• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine at Borders Bookstore, but I've seen them at Wal-mart and K-mart too. :)

They're all really good, I highly recommend them.
Ryan gets some good lines

I had to order mine. Barnes and Noble only had the two with Speed in them. I have like...3 others I think?

One of them you think for a minute Ryan's going to die and he also has an OCD freak out which is fun.

About his shooting: I don't think the character has any personal convictions about shooting or that he's a bad shot. TPTB just haven't decided to have him shoot people. There was the time that he froze, but I'm sure they've completely forgotten about it already. Psh, they probably already forgot he helped Horatio in Resurrection. They probably forgot he was even in the episode.

Bah humbug.

There's one more, Cut and Run by Cortez that also includes Ryan. It's the book right before Right to Die. :)

I highly recommend them as well! :)

Happy holidays everyone!

Last edited:
i have only read one of the books, and that had no Ryan in it, but it was still supercool :)
it is funny that 2 days ago i went to the bookstore and saw the Miami books and their title don't even resemble to the original English one:lol: so it'd be hard to figure out which one has Ryan in it. I think i'm gonna buy them as a birthday present for myself cause you recommend it so much :)

There's one more, Cut and Run by Cortez that also includes Ryan. It's the book right before Right to Die. :)

Yep, you're right. Thanks :) It was on a different shelf than the other ones so I didn't see it.

I have all of the books: all the Vegas ones, all the Miami ones, and all the New York ones. I'm not obsessed...:p They're all just so good :lol:

Cool! I'd be like reading fanfiction. Where in the world do you get them?

If you just want to read them and not keep them, I'd suggest trying your local library. That's what I'm gonna do... first anyway. :lol:

But, if you want to buy them, you could try barnes and noble. I'd suggest first going to amazon.com and getting the books' ISBN numbers and then calling B&N and asking them if they have those books (if you give them the ISBN number they can type that into the computer and it makes the search easier). If B&N doesn't have them in store they might be able to order them for you. They usually don't charge extra for that, the books are shipped to the store and you can go and pick them up when they arrive. :)

You could always buy the books online. Amazon.ca is my best friend. (For American's I'm sure Amazon.com. :rolleyes: Not sure for others though.)

I asked for the books for Christmas, mainly because they're supposed to have a lot of Ryan and the show just isn't enough, although it is getting better. :lol:

Happy holidays to everyone. :D

Yay, even more gorgeous pictures!
But I suppose they're all gorgeous aren't they? :p

It's like Christmas all over again :lol:

His face in the "This one's cute" picture is kind of like "Who me? I'd never do that!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back