• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks fo cute pics Kat! I don't BoaWolfe ship fan but this scene in "Dead air" was so funny and cute, and we find out how shy he is with girls :lol:

I watch analyzing season 6 and Jon say that Ryan never shoot anybody, once he froze ("Driven") and once missed, I know you guess it was in "Throwing Heat", but i rewatch "Rampage", maybe he mean Ryans missed in court? When Mala Noche guys run away and Ryan trying stop them, but people in panic run and push him :rolleyes:

I am all for that list solitaire! I would like to see all of those happen. I am in the mood for some season 3 pics....

adorkable
awwww
so cute

Im glad you all liked my list :) Im feeling optimistic for Ryan screen time in the new year.
Great pics :drool: Think the adorkable one is my fav. So cute!

This is why I keep saying I like season 4. Everyone had a pretty equal amount of screen time. Like Nailed for example. Ryan, well, that was obvious. Eric, though he was a little MIA, he had a storyline behind it all and he ended saving Ryan. And Calleigh got plenty of screentime even though her character didn't have much in that episode.
So yeah. Whoever was in charge of character development/screen time for season 4 needs to be brought back or something. This is ridiculous.
Not like there's a specific person for that job, but you get the picture.

It was abit more equal s4. Although, truthfully Eric didn't get much to do that season (but he's made up for it since:rolleyes:) But your right, Holly, the past few series the way the screen time has been divided is very unfair.

I literally said "awwww" when I saw that awww pic. :lol: I sometimes miss the earlier Ryan where he's still learning, and a little more naive than he is now. But I do like the intense Ryan also.

I miss that Ryan too. But alas, he has gone forever. Intense Ryan is also very good though.

I don't BoaWolfe ship fan but this scene in "Dead air" was so funny and cute, and we find out how shy he is with girls :lol:

I watch analyzing season 6 and Jon say that Ryan never shoot anybody, once he froze ("Driven") and once missed, I know you guess it was in "Throwing Heat", but i rewatch "Rampage", maybe he mean Ryans missed in court? When Mala Noche guys run away and Ryan trying stop them, but people in panic run and push him :rolleyes:

He was very shy with Boa. But cant say I liked that epi very much. The sweater vest pulled it up a notch :)
He did miss in that court room scene. Which was throwing heat?

sorry, bet you are wishing I hadn't worked out that multi quote button! (although it did take me a while:lol:)

It was abit more equal s4. Although, truthfully Eric didn't get much to do that season (but he's made up for it since:rolleyes:) But your right, Holly, the past few series the way the screen time has been divided is very unfair.
Season 4 my favorite, there was good screen time for everyone :)

I literally said "awwww" when I saw that awww pic. :lol: I sometimes miss the earlier Ryan where he's still learning, and a little more naive than he is now. But I do like the intense Ryan also.

I miss that Ryan too. But alas, he has gone forever. Intense Ryan is also very good though.
I miss old season 3-4 Ryan, he was a young boy there (student :lol:) and now he grow up man, very hot man :drool:

I don't BoaWolfe ship fan but this scene in "Dead air" was so funny and cute, and we find out how shy he is with girls :lol:

He was very shy with Boa. But cant say I liked that epi very much. The sweater vest pulled it up a notch :)
He did miss in that court room scene. Which was throwing heat?
I like that sweater vest :rolleyes:

EDIT: I love this wp, nice job Kat! :thumbsup:
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! :)

Last edited:
Now a days there's alot of EC going around, and I think I'm starting to like Ryan and Nat together. Maybe it'll go that way, hehe! Wait a minute, can I talk about relationships on this thread?

Now a days there's alot of EC going around, and I think I'm starting to like Ryan and Nat together. Maybe it'll go that way, hehe! Wait a minute, can I talk about relationships on this thread?
I don't know, i think we should discuss this in shipping central. I don't like Ryan with Nat, they don't look together good. Nat and Eric looks more cuter together, it's looks right, but Ryan and Nat - PLEASE NOOOOOO *begging*

Thanks Orla! Glad you like it. I know I am not a mod here - so sorry if I am out of line . Any shipper discussion unless it is relevant to an episode should be in Shipper Central per the Miami forum info and help thread.

Ryan was so cute in the scene where he was trying to ask Nat out. Though I still believe that it was partly due to his being undercover for Horatio trying to find the mole. But, that's just my opinion and I don't think many people share that opinion. :lol: But, I just like how he was all nervous and shy and stuff. It was just adorable. He was just adorable. Though the nervous/shy attitude could have been part of his undercover assignment. With those eyes and that smile he could definitely pull off that kind of sting. :lol:

I kind of miss his innocent side though. But, I do like it when he gets tough too (ie the scene where he grabbed Cooper and pushed him against a wall and yelled at him lol).

Last edited:
:guffaw:That's funny. It'd be hilarious if someone actually teased him like that on the show after he got very upset at something/someone. :lol:

I kind of miss his innocent side though. But, I do like it when he gets tough too (ie the scene where he grabbed Cooper and pushed him against a wall and yelled at him lol).
I wanna see scene like this again, it was very emotional and hot :rolleyes: Maybe we see something like that in ep with Billy, maybe he would protecting him from Ivan and his guys :)

I wanna see scene like this again, it was very emotional and hot :rolleyes: Maybe we see something like that in ep with Billy, maybe he would protecting him from Ivan and his guys :)
It's okay for Ryan to be tough as long as he doesn't look like a butt while he's doing it.This has been bought up before,but I would rather see him use his gun effectively.He's been on the show several seasons,and we still don't know if he can shoot.

[It's okay for Ryan to be tough as long as he doesn't look like a butt while he's doing it.This has been bought up before,but I would rather see him use his gun effectively.He's been on the show several seasons,and we still don't know if he can shoot.
The first sentence made me giggle, because Ryan's often made out as the butt when he's mad. :lol: I assume he can shoot, just because he worked at a gun range and stuff... it would be nice for us to actually see him shoot someone though. :p

[It's okay for Ryan to be tough as long as he doesn't look like a butt while he's doing it.This has been bought up before,but I would rather see him use his gun effectively.He's been on the show several seasons,and we still don't know if he can shoot.
The first sentence made me giggle, because Ryan's often made out as the butt when he's mad. :lol: I assume he can shoot, just because he worked at a gun range and stuff... it would be nice for us to actually see him shoot someone though. :p
I guess that first sentence would cause a giggle.I too assume Ryan can shoot. As a police officer he would need to pass some type of proficiency
exams also.I guess he would have to be some what qualified to shoot,he just hasn't managed to do it successfully as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back