this big problem, like others have been on the other CSI's. *coughWarrickcough* Like I already said I like that they're giving him a story, but he's still making mistakes. Maybe we'll get Hero Ryan someday.

I think that the gambler's anonymous could be a good idea, as long as it doesn't get Ryan in trouble but I doubt it wont. Tptb just like to pick on Ryan for some reason. So you know that it could turn out good, aww Ryan getting help to make sure he doesnt start again, or it could turn out; Ryan's gambling again!? Nooo[but we know hes not, right?] I guess we just have to wait and see. And I agree, I like that he's getting a storyline but not that it has a great possibility of him getting in trouble again. I want to see Hero Ryan!!

Thank you for all of the lovely pictures GregNickRyanFan. They are all so cute.

He really does look young in those pictures. Oh Season 3, good times. :D

Watched Just Murdered which I have to say was a great episode. I love the scene at the bank when Ryan shows up and says "You've got to be kidding." I especially love the part at the end of the scene when he's arresting Mr. Atherton and the Mrs. Atherton says 'throw the book at him officer' then Ryan says "Mrs. Atherton, the books gonna hit you too." and he winks! And that voice, just delicious! I did some caps from that scene if anyone cares to see them. :)

justmurdered6-1.jpg

arrest him
fighting over this?
hot in orange!
you tell them Ryan!

^ We always care to see Ryan caps. :lol: Thanks for those, and GNRF too for the Crime Wave caps. :drool:

CSI Stokes Girl, thanks for gorgeous pics. I just... can't... write... any sentence... he just SO HOT :drool::lol:

ah ah ah ah stayin' alive, stayin' alive!
lol that was the same thing that came to my mind :guffaw:
and the other pics are gorgeous too CSI Stokes Girl :thumbsup:

about the books, i'd love to read those, but I've only seen CSI Vegas books here, where i live...i even own 2 but they are not Miami:scream: but who knows maybe some day they arrive here, and ill get to know more about Ryan, at least it sounds interesting what youve said about these books

i finally got to see the latest epi...Ryan was gorgeous as usual, i also liked the crane-scene - but heres the thing: in season 6, i think in the final epi, when he was standing in the place where the window should be, he was looking down...wasnt he scared then?:lol: i mean I felt bad even just looking at him :lol:

Last edited:
ah ah ah ah stayin' alive, stayin' alive!
lol that was the same thing that came to my mind :guffaw:
and the other pics are gorgeous too CSI Stokes Girl :thumbsup:

about the books, i'd love to read those, but I've only seen CSI Vegas books here, where i live...i even own 2 but they are not Miami:scream: but who knows maybe some day they arrive here, and ill get to know more about Ryan, at least it sounds interesting what youve said about these books

i finally got to see the latest epi...Ryan was gorgeous as usual, i also liked the crane-scene - but heres the thing: in season 6, i think in the final epi, when he was standing in the place where the window should be, he was looking down...wasnt he scared then?:lol: i mean I felt bad even just looking at him :lol:

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking...I was cringing at that part. I would have to be about 100 yards away from that window! Maybe he was trying to act all confident around Natalia lol

I think it was more of him being worried that the crane thing was unstable than it was the heights. :lol: Plus, in the window scene he wasn't as high up. They said that crane was a couple hundred feet in the air. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, but for those who fear of heights it doesnt matter if its 10 feet or 100 feet...but you can be right, it was the unstable crane that made him scared. Still it was a funny scene....and i think the best epi in this season so far:thumbsup:
id be pleased to see more epis like this was. especially because the screentime of Ryan is starting to get equal with the others :D

i had another 'mistake' in my mind, but its too late i cant recall it right now

*sorry, my english is leaving me, its almost 1 am*

hey folks if you go on filmmagic.com and type in jonathan togo there are two new pictures from that event he was at regarding that Criss Angel Live Show.

hope that we could post those pictures on here :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back