• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pictures like these that make me want to yell at the TV screen, "Just take the shirt OFF already!!"

Haha, yeah no kidding!

How about some of these pics:

Not-so-weird-science
still looking at the same thing lol
can't think of a title for this one
His eyes are so wide here
cute
cute 2
he looks shocked here
Thanks for pics, he so cute and inocent there :adore:
"Just take the shirt OFF already!!" - maybe we should change thread name, I have thought of the same thing :lol:

"Just take the shirt OFF already!!" - I think we found our thread title for thread#21!!! I like it!

That pic that luf100 posted -
faintthud.gif

He was so funny in this epsiode! I really enjoyed him in it!

LOL....I hope that's the title of the next thread. I'll feel proud of myself. :D

His hair wasn't my favorite in this episode, it looks like they're trying to make it look like it did in Under the Influence. But it did look good lol.... I liked his hair best in season 4.

LOL....I hope that's the title of the next thread. I'll feel proud of myself. :D

His hair wasn't my favorite in this episode, it looks like they're trying to make it look like it did in Under the Influence. But it did look good lol.... I liked his hair best in season 4.

I like that thread title. Very apt. I tlike the s3 and s4 hair, but I prefer it somewhere in between the two. Not too long, not so short.

That pic was :drool: He looks so good in those types of jacket. Im liking the sound of this epi. More screen time for our boy always a bonus. Plus I think he does the comedy stuff really well. Hopefully they will not just forget him being scared of heights. There is no way I'd be up in one of those cranes.

A lighter side of Ryan is just what we need. And maybe the shirt off :devil:

I love that title! That should definitely be #21. :D

I liked his hair best in season 6. LongISH and spikey is aaall good. :drool:

^ Yea that's true, but his hair was still pretty. :D I hope they keep it up with the screentime this season. It seems to be going well so far. Less H more everyone else! :D

I too loved his hair this week. I wanted to run my fingers through it (then again, when don't I? lol).

Running my fingers through his hair leads me to :censored: Wouldn't want Geni to get mad at me! :lol: Seriously though - he has gorgeous hair!

luf100 - yes it seems like most of the cast is getting good screentime this season. There was too much H last season.

oh yes it sure looks like we're getting our long-haired ryan back. how sweet is that? wish i could run my fingers through that hair. so yummy.

I hope it doesn't get as long as season 3 again though. I must be the only person who thought that was horrible (except in Under the Influence, and Legal, for some reason it looked cute then). xD

I like how his hair is now, no longer! I didn't like that really long hair, looked like he needed a haircut real bad to me. *hides from all of you who like the longer hair*

I personally think he is sexier with the shorter spiky hair......BUT I did think he looked adorable in season 3 with the long hair.

lovely caps as always. I really like the jacket t shirt combo, :drool: though I still couldn't see wearing a jacket in Miami, ever! It was nice to see him sweating a little bit in that cab thingy. I did :guffaw: really hard at his fear of being in it. Great performance as always. I was happy with this ep for once. The crane hitting the building was a bit cheesy but what do you expect, their special effects always suck. It's nice to see Ryan getting more screentime this season. :thumbsup: Lets hope it keep getting more and more, because we can never get enough Ryan, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back