• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orla, Elsa- great pics there! The warrant was well spotted there, Orla.
Ryans ass- a good way to start my day :drool:

Oh yes that was a funny scene with him pulling out that warrant, and I loved how he took out his badge too. He knows how to work it.

I love his expressions. I think one of my favs is darkroom, when he has that swab in his hand and raises his eyebrow. :)

I think that's because Ryan wanders around doing his own thing. So he ends up talking to almost everyone. Well, that's what it seems like. :lol:

I know- sometimes he seems like he is the supervisor, going round checking to see everyone has done their job!

i love those pics :drool::D
and i also like on the second pic, that how he out his hands in his head, i remember that epi, he was so emotional and intense, it was really good to see how he argued with Natalia, that scene is on my top10 list, i love when he expresses his emotions, and not just going round in the lab as it was mentioned. He need to get more scenes like that! :thumbsup:

and i also like on the second pic, that how he out his hands in his head, i remember that epi, he was so emotional and intense, it was really good to see how he argued with Natalia, that scene is on my top10 list, i love when he expresses his emotions, and not just going round in the lab as it was mentioned. He need to get more scenes like that! :thumbsup:
He so great actor, i always believe in his emotion, so real :thumbsup:

I know- sometimes he seems like he is the supervisor, going round checking to see everyone has done their job!
Yes, i think the same thing, someday he become supervisor and i'm sure he will great supervisor!

I have another one that may please you...
Dtv channel show us this ep yesterday :) what can i say, i love his ass :drool: and other body parts :drool:

He was like "Nah, Nah. You think you can get away from me? Think again!"

"You can't search without a warrant!"
......... "Hold on, it's there. It's stuck... I almost have it. One sec."
Horatio keeps gun on bad guy while they wait.
"Ah, okay got it. Look, warrant! So ha!"

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

About warrant, i watch this scene again, it was in his back pocket (attention on his ass :drool:):
Whoa good eye Orla! I think my attention was more on his gun and arms. :lol: I'm more into the arms, not that he doesn't have a nice ass but you know. ;) Love the pics anyway. :D

:lol:

I get on here this morning to find you guys in discussion of Jon's back side, with pictures included!

It's going to be a good day, I can tell already :p

And I agree luf, the man has got some amazing arms too!

Aww!!

Everytime I'm depressed I pop on this site and this thread and I view pics that make me smile.

Thank you guys! :)

Whoa good eye Orla! I think my attention was more on his gun and arms. :lol: I'm more into the arms, not that he doesn't have a nice ass but you know. ;) Love the pics anyway. :D
Me too, first time, but then i was curiously where was warrant :lol: He have sexy arms :drool: i love them too :p

^^Even if the pictures are linked to another page?

BWAHA reading the discussion about his bootay is makes me smile! Does anyone know if there's a clip on youtube of that episode he got all pissed at Natalia? Ha..I love that part..

Me too, first time, but then i was curiously where was warrant :lol: He have sexy arms :drool: i love them too :p

The arms, the ass- its all good :devil: I wonder what Jon would make of this thread!

I can see why Ryan was a bit off with Natalia, after the whole mole thing, but I agree with Luf - I didn't like Ry as a jerk, even if she did kinda deserve it.

That scene never really bothered me all that much.

Sure, Ryan was being a bit nasty, but I think that it showed his resentment towards Natalia very well. Although the "just because your husband..." comment may have been a little uncalled for.

That's my opinion anyway :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back