• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's because we get a slight slight slight bit of emotion. It's not really emotion, but it's better than him showing up for 5 mins or less in an episode and the only thing he says is, "Wow. Good job on that fingerprint. I'm going to go hide in a closet while you guys do all the work!"

That scene never really bothered me all that much.

Sure, Ryan was being a bit nasty, but I think that it showed his resentment towards Natalia very well. Although the "just because your husband..." comment may have been a little uncalled for.

That's my opinion anyway :rolleyes:

Oh I love that scene! The way he says the 'just because your husband....' part is so intense! It's great acting! He's really good in that whole episode and I can see where he was coming from on that comment. He was already pissed at Natalia for the whole mole thing and then she did this stupid thing so yea, she deserved it. Go Ryan!

Aaw she didn't deserve it. She was new to the job and didn't know. I thought that what Ryan said was a little harsh and too personal of an attack. But that's just me.

He was alittle harsh with her, but I agree with Holly that it was good to see some emotion from him. And she was the mole, so she did deserve it a bit!

So what do we want to see for Ryan in 2009? I want-
- More screen time
- Good story arc (that doesn't have him a screw-up)
- Family (do they exist!)
- The return of the purple T-Shirt!
- More Screen time..

He was alittle harsh with her, but I agree with Holly that it was good to see some emotion from him. And she was the mole, so she did deserve it a bit!

So what do we want to see for Ryan in 2009? I want-
- More screen time
- Good story arc (that doesn't have him a screw-up)
- Family (do they exist!)
- The return of the purple T-Shirt!
- More Screen time..
I was so angry on Nat, it that time she deserve it, but then i forgive her :rolleyes:

Nice list, can i add More screen time? :lol:

Yes- Def. more screen time!

I was watching an epi the other day, and he actually came on about 10 minutes into it! I've gotten used to not seeing him til halfway through. I start cursing at the screen until he comes on- my flatmate thinks I'm quite mad!

Last edited:

I was watching an epi the other day, and he actually came on about 10 minutes into it! I've gotten used to not seeing him til halfway through. I start cursing at the screen until he comes on- my flatmate thinks I'm quite mad!
i know, it's killing me, i always asking friends who already watch ep "Ryan was there? How many times?" :(

i know, it's killing me, i always asking friends who already watch ep "Ryan was there? How many times?" :(

haah, it's the same with me i keep cursing the screen every time. I remember once i was so happy to see him after 20mins that i started spinning in my chair:guffaw:lol I'm extra stupid and childish sometimes, but hey he really shows up that rarely

i like that list a lot, it should be sent to TPTB, and they should promise it for the next year, I'd love that:D

lol...I've given up on seeing him before the 20-30 minute mark. I'll get pretty irritated though. There's so many scenes where they use the same characters over and over again and I don't see why they can't balance it out a little. This is why I keep saying I like season 4. Everyone had a pretty equal amount of screen time. Like Nailed for example. Ryan, well, that was obvious. Eric, though he was a little MIA, he had a storyline behind it all and he ended saving Ryan. And Calleigh got plenty of screentime even though her character didn't have much in that episode.

So yeah. Whoever was in charge of character development/screen time for season 4 needs to be brought back or something. This is ridiculous.

Not like there's a specific person for that job, but you get the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back