• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am with all ya on the blushing and then babbling after that.:) But still like to meet or at least see him in person!

Oh I would love to meet him in person also; it would be heaven on earth. Oh my god, and he has a wonderful sense of humor. I love a man with a greaet sense of humor. Turns me on.Hehe.

Happy New Year to those celebrating it!!

I'm very excited for more Ryan in '09. Looks very promising so far, hopefully they won't disapoint us!

And If I ever met Jonathan:
1) The first words that would come out of my mouth would be: "OH CRAP! YOU'RE JONATHAN TOGO!!!"
2) 1 minute of silent shock and processing
3) praying to God that I had happened to have brought my camera!!

Happy New Year to those celebrating it!!

I'm very excited for more Ryan in '09. Looks very promising so far, hopefully they won't disapoint us!

1) The first words that would come out of my mouth would be: "OH CRAP! YOU'RE JONATHAN TOGO!!!"

That's probably what I would say too. LOL but the 1 minute of silent shock would come first:)
I'm taking my camera everywhere I go when I am in Miami, just praying on that slight chance that they are filming there instead of CA

i have to second it, except that if i met him, i couldn't say a word, I tend to go silent if i'm in a kind of shock and this would certainly be a huge shock:lol:
and I'm very good at blushing..so that would be another effect

I'm very curious about what 2009 is gonna bring to out favourite CSI, i hope more tshirts:lol:

and I almost forgot: Happy New Year :)

Hm, my responce would determine on how I'm feeling that day. Cause some days, I'm okay and my conversation will flow, others, even talking to someone I know sometimes I stutter too much and I hate it, I'd be jumpy and uncomfortable. but if I met him, my smile would never end, I'd hesitate in asking him for his auto graph.

Last edited:
^ I'm like that too.
I don't think I could ask him for an autograph, I'd feel too much like I was bothering him or wasting his time or something.

Honestly, I'm not even sure if I'd recognize Jon if I saw him out.
I'd be like "That guy looks just like Ryan on CSI: Miami!" and walk away not making the connection. :)

haha I'm not sure if I could recognize him, too. But I can imagine how upset i would be, if i found out why he was so familiar :lol: but that will not likely happen, I'm too far from the US...

and the reason i came back to the forum: I happened to fell asleep on my book (yeah boring) for 10 minutes and I think it was the first time I dreamt with Ryan, it was a very funny dream, so i though I'm gonna share it with you guys :) I was walking by an igloo, and he came out and asking me to help him investigating the crime scene inside the igloo, and when I went inside, he told me that he is the crime scene and I have to wrap him in that yellow tape :lol: then unfortunately I woke up...I think I've spent here too much time today
it was strange i have never dreamt with neither Ryan nor Jon, but i like it lol:rolleyes::D

I'm not going to tell you about the visual I got of Ryan and the yellow crime tape.
That's the biggest laugh I had all day.

Thats a great dream, Stee! Ryan in yellow tape... I had a good dream recently where he was back in patrol, and looking very hot in uniform... I didnt want to wake up!

Happy New Year everyone

Love the dream Stee! It made me laugh, Ryan wrapped up in yellow tape :lol:
And a hot Ryan is always a good dream solitaire ;)

I've never had a dream about Ryan or Jon, but now I feel like I need to.

^ You haven't? Wow! Once I had a dream he was at some water park with me and my friend (she hates him by the way) and he took his shirt off because you know, that's usually what guys do when they're gonna swim or whatever. I said "You just made a lot of your fans very happy." Strangely though, I didn't care, and he didn't say one word during the whole dream. :lol:

^ You haven't? Wow! Once I had a dream he was at some water park with me and my friend (she hates him by the way) and he took his shirt off because you know, that's usually what guys do when they're gonna swim or whatever. I said "You just made a lot of your fans very happy." Strangely though, I didn't care, and he didn't say one word during the whole dream. :lol:
:guffaw: You just want him shirtness so much that saw that dream, i wanna see something like that in my dreams :drool:

I had a dream with Ryan once, we talking about... i don't remember... does it matter when Ryan seating with you in your flat! On your couch :guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back