• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL so true! I hate this hiatus! Need me some season 7 Ryan! *goes intow withdrawal*

season 7 Ryan

Aw thanks Kat! You've really brightened up my day! I'm so sick this morning and New Year's Eve plans of being alone with just hubby got cancelled cause my parents are too sick to watch the kids. :( But a cute smiling Ryan is a nice thing to see! (the first two pics are the same btw, but I sure don't mind! Double the pleasure!)

Great pictures Kat, thanks!
They almost make up for the fact that there hasn't been any new episodes in a while...I miss Ryan :(

Awesome pics. Now, I'm more of an Eric Delko girl myself but Ryan/Jon looks amazing in pink and amazing when he wears a shirt and tie. I agree that Ryan needs more screen time as well.

Awwwww I love the one where he's dropping Billy off!!

And gosh, he needs to take off the tie and unbutton a few more often....

I saw a blonde guy that looked a lot like him once. I kept looking at the dude and I was trying to think of who he looked like. Then like half an hour later I finally got it haha....

That guy probably thought I was a weirdo, but it's ok. :)

If I ever saw real Togo on the street I probably would be too shocked to say anything. Then I would probably have a weird "twisted in shock" face.:wtf:

When I saw Ben Stiller once I was too scared to say anything. Partly because he had two giant body guards behind him. My face didn't distort too bad though! :cool:
You saw Ben Stiller once? Holy crap, I would have risked those body guards and tackled him or something! :lol:

Anyways, that was off topic.

Thank you so much Kat for the pics :thumbsup:.
They're just awesome, well the subjec is awesome!!

Seriously the more I see him, the more I love him.

I still think s7 is pretty good in terms of Ryan's storyline (let's not forget that he was the one who helped H in "Resurrection":p) and yep I can't wait for new interesting storylines to come up.

If I ever met Jonathan,
1)I'd faint
2)I'd start drolling :drool:
3)I'd start laughing histerically and rambling LOL

If I ever met Jonathan, I'd probably just stand there like "uh......"
I wouldn't know what to say to him at all!

I'm shy around just regular people, so my family laughs at me when I'm around famous people because all I can do is stare and blush :lol:

Yeah I would probably just stand there and blush too, and then he would ask me if I'm okay. Hehe. I would be like "yes Mr.Togo I am just dandy."

Jonathan looks like he would be a lot of fun to hang out with. I bet he was a real joker back in school, a class clown. Gotta love a man who can sport glasses like that! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back