• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:(Now I want a dream about him. And you guys are having a ball.

Too much of something, is a bad thing!

eg. CSI Miami usually gets in the way of my school work, lol.

All this talk about it and you'll probably end up having a dream about having a dream about him, which really gets you nowhere. :D

Wow, when I had a dream with him in it I got creeped out and a little worried that I watch this show too much (which is already true, but whatever). I don't even remember what happened because I was too weirded out to have a dream with someone I've never met before....

Not saying you guys are crazy at all, it's just odd when I read the posts above and see how differently I feel about it!

Anyway.

Change of topic.....

Who hopes we get more t-shirt in 2009? Or at least some clothes that don't cover up his nice shape? :) Lately I've noticed people wearing clothes that are similar to what Ryan has been wearing recently. For some reason it doesn't bother me when these other people wear weird combos....I think we've been spoiled on the t-shirt.

Ok I read that as filthy - not flirty. :alienblush: I need to get my mind out of the gutter :lol: :censored:

A few pics.

Ok I read that as filthy - not flirty. :alienblush: I need to get my mind out of the gutter :lol: :censored:

A few pics.

The gutter is a nice place to visit. :D Thanks for the pics Kat!

I"ll share a few pics too, this is from my favorite scene from Just Murdered when Ryan goes to the bank about that safe deposit bank fight with the Athertons (sp?). I love when Mrs. Atherton tells him to throw the book at her husband and Ryan says, "Mrs. Atherton, the books gonna hit you too." and kind of winks. Love that moment! :drool:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/lennongurl/CSI Miami/justmurdered6.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/lennongurl/CSI Miami/justmurdered2.jpg

(sorry, can't remember how to post links like Kat does, it's been awhile! Can anyone help an old lady out? :lol:)

So many pretty pics! I don't know where to look!

How about we talk about Jan. 18!!!! Who's excited for some Ryan drama!!! :)

A few pics.

The gutter is a nice place to visit. :D Thanks for the pics Kat!

I"ll share a few pics too, this is from my favorite scene from Just Murdered when Ryan goes to the bank about that safe deposit bank fight with the Athertons (sp?). I love when Mrs. Atherton tells him to throw the book at her husband and Ryan says, "Mrs. Atherton, the books gonna hit you too." and kind of winks. Love that moment! :drool:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/lennongurl/CSI Miami/justmurdered6.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/lennongurl/CSI Miami/justmurdered2.jpg

(sorry, can't remember how to post links like Kat does, it's been awhile! Can anyone help an old lady out? :lol:)
Thanks for the pics,Ryan looks yummy as usual.
I loved that moment from Ryan too.
Can't help with posting of the links,perhaps someone can post the directions and we can both learn.

Thanks for all of the delicious pictures! Ryan looks amazing as always ;)

I think to make the links actually say something, you type what ever you want it to say, such as "A few pics", then highlight it and click the little picture of the world with a chain link. It's beside of the option that lets you underline in quick replies and beside of the "increase indent" button in a regular post. Then paste the URL in the box that pops up, and the words should be a link to whatever the URL goes to.
I hope that makes sense :)

Thanks for the pics, they were awesome as always :drool:

Do you remember to that trailer, So On And So Forth (I was thinking about its title during whole breakfast:lol:), featuring Jon, too? I found it again and it said coming soon and fall 2008, but hey it's 2009 and what's with it? I found that trailer interesting and was hoping to see something good, but I searched for it everywhere and there's absolutely nothing, or am I too lame to find it?:lol::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back