• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind robbing the cradle with Jon but then again I am only a few months older then him.:thumbsup::guffaw:

Hehe, I'm only a few days older than he is. :lol:

Ryan is supposed to be 27 currently (but will be 28 sometime this year). Jonathan is 31 and will be 32 on August 25th. :D
I didn't realize you were that old GNRF! Not that it's a bad thing. :D I have another friend who's 30 and is always like "I'm closer to his age than the rest of you, ha." :lol:

He's 15 years older than me. :lol:

Thats not old!
Im only 4 years younger, so me and Jon would be fine age wise!
My Mum watches Miami, she liked Ryan's character in s3 but now she has gone off him abit. Thinks he's too arrogant. But he isn't her type at all anyway.

I didn't realize you were that old GNRF! Not that it's a bad thing. :D I have another friend who's 30 and is always like "I'm closer to his age than the rest of you, ha." :lol:

He's 15 years older than me. :lol:

Hehe yeah, I feel much younger though (well, mind wise anyway except for my sucky memory, but its been that way since I was a teenager so... :lol: ). Most people can't believe I'm that old when they see me either. :lol: It's both a blessing and curse. haha! Sometimes I wish I was 15/16 again (as long as I could go to a different school in a different state)! :lol:

My Mum watches Miami, she liked Ryan's character in s3 but now she has gone off him abit. Thinks he's too arrogant.

arrogant? Really? I always thought he was a bit insecure. :lol:

Yeah, he does seem insecure but sometimes he masks this and it comes out as arrogance. Like in 3 way when he thought he had got the killer, he was rather smug. I think he tries too hard to be the best. I would love a story of his childhood, to explain all of his character quirks.

Yeah, he does seem insecure but sometimes he masks this and it comes out as arrogance. Like in 3 way when he thought he had got the killer, he was rather smug. I think he tries too hard to be the best. I would love a story of his childhood, to explain all of his character quirks.

I'd like to hear about his childhood as well. If he's the youngest in his family then he may feel the need to be best at everything he does in order to standout more or whatever. Or if he's the middle child. Maybe that explains his mistakes with the gambling and whatnot. :lol: Sometimes people act out to get attention. :lol: It could also be that his OCD causes him to be more to where he has to perfect everything he does. :shrug: I think though with his cases, a lot of it is his competition with Eric. Which is one reason I believe that Ryan may have an older brother. Maybe when they were in school the brother did better and Ryan was always trying to standout, desperate for some acknowledgment or something. maybe he had TJBS (the Jan Brady Syndrome). :lol:

happybirthday.gif
luvryanwolfe!

So 27 for Ryan huh? That seems a bit young don't ya think? That was the episode where they pulled his fingerprints off the cartridge when he worked at the firing range like someone mentioned earlier, sorry, can't find the post. I'm behind today! LOL!

You guys are like older than him, I'm younger, actually 15 younger! Lol!:lol: Ryan could fit as a 27 year old.
I'm 11 years younger then Jon. My mom don't really like Ryan\Jon, he likes blue eyes guys (like Flack). She don't see any of CSI's so when she see what i watch her comments like "He's cute", "What they doing?" or "Why you watch this bloody shows?" and then she go in other room :lol:

Happy birthday luvryanwolfe!))

Last edited:
Happy birthday luvryanwolfe!!
I needed to come here were the posters are friendly to Ryan.Some of the posters at CBS are almost evil.

^^ You mean people are unfriendly towards Ryan? Are they crazy???

Anyways,
Happy Birthday luvryanwolfe! :)

I'm 13 years younger than Jon, so that wouldn't work out all too well.

I can kind of imagine Ryan being a 27 year old, but then the more that I think about it, the more that it just doesn't seem to make sense to me. I always figured he was probably the youngest of the CSIs, but I at least thought he'd be older than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back