• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His face in the "This one's cute" picture is kind of like "Who me? I'd never do that!"

:lol: It does look like that.

What a difference a few seasons make.While Ryan is of course still cute, he also had an innocent looking face in season 3 ,almost angelic.

I know exactly what you mean. I've noticed that exact same thing. :lol:

How about some more pics?

"Kind of like Whack-a-mole at Chuckee Cheese's." :lol: that was a Vegas line haha.
"Which one should I hit first?"
"What's this thing?"
"Huh?"
"I asked what this was!"
haha this expression is funny

Last edited:
Great caps GNRF! Thanks for sharing! He seemed so innocent back in those episodes but I like the tougher Ryan we see now.

I found the book 'Right to Die' at Barnes and Noble today so I picked it up and I'll see if I like it then might check out the others. Thanks for the info!

What a difference a few seasons make.While Ryan is of course still cute, he also had an innocent looking face in season 3 ,almost angelic.

I know exactly what you mean. I've noticed that exact same thing. :lol:

How about some more pics?

haha this expression is funny

Thanks for the pics GNRF. Speed kills- thats the one where Eric and Cal haze Ryan and send him into the autopsy with the headless corpse, isn't it? I love that scene. His face is priceless. The pic above, 'this expression is funny' that is a weird face, Ryan doing his demented look :lol: The one you posted before where he has the big doe eyes reminds me of Bambi.
He looked so different then, cuter, now he is sexier though.

I found the book 'Right to Die' at Barnes and Noble today so I picked it up and I'll see if I like it then might check out the others. Thanks for the info!

I haven't read that book yet. I have borrowed the others from my library in the past. It helps when you work there and can put forward book buying suggestions:)

The one you posted before where he has the big doe eyes reminds me of Bambi.
Bambi is right name for him from season 3! I like this new nickname :lol:, now he is sexy wolf!:drool:

I haven't read that book yet. I have borrowed the others from my library in the past. It helps when you work there and can put forward book buying suggestions.
Too bad for me, my russian library of caurse don't have any csi: miami books and it's too expensive for me buy them in Internet :( Can i read this books online somewhere?

GregNickRyanFan, thanks for lovely pics! I miss this inocent Ryan so much! But i love new hot and thoughtful Ryan too:drool:

I love the new Ryan also, and he's gotten bigger too. Talk about mega sexy.

Hehe, yeah I've noticed his arms have gotten more muscular which looks good on him. :D Wouldn't mind being held in those strong arms. :D

More caps:

image 1
image 2
image 3

aww
This one always makes me think of a Shakespeare play lol
looking at skull
checking out the findings
working
freaking out by the boiling skull :lol:

Hehe I wouldn't mind being held in his arms either. I would literally pass out.

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice caps GNRF:thumbsup:
Speed Kills was a cool epi for Ryan, it always makes me laugh so hard when i see him being freaked out when he finds out Alexx is boiling the victim's head:guffaw:you capped that moment great :)

he was so innocent back then, now he's so hot, i think he's the character who's changed the most since being on the show, both outlook and maybepersonality, too. I was wondering if this change was on purpose, i mean they wanted to 'improve' Ryan's character as a tougher (and extra hot:devil:) police officer, or Jon Togo started to work out so hard that the former naive and innocent Ryan couldn't be associated with that new look anymore:rolleyes:
wow i hope you undestand what i mean :)

Stee said:
he was so innocent back then, now he's so hot, i think he's the character who's changed the most since being on the show, both outlook and maybepersonality, too. I was wondering if this change was on purpose, i mean they wanted to 'improve' Ryan's character as a tougher (and extra hot:devil:) police officer, or Jon Togo started to work out so hard that the former naive and innocent Ryan couldn't be associated with that new look anymore:rolleyes:
wow i hope you undestand what i mean :)

I agree. He was so cute and vulnerale back then (yep, I finally caught up on all season's that Ryan is in!) and I loved it. But now he's more take charge and damn, what a hot body! I wonder too if that was what the writer's had planned, did they make Jon work out? Cause look at those arms and that body now!
faintthud.gif
But it seems he has always had a little tummy there, like they cover that up, or is it more so than before? Hey, who doesn't?! :lol:

I know I'm just sort of jumping in, but I just watched the special features on the season 6 DVD, and I love when Jonathan is imitating Sam Hill. "TOUCHDOWN!" Oh how I wish Ryan was more like Jon. :lol: I wonder if it's hard for him to act all serious as Ryan when he's really not like that. I guess that's why he's an actor though...

^^ Yeah, Ryan and Jon have two very different personalities.
Jon's so hilarious and outspoken and Ryan's so...uptight?
It'd be nice if they could infuse some of Jon into Ryan, that way we could see that Ryan's not always Mr. Serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back