• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I thought about that a few weeks ago. I hate it when stuff says it will come out but it never does....It definitely looked more promising than those last videos......ugh

Thanks for the pics, they were awesome as always :drool:

Do you remember to that trailer, So On And So Forth (I was thinking about its title during whole breakfast:lol:), featuring Jon, too? I found it again and it said coming soon and fall 2008, but hey it's 2009 and what's with it? I found that trailer interesting and was hoping to see something good, but I searched for it everywhere and there's absolutely nothing, or am I too lame to find it?:lol::confused:

That one looked really good! I'm so mad that it's still coming soon! When the heck is it coming out? Make it quick folks, need me more Togo! :p

The other day my mom was saying that it'd be robbing the cradle if she married Jonathan. :lol: First we were talking about a different celebrity, and she was like, oh I could marry him, I'm only 7 years older, that wouldn't be robbing the cradle. Then she started talking about Adam Rodriguez (she loves him) and how he's gotta be in his mid to late 30's, so he wouldn't be that bad either. Then she says "Who's the other one?" I was like ":rolleyes: The guy who plays Ryan?" And she was like, oh yea, he'd be more like robbing the cradle. And he's kind of a baby faced boy anyways...

I was like, riight mom. :lol:

Just thought I'd share that. Has to do with Ryan/Jonathan! :lol:

Oh, P.S. There's this game we play at another forum called Chuck or bad word that rhymes with chuck. As in, to do or not to do. :borg: Jonathan got a bad word that rhymes with chuck. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
:lol: Thanks for sharing that, Luf. My mom won't watch any of the CSIs. She thinks all the closeups on the gross stuff is bad. But, she watches or used to watch ER? They're just as gory on there. :lol:

Oh, P.S. There's this game we play at another forum called Chuck or bad word that rhymes with chuck. As in, to do or not to do. :borg: Jonathan got a bad word that rhymes with chuck. :thumbsup:
I need to go to bed.It took a few seconds for me to figure out what the word was.

I need to go to bed.It took a few seconds for me to figure out what the word was.

Don't feel bad, I had to re-read it before I realized what word was being talked about :rolleyes:

Funny story though luf :lol:
I don't think that my mom even knows who Ryan or Jon is. She watches the show all the time, but the only one she knows is Horatio and that's only because it's my cats name too.
But she could never marry him, she's a bit too far over his age. :p And I'm a bit too young...

I'm not sure how old Ryan is supposed to be.
I don't think that we've ever been told, or if we have then I don't remember. :confused:

Jon turned either 30 or 31 last August though. :)

I loved the story with your mom luf100:) (can someone please tell me what robbing the cradle means?:rolleyes: - I rarely have problem understanding English, but this was harder:rolleyes: although I could understand the story without knowing it, but still:) - thanks:D) My mom doesn't like these kind of shows and even if she did, unfortunately I don't think that Jon Togo would be the topic...she is older too...

I remember an epi in which his personal file was shown and it contained his personal data as well, but I don't know which epi it was. But according to wikipedia he was born on 3rd July 1981, so he's 27... but Jon is 31 it's true:)

some random pics and that favourite purple :D enjoy ;)

I think they showed on one episode this little thingy with his info....maybe it was the one where he was at the firing range? The first epi of season 6? Anyway, it said then he was like 27. But it also said he had blonde hair and was 6 feet tall or something.

So whatever. In real life he's 30 something, I can't remember if it's 30 or 31....

whatever.

I wouldn't mind robbing the cradle with Jon but then again I am only a few months older then him.:thumbsup::guffaw:

Hehe, I'm only a few days older than he is. :lol:

Ryan is supposed to be 27 currently (but will be 28 sometime this year). Jonathan is 31 and will be 32 on August 25th. :D

^^ That'd work out pretty good then ;)

I loved the story with your mom luf100:) (can someone please tell me what robbing the cradle means?:rolleyes: - I rarely have problem understanding English, but this was harder:rolleyes: although I could understand the story without knowing it, but still:) - thanks:D) My mom doesn't like these kind of shows and even if she did, unfortunately I don't think that Jon Togo would be the topic...she is older too...

"Robbing the cradle" basically means that you are having a relationship with someone who is significantly younger than you. You're "stealing" the younger person away from their parents, or something to that effect. Hope that helps :)

And thanks for all the gorgeous pictures!
I do love that purple shirt :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back