• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're on the subject of dreams, I have to tell you mine from last night....

I was at an Emmy after party, I was about to leave when I see certian members of the miami cast walk in, David, Emily, and Adam. I run into a friend of mine and we start walking back into the party, little knowing that my favorite boy Jon is right behind us. We get to this table, I turn around and shout out the exact same words That I had said two days ago in the thread (OH CRAP! YOU'RE JONATHAN TOGO!) He smiles at me and gives me a hug and we pose for a picture because I did bring my camera (is proud of dream self). and I was about to get an autograph when I woke up.

I was happy and sad at the same time! :) LOL!!!

Honestly, I'm not even sure if I'd recognize Jon if I saw him out.
I'd be like "That guy looks just like Ryan on CSI: Miami!" and walk away not making the connection. :)

I'd have to hear him speak. If I saw a guy that looked like him, I'd probably go up to him and ask him what the time is or something just to hear his voice. As soon as I heard his voice I'd probably know for sure. :)

I was walking by an igloo, and he came out and asking me to help him investigating the crime scene inside the igloo, and when I went inside, he told me that he is the crime scene and I have to wrap him in that yellow tape

:guffaw:That's an awesome dream. I for one would love to "investigate" him. :devil:

You should write this as a fanfic where the girl (on the show) that you ship with Ryan (whomever that may be) dreams something like that. Or an original female character. :lol:

I'm not going to tell you about the visual I got of Ryan and the yellow crime tape.
That's the biggest laugh I had all day.

hehe, yeah for some reason I can't picture Ryan wrapped up in crime scene tape. Now Greg, I can picture wrapping himself in crime scene tape cause Greg's just wacky like that (remember the headdress he put on in that one ep? lol). But, Ryan with his OCD tendencies, I could see him saying to someone who wanted him to do that, "What? I can't do that, that'll be wasting the tape." :lol: I wonder why there's not been any mention of his OCD in a while.

:guffaw:

I'm not going to tell you about the visual I got of Ryan and the yellow crime tape.
That's the biggest laugh I had all day.

hehe, yeah for some reason I can't picture Ryan wrapped up in crime scene tape. Now Greg, I can picture wrapping himself in crime scene tape cause Greg's just wacky like that (remember the headdress he put on in that one ep? lol). But, Ryan with his OCD tendencies, I could see him saying to someone who wanted him to do that, "What? I can't do that, that'll be wasting the tape." :lol: I wonder why there's not been any mention of his OCD in a while.
I think Ryan could surprise us. Remember he did ask Calleigh about pushing aside the dishes to get some.Doesn't sound as if he was bothered by those OCD tendencies at that time.I really don't mind that TPTB haven't mentioned his OCD tendencies.I don't trust them and I can see them making a huge mess of the whole thing.If his OCD could be used either positively or negatively,they would choose negative.

Last edited:
Greatfan- your right. If they did mention his ocd it would have him messing up. But I think we are alright, tptb seem to have forgotten ocd was ever part of Ryan's character.
And some one with ocd wouldnt be pushing those dinner plates aside! Oh, I havent seen nailed in a month or so, it might be time to watch it again!

We have just finished s6 here, so I have no new Ryan until August....

^ You haven't? Wow! Once I had a dream he was at some water park with me and my friend (she hates him by the way) and he took his shirt off because you know, that's usually what guys do when they're gonna swim or whatever. I said "You just made a lot of your fans very happy." Strangely though, I didn't care, and he didn't say one word during the whole dream. :lol:
:guffaw: You just want him shirtness so much that saw that dream, i wanna see something like that in my dreams :drool:

I had a dream with Ryan once, we talking about... i don't remember... does it matter when Ryan seating with you in your flat! On your couch :guffaw:

I had a dream that Jonathan Togo tickled me once, and I think I had a dream he kissed me too. Yummy!

Wow! I think I've about three dreams already, but I don't remember them at all. I don't care actually cause I know I'm gonna have a dream about him again, and the rest of the cast. Like one time, I wanted to dream about one of them something like that and then I did!

Here's the trick, go into bed think about an upcoming episode or picture a fanfiction you love or just one particular moment you adore so much and you might just dream it.

Have you ever woken up in the middle of a good dream and wanted to continue it and you did! I thought it wasn't true but it happened to me!

Yea, that's happened to me. I can wake myself up out of a dream if I want too. In my dream, I always figure out that it is a dream, so if I want to I can wake up. But I usually only do that if it's a nightmare or something. Sadly I can't do the thing where you make whatever you want happen, even if I know it's a dream. If I try I wake up.

I can't do that, I tried a hundred times before, but my brain just won't do what I want it to do...if it did, yesterday wouldn't be the first time dreaming about him :lol:

anyways, my dream inspired me to do my new avi :D

when are we living in the other side of the world gonna see some pics from the newest epi? I mean when the next epi's going to be aired? :) I've been having major lack of Ryan recently, want to get the fix :D

^^BWHAHAAHHAAHAHA that avatar is great!

I actually had a dream a few weeks ago with him in it, but I can remember at all what it was....I tried to push it out of my head haha

I did have a really funny dream about Horatio once. But it would take a long, off topic post to explain!

Love the new icon Stee ;) It made me laugh!

Ok, last night I decided that I was going to have a dream about Ryan.
So I read part of one of the Miami books with him in it, I watched two different episodes from season three, and then watched about six different videos about him on YouTube. I figured that surely I'd get some kind of dream about him in some way.

But I didn't. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Not even a mention or passing glance of him in any one of the dreams I remember. So I suppose that Ryan in my dreams is just not meant to be. :(

Guess I'll just have to wait until the new episodes start up again to get my fill of him...

Maybe you overdosed on Ryan. Your brain was probably like, 'time for something else to view, since I can take total control now, let me show you something I want to see.'

Don't worry your day will come, it will come unexpected I bet!

Last edited:
Love the avi, Stee! I'd wrap him up anytime.;)

Have you ever woken up in the middle of a good dream and wanted to continue it and you did! I thought it wasn't true but it happened to me!

I've never managed to continue a dream. Once I wake up it tends to go.. which is a shame.

Ok, last night I decided that I was going to have a dream about Ryan.
So I read part of one of the Miami books with him in it, I watched two different episodes from season three, and then watched about six different videos about him on YouTube. I figured that surely I'd get some kind of dream about him in some way.

But I didn't. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Not even a mention or passing glance of him in any one of the dreams I remember. So I suppose that Ryan in my dreams is just not meant to be. :(

Guess I'll just have to wait until the new episodes start up again to get my fill of him...

I think Chear is right. You might have overdosed on Ryan. You will get a dream at some point, give it time. I can't remember many of my dreams, on any subject, but I know I've had a couple on Ryan. The last one, where he was in uniform, came after I had watched the last epi of s6. It was obviously still on my mind and in my dream Ry was demoted to patrol :rolleyes: (hope this doesn't happen!) Still he looked very hot in the uniform.:drool:

:guffaw: the idea of being 'overdosed on Ryan', I just can't see this happen, it is impossible :lol: at least it cannot happen to me, but it's true, if you want something badly, it won't happen...it happens to me all the time in real life :rolleyes:

Hehe I thought about him kissing me before I went to bed, and I actually had a dream that he kissed me. Sooooooooooo awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back