• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time I saw him in the episode I was like 'What the?' but somehow it looked good to me. You know why? Cause he brought sexy back.:lol: It was a cool combination and he made it work.

He had just finished showing the guy the warrant with his other hand that's probably why it looks unsteady. :)
Oooh, okay. When he pulled the warrant out I was like "where did he pull that from?" It was a big piece of paper to pull out of a pocket. :lol:

So true :guffaw:, shouldn't it have been folded and he had to unfold it? But then that would make the scene go not so smooth, lol!
I just looked at the clip on CBS.The warrant was folded but it was still big.

His face just cracked me up when he pulled that warrant out. :lol:

He looked wicked hott in that whole scene though. :drool:

Oooh, okay. When he pulled the warrant out I was like "where did he pull that from?" It was a big piece of paper to pull out of a pocket. :lol:

So true :guffaw:, shouldn't it have been folded and he had to unfold it? But then that would make the scene go not so smooth, lol!

lol! i watched that clip on CBS a few mins ago:guffaw: i was ready to not laugh, but it cracked me up, it was so bad i couldt stop laughing...for some reason it reminds me of the low-budget ads on TV because it was sooo unreal
i was thinking where he could pull that paper out, but i have no idea, no pocket is that big indeed:lol:

its the third time it happened to me so far: the browser simply collapsed while watching :drool::drool::drool: pics of him...it has to mean something, my laptop couldnt resist the hotness anymore and fainted just like me:lol:

Yea, usually they're folded in three like a brochure, but I mean even that was still way too big to fit in a pocket or anything. :lol:

Maybe he has been practicising some magic tricks. Warrants appearing from thin air would be handy for them!

Ryan with gun= very hot indeed. I would love it if he actually fired at someone. I wouldn't want him to kill them though.

Im not impressed with that orange shirt, blue tie combo. They are 2 colours that should never be put together! The wardrobe people seem to like dressing him in orange. He does look good in it, but its my least favourite colour, so I want to see him in something different. Maybe a purple t-shirt.....!

So he didn't get much screen time last epi. Its hopefully because he has quite a bit coming up in the New Year, what with the story about the kid and so- forth.

Someone wrote before about how Ryan seems to have scenes with a wider variety of characters. I've noticed that too. I was watching an epi the other day and he seemed to talk to every member of the team. The others dont seem to do that as much.

I think that's because Ryan wanders around doing his own thing. So he ends up talking to almost everyone. Well, that's what it seems like. :lol:

Oh yes that was a funny scene with him pulling out that warrant, and I loved how he took out his badge too. He knows how to work it.

I think it was hitched in the back on his pants, not in the pocket. Like in one episode, Calleigh had right there then drew it out in a flash and it was the same size.

Oh yes that was a funny scene with him pulling out that warrant, and I loved how he took out his badge too. He knows how to work it.
His face had that "gotcha" look to it. He also looked confident,that added to him looking sexy.

Last edited:
I agree!
Ryan's face when he had that warrant was priceless!
He was like "Nah, Nah. You think you can get away from me? Think again!" :p

And he was definetely rocking the orange shirt and blue tie too :thumbsup:

I agree!
Ryan's face when he had that warrant was priceless!
He was like "Nah, Nah. You think you can get away from me? Think again!" :p

And he was definetely rocking the orange shirt and blue tie too :thumbsup:

Oh yes that outfit was indeed smokin.` I cannot wait to see next year to see what outfits he'll be wearing then. Yummy. I'm dying to see him in just a t-shirt soon and some tight blue jeans. Hehe.:lol:

He was like "Nah, Nah. You think you can get away from me? Think again!"

"You can't search without a warrant!"
......... "Hold on, it's there. It's stuck... I almost have it. One sec."
Horatio keeps gun on bad guy while they wait.
"Ah, okay got it. Look, warrant! So ha!"

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

About warrant, i watch this scene again, it was in his back pocket (attention on his ass :drool:):

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/6770/warrantrj5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back